Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Nah, SRK deserves to be called out for that. 

But no surprise you had no real way to defend your nepo favorite so you had to resort to this type of dig.

Not defending him. Just calling you out since you live for attacking people who have said anything against SRK in the past and pounce on them when the time is right. Just wanted to let ya know your MO has not gone unnoticed 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What nonsense

So only A list stars can call out which they won't 

Why can't he???

This is ridiculous, this is exactly what's happening in the industry as well. The malign anyone who speaks against the system which works very well for them.

Shameful and sad

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He should’ve done in 2012 when it happened 

Now he’s looking for insta likes. 😆

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Not defending him. Just calling you out since you live for attacking people who have said anything against SRK in the past and pounce on them when the time is right. Just wanted to let ya know your MO has not gone unnoticed 

Dude, it's okay to defend your nepo favorite. Just admit it instead of trying to derail the topic and attacking others. You didn't have any real way of defending him even though you've been trying all throughout the thread so you finally showed the only card you thought you had. 

If your conspiracy theory was correct, I'd be attacking Karan Johar too the way SRK fans on twitter are doing. I have no reason to attack Kangana according to your brilliant theory but I still do.

Focus on yourself and your own MO and stick to the thread topic. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He should be open why his cousin Bobby still gets work from People then. Hypocrite  

I think you should take up this issue with Bhai. He's the one running the berozgar star kid campaign 😆

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why is everyone using Sushant's death to come out with their own bitterness? I like Abhay but right now it looks like he is just trying to wash hands in the behti ganga

And he is not even an outsider.. just because he did not become a successful actor per se does not imply that he is in the same boat as Sushant or other outsiders

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

He's the classy version of Kangana. He knows how to frame his attention-seeking in a pseudo-intellectual way.

He should be grateful his connections got him a nomination at all for ZNMD. What mountain did he climb in that movie? His acting is average at best and he's not good looking either. The fact that he's still surviving in the industry in spite of his superiority complex shows you how deep his nepo connections are. 

I don't get what high horse is he always on. Every inch of his body oozes arrogance. 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

B-grade star kid complaining about A grade star kid 😆 Outsider looking through the window pane and sighing. 

Are you comparing him with Annie Pee?

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Why is everyone using Sushant's death to come out with their own bitterness? I like Abhay but right now it looks like he is just trying to wash hands in the behti ganga

And he is not even an outsider.. just because he did not become a successful actor per se does not imply that he is in the same boat as Sushant or other outsiders

He must be an insider-outsider like Sara Ali Khan. Sadly beaten down by a cruel industry. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The way i see it, he may be a nepo product but he has always spoken up against injustice. However, I think he is speaking from an extremely privileged vantage-point. And at this time, it comes across as a bit shallow.