Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Also, big budget movies like Panipat leads to huge losses because of not so talented nepotism  actors like Arjun Kapoor, then also, it's a huge loss for the whole team, the day people start rejecting mediocre nepotism kids and accepting talented actors, that will be beneficial for the whole crew, staff, team and will also improve the quality of movies overall. 

WORD!!!! wonder Maine aise kyun nahi socha 

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I doubt if I will be able to watch this.. The makers and the actors are directly responsible for what happened to him.. 

Wasn't ARK and SSR used to be pals but then drifter coz the former was given most of the projects Sushant was supposed to do... 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Never really thought of it from that perspective R. This answers everyone who kind of blackmails saying "what about the crew and team?!" (even tho they are all paid during the project and rejecting such movies mean it'll hit the credentials of those involved in the decision making of pushing untalented folks ahead)!

Very well put Renee! Makes a lot of sense why we should reject mediocrity and untalented actors in general! 

The thing is logo ko crew ka khayal in nepo kids ki movies par hi kyu aata hai, there are more than 100 movies which release every year and every movie have the crew, staff ,but why don't you go and watch every movie for the crew. No one is saying don't watch any movie, but we all are saying, watch the movies of talented actors, makers, not of these mediocre nepotism kids, there are many underrated movies with good talented actors which go unnoticed, why you all don't care about their cast and crew. Everyone knows about how Paan singh Tomar was rejected and Barfi was given all appreciation ( though I like both the movies),  so why this hypocrisy. 

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

The thing is logo ko crew ka khayal in nepo kids ki movies par hi kyu aata hai, there are more than 100 movies which release every year and every movie have the crew, staff ,but why don't you go and watch every movie for the crew. No one is saying don't watch any movie, but we all are saying, watch the movies of talented actors, makers, not of these mediocre nepotism kids, there are many underrated movies with good talented actors which go unnoticed, why you all don't care about their cast and crew. Everyone knows about how Paan singh Tomar was rejected and Barfi was given all appreciation ( though I like both the movies),  so why this hypocrisy. 

I agree with you. My point was just that I'm not going to "boycott" all movies that have actors due to nepotism. If I like the trailer/actors/content, then I will watch it and it shouldn't matter whether the leads are from a film family or not. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HugeScarcity

I agree with you. My point was just that I'm not going to "boycott" all movies that have actors due to nepotism. If I like the trailer/actors/content, then I will watch it and it shouldn't matter whether the leads are from a film family or not. 

I got your point.:)

My answer was for those who have been blindly defending nepotism since last few days. 

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thread needs to be bookmarked