Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This was well put. I’m sure he must still be grieving.  ❤️ ❤️ Hope his days are slowly getting better and better 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome....intelligent like his Dad was......I hope he won't be bashed now....especially by people like Kangna and Payal....because he is exposing them...same thing that SSR's friend Amit Sadh said....u are fighting over someone's grave.....Don't bash him....he must be still dealing with his Dad's death.😒

Well said...Such wisdom at such a young age...Makes me believe that this is what Irrfan also would’ve said had he been around...👏

Nepotism didn’t start now neither did the dirty politics and we all were well aware of it...They literally exist in every aspect of our lives...Even when Sushant was being bashed for those blinds, some of us kept on insisting that someone was trying to pull him down...So all this wasn’t new knowledge that we needed someone to die, for us to realize that it existed...We should’ve taken a stand from the beginning itself...We shouldn’t have needed a dead body to support/remind us, to take a stand...Chalo better late than never, its a good thing we are waking up to the reality now and realizing the dirty games played....Let us all take a stand at least now, but WITHOUT using Sushant’s name....Spare him and his family...Let us let them move on...They didn’t need to relive the 14th June nightmare 24/7 through every darn medium.... 

As the audience we have the ultimate power to decide their fate..Let us reward talent, let us pay attention to the newer actors...Let us not give any undue attention to those that didn’t deserve it...Biggest of all, let us not allow anyone to take us for a ride through blinds etc...Let us behave like educated and informed audience!

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very mature. ❤️

I agree with him, stand against things but using Sushant's name shouldn't be the case always. 

If you want to do something, do from the heart, don't do it just because one likes bashing celebs. 

Don't use crass language using his name. If one really want to do things from heart, then do it in a mature way. Calling out is one thing and bashing is other. 

The other point is, standing by one's temporary solution and make it permanent, only unfollowing won't help, audience can give chance to talented actors. 

Edited by Renee.Clare - 3 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Awesome....intelligent like his Dad was......I hope he won't be bashed now....especially by people like Kangna and Payal....because he is exposing them...same thing that SSR's friend Amit Sadh said....u are fighting over someone's grave.....Don't bash him....he must be still dealing with his Dad's death.😒

It's a mature way of putting thoughts. There is no problem in this. I agree with you.

nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A very decent well brought boy his father wld be so proud of him today rip irfan rip s Singh I realy wish all this bashing of celebrities too will end n I hope as fans we to have learned our lessons that what extreme trolling cld lead to some members in this forum love trolling TV actors n certain bollywood actors it's OK to critisize the actor but to get personal n start trolling n bashing to a personal level is not cool n it doesn't make your fav better 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

The most sensible take 

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

An emotional take worded beautifully that is mostly senseless. I disagree with it. 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I loved it.

He said what I was trying to say for so many days.

I have seen many members on IF are Shushant using his name for 2 minutes of fame. They are using his to make hate threads for other actors. Guys many people will hate Shushant after his death due to such activities by his fans.