Phir se hashtag khud hi decide kar liya...anyways now I want him to ask her also about 3m trend and she also thanking colors and endemol..that would be epic🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Phir se hashtag khud hi decide kar liya...anyways now I want him to ask her also about 3m trend and she also thanking colors and endemol..that would be epic🤣
😆Shehnaaz ke saath sirf shaadi ke VMs bane hai and articles based on that 😆..he not once said marriage rumours 😈
Its so obvious they had an understanding to not even name Sana😆 i am glad.. my better than having to hear friends chant
Apart from that, Sid is humble but way too diplomatic😆 but chalo barring one question, it was a good IV.. I hope Sana ka bhi aisa hi ho
R they gonna trend #Sidkigallery
Just 2 more days of offs and then I get busy again.. but these two days are gonna be boring. Sid Sana literally give no entertainment
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Just 2 more days of offs and then I get busy again.. but these two days are gonna be boring. Sid Sana literally give no entertainment
If they are shooting koi pic leak krdo yr