Originally posted by: GulaabiAakhein.

Arre but I was sick πŸ˜† Which night?🀣

😳😳😱😱😳😳 oh my dear then it’s ok πŸ‘ πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ

I hate you tonight β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: lovelife235

Great update. Just loved the deal scene between Mr. Bajaj and the doctor.🀣Even at that state he is cracking deals that too with the doctor himselfπŸ˜†

Loved the way Prerna cracked cross-deal with the doctor. 

The hug was amazing❀️

Twisted confession of love between PreRish.

Hope the things between Kukki and Prerna gets well soon

P.S:- Take care of yourself Manjari. During these covid-19 situation we all have to be healthy. Please take care of yourself.

With loveπŸ€—

-PRAPTI

Thank you so much Prapti πŸ€— Haha I am glad you enjoyed the update!

Yes, I am taking care :) 

Prerna & Kukki need to sit and talk!

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

😳😳😱😱😳😳 oh my dear then it’s ok πŸ‘ πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ

I hate you tonight β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£

HahahaπŸ˜† Take care :)

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GulaabiAakhein.

Ohh! Read as many times as you likeπŸ˜†

Hellooooooo Gulaabi ..Can not wait that much. We are waiting for next update. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜²

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sorrrryyyyy dear for my late comment πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

But trust me this part was so so so beautiful 😍 uffffffff can’t find words to describe how beautiful it was β€οΈπŸ˜›β€οΈjust awesome πŸ‘ really yaaarrrrrrrrrr β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜›

The way wifey feeding him his fooooddddd uffffffffff he really liked ha but Nautanki doesn’t wanted to telllll her πŸ˜†

Ufffffffff the huggggggggggg πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ She liked ohhhhh hoooooooo la la la la la lo lo lo lo β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

They r coming close day by day wowwwwwwww just waiting for their Suhag Raat ☺️☺️☺️

Plan something beautiful for their Suhag Raat darling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

I’m so angry at Rishabh areyyy stay in hospital πŸ₯ naaa πŸ€¬πŸ€¬ he is not so fine but still wants to go home 🏑 bad boy πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ and giving worrying to doctor πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈ also πŸ˜† really ha πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ 

I liked how prerna handled that loser doctor πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈ πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

After all she is Rishabh Bajaj wife 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Finally after 8 years she start using her brain 🧠πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³  she learned how deal with people 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜š 

Next part is more interesting 🧐☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š I hope I can read bed sharing β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

And darling we r living in 2020 ha so please only this hug πŸ€— hug πŸ€— is not enough πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ˜”πŸ˜” mix all of this in your an coming parts πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯❀️❀️❀️ 

Please take care of yourself and your beautiful family πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Thank you so much dear for this beautiful part waiting for next part   

And I hope u r bettttttter nowwwww ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ™ 

A lots of love ❀️ to you from 

#ZohalMamma πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ 

Edited by AmirAryan - 3 years ago
Confederates thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

When is the next update coming? 

MysteriousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please please please please please please please please update update update update update, MANJARI. 

Waiting since 7 days.😭😭

Can't wait more.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: masdhu

Hellooooooo Gulaabi ..Can not wait that much. We are waiting for next update. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜²

Yesss I know! Was super busy with work. I have time this week. Will update asap!

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

Sorrrryyyyy dear for my late comment πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

But trust me this part was so so so beautiful 😍 uffffffff can’t find words to describe how beautiful it was β€οΈπŸ˜›β€οΈjust awesome πŸ‘ really yaaarrrrrrrrrr β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜›

The way wifey feeding him his fooooddddd uffffffffff he really liked ha but Nautanki doesn’t wanted to telllll her πŸ˜†

Ufffffffff the huggggggggggg πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ She liked ohhhhh hoooooooo la la la la la lo lo lo lo β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

They r coming close day by day wowwwwwwww just waiting for their Suhag Raat ☺️☺️☺️

Plan something beautiful for their Suhag Raat darling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

I’m so angry at Rishabh areyyy stay in hospital πŸ₯ naaa πŸ€¬πŸ€¬ he is not so fine but still wants to go home 🏑 bad boy πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ and giving worrying to doctor πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈ also πŸ˜† really ha πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ 

I liked how prerna handled that loser doctor πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈ πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

After all she is Rishabh Bajaj wife 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Finally after 8 years she start using her brain 🧠πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³  she learned how deal with people 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜š 

Next part is more interesting 🧐☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š I hope I can read bed sharing β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

And darling we r living in 2020 ha so please only this hug πŸ€— hug πŸ€— is not enough πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ˜”πŸ˜” mix all of this in your an coming parts πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯❀️❀️❀️ 

Please take care of yourself and your beautiful family πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Thank you so much dear for this beautiful part waiting for next part   

And I hope u r bettttttter nowwwww ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ™ 

A lots of love ❀️ to you from 

#ZohalMamma πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ 

Thank you so much Zohal πŸ€—

It means so much when I get such encouraging comments! & I am so happy that y'all are enjoying my updates so much! 

HAha yess, hug is not enough but I am old school and i can't easily get my characters too close too soon! So it will take some timeee πŸ˜† But yes, slow and steady ! It will grow.