Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chameli-x thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Spare us from this crap fest.. Spare us from these filthy spoiled nepo kids and stop trying to shove these losers down our throat. Sanju, Aditya,Alia and Pooja - is this a joke lol.. I will boycott Bhatts.. The nerve of this guy to go ahead despite everything happening.. Shows that no matter what we do or say won't affect them..they are really above us.. Takth and this needs to fail then hopefully people will start giving others chance.. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

Who cares LOL

I hope people really mean what they say and boycott his films.

When do people even watch them? ๐Ÿ˜† Nobody will one damn if Bhatts don't make movies. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Rename it to Sadakchaap and I might be interested. 

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wished this was a theater release,  we would've found out if people are practicing what they are preaching 

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If it releases Ott; you will have closet watchers. Those who say they will never watch but then end up watchigng. Maybe itโ€™s a smart deal for them to release ott to regain fans (in alias case)

Wish it was a threate release because I personally would like to see how the viewership is impacted 

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Don't give a damn! 

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I will watch it if the trailer is good. There are over 100 people that work on a film...for most of the crew, this is their only source of income. I don't think we should boycott movies just because the actors are star kids.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: HugeScarcity

I will watch it if the trailer is good. There are over 100 people that work on a film...for most of the crew, this is their only source of income. I don't think we should boycott movies just because the actors are star kids.

They've already sold the film to Disney. How does people not watching it affect the workers? The Bhatts would have/should pay their bills as soon as they get the dough.

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Also, big budget movies like Panipat leads to huge losses because of not so talented nepotism  actors like Arjun Kapoor, then also, it's a huge loss for the whole team, the day people start rejecting mediocre nepotism kids and accepting talented actors, that will be beneficial for the whole crew, staff, team and will also improve the quality of movies overall. 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Also, big budget movies like Panipat leads to huge losses because of not so talented nepotism  actors like Arjun Kapoor, then also, it's a huge loss for the whole team, the day people start rejecting mediocre nepotism kids and accepting talented actors, that will be beneficial for the whole crew, staff, team and will also improve the quality of movies overall. 

Never really thought of it from that perspective R. This answers everyone who kind of blackmails saying "what about the crew and team?!" (even tho they are all paid during the project and rejecting such movies mean it'll hit the credentials of those involved in the decision making of pushing untalented folks ahead)!

Very well put Renee! Makes a lot of sense why we should reject mediocrity and untalented actors in general!