Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: lovepooo

If they are shooting koi pic leak krdo yr

I chose the most boring couple on Earth to ship/be a fan of

Shahrukh Gauri were much better in comparison.. though of course I still love then to death, I can't expect them to provide me with entertainment now๐Ÿ˜†

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/Squishy_Donuts/status/1275034473831301121?s=19

All who want sidnaaz pics, check sidkigallery...

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Just 2 more days of offs and then I get busy again.. but these two days are gonna be boring.  Sid Sana literally give no entertainment

They are zero! Such a boring couple to ship! If not for the fandom this couple wouldnโ€™t have such hype on SM!  Have never seen a couple with zero content 

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I thought letโ€™s wait till today evening or night if shehnaaz has some solo song shoot pics will come out and if itโ€™s sidnaaz shoot then also pics will come but there are no pics at all. Wtf ๐Ÿ˜ก

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Loved first part of sana interview even if she has language problem it feels good to listen to her. 
she took my heart when she said wish Sushant was my friend and I stop him from doing suicide . 

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Loved first part of sana interview even if she has language problem it feels good to listen to her. 
she took my heart when she said wish Sushant was my friend and I stop him from doing suicide . 

And the way she said ki Dukh ke baad Sukh aayega 

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sanaโ€™s latest IG dp is a new pic or old?

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Sana is such a cutie ๐Ÿ˜†..she went on and on and dint let Faridoon speak much ๐Ÿ˜†..She was nervous but still spoke her heart out..

She sounded really honest when she spoke about how Sushant was so young , he should not hv gone and instead should hv found a solution to problems ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..I liked how she said that i cannot comment about the reason about his suicide but all i know is he was suffering fm depression fr past 6 months ..So I hope Sana solos here realise that no actor will openly blame nepotism etc and will play safe in this case as all want to survive in industry whether its Sid or Sana ...Everyone cannot pull out a kangna ..

Lastly I liked when she said u should not stay alone and surround yourself with people who give u positive vibes ๐Ÿ˜ณ..Well it again proves she dont stay alone either ๐Ÿ˜ˆ..

It was just 5 min vid ..dunno how many parts Faridoon will give fr this now ๐Ÿ˜ณ