Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 3 years ago

Abhay does not get the same nepotistic benefits that a Hrithik or Ranbir do. He’s not in the same category.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Abhay does not get the same nepotistic benefits that a Hrithik or Ranbir do. He’s not in the same category.

He would have if he had fallen in line and done whatever everyone does. Instead he called out people for endorsing fairness creams way before it was even cool to be woke. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

It’s hard to feel for him. He can goto his cousin Sunny and Sunny can fix everything 

☀️ 

A mediocre nepo baby is crying because he think he's entitled to a nomination as a lead actor. And people are using it to further their agenda. It doesn't get funnier. 🤪

The only movie Abhay ever deserved a nomination for was Dev D and even there he was outclassed and overshadowed by Mahi Gill. 

He should be thankful his connections got him a supporting actor nomination for ZNMD. Who is he kidding.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Abhay is in the industry due to nepotism as well. 

Not surprised he sucks. I saw this movie of his with Soha Ali Khan. Ahista 

Why couldn’t I fall on broken glass rather than watch it 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Good that he has the guts to take names.

He should be open why his cousin Bobby still gets work from People then. Hypocrite  

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This was Zoya's film. Ofcourse Farhan would be okay with anything.

Abhay had a tiff with Sonam too, after Aisha.

Sonam actually talked about Abhay's upbringing because he disrespected Anil. With this statement isn't she insulting his parents? So that puts them on the same level. Same type upbringing hogayi phir to dono ki, in her own words.

Link: https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/sonam-miffed-with-abhay/story-sLQqYSm72Y9LEDdSBBg8oK.html

Sonam is again someone who says anything about anyone and expects to get away with it. Honesty ke naam pe. Coz she is an 'icon' in her own words.🤢

Abhay should have spoken up at that time itself, not aware if he did already. The timing looks very bad. Sab bol rahe hai toh mujhe bhi bolna hai types. 

Sab star power ke according hota hai. Star ho to special appearance ke liye bhi best actor nomination milega, ye to puri film thi😆 

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly. He's not even a good actor that he can be whining like this about not getting a lead actor nomination. 

But he's always been like this from the beginning. Like I remember he did Aisha with Sonam and Rhea and then started trashing them for how they spent money on the clothes in the movie. He's always signaling how superior he is to everyone. Reminds me of Harsh Kapoor in how he behaves.

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

His Manorama 6 ft under, Dev D and Ahista was much better than the crap judwa 2, Dabang series and the other crap movies that got awards and recognition.

He has every right to speak up about things he feels strongly about. You cannot shut everyone saying it's his agenda.

He has been doing it for so many years now.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

B-grade star kid complaining about A grade star kid 😆 Outsider looking through the window pane and sighing. 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

lol 

Abhay’s acting is average and his looks are below average, if he wasn’t a Deol I seriously doubt he’d be able to become a Bollywood actor but him not getting nominated in a leading category is an issue lmao