Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Need of the hour.

I really do suspect foul play after taking into account many factors.

1. He didn't leave behind a suicide note. Someone like him, so intelligent and articulate, would definitely leave behind a suicide note if they were contemplating suicide.

2. The marks on his neck are very pronounced and red. That doesn't come from a cloth, but a rope. Also, they are circular and not V-shaped.

3. He was gaming apparently one hour before death.

There are many other factors, I gathered from social media and medical students who are tweeting on the same.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You know the way a lot of the insiders are commenting.. it's like they know something, but no one is revealing the truth.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Need of the hour.

1. He didn't leave behind a suicide note. Someone like him, so intelligent and articulate, would definitely leave behind a suicide note if they were contemplating suicide.

2. The marks on his neck are very pronounced and red. That doesn't come from a cloth, but a rope. Also, they are circular and not V-shaped.

There are many other factors, I gathered from social media and medical students who are tweeting on the same.

Yes everything about this case so suspicious.People should keep raising the voice.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hope this happens...hope god gives big punishment to culprit and his supporters also not only in him there luvd one as well...cause they will enjoy and SSR family 😭

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I just find it strange this whole thing. It makes me sad. If his family was there with him, I would’ve had no suspicious about this case. But the fact that he called his ex manager for work and she died. Maybe he was not happy with his own management team. Manager was there the day he died

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Agree. It won’t hurt to reinvestigate his case one more time. The way some people are saying “Rajput chose to pass away quietly.”Hope the voice don’t become silent and forgets this incident. Some things don’t make sense in this case. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I really really want a CBI inquiry!

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Need of the hour.

the fact that the eyes and tongue looked normal and not bulging out which is the case in a suicide by hanging. Also i heard (dont know if its true) that there was no stool around, if its true then how did he climb up to commit it ??

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sushant was said to be in depression for 6 months according to rhea’s statement.  Rhea and Siddarth manager also lived with sushant for 6 months during lockdown. For the million times, I really wish and hoped sushant lived with his family. It’s so sad and depressing he is no more. It was only 3 REAL outsiders doing well and he was the best.