Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: tina59

His Manorama 6 ft under, Dev D and Ahista was much better than the crap judwa 2, Dabang series and the other crap movies that got awards and recognition.

Dev D is one of my most favorite movies but quality of the movie is different from his talent as an actor. He is as mediocre as they come. 

Plus Varun and Salman aren't demanding awards for those kind of movies you named. How is it even related?

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Abhay Deol is NOT a good actor?🤣 what is happening..nepotism kids ko hate karne ke chakkar main..are we now going to discount acting skills of some truly deserving actors?  In fact Abhay has got a raw deal himself..he is fast going down Akshaye Khanna way, who was highly underrated..and Akshaye seems to be suffering from some mental health issue too!

I have a problem with Alia winning the best actress award for gully boy because she was a supporting character in the movie. They could not have made it more obvious that the award was bought because Tabu was given a supporting actress award whilst she had an equally amazing role and performance as shahid in Haider.

I am happy Abhay is calling out this lobbying.

Edited by IF_ki_Ammi - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Abhay tried to be face in Independent style movies. But coming from film family it seemed hollow. ðŸ˜†

Also he tried to fight with Anil Kapoor 

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He should be open why his cousin Bobby still gets work from People then. Hypocrite  

Well if we start counting who is hypocrite, we will probably run out of numbers. I don't need this instance in particular to say he is one.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This floppy is back with another Rona dhona  LOL. 

Znmd me aisa kya teer maar acting ki thi isne ki isko nominate kia gaya tha?? Shukr manao ki supporting role ke liye hi sahi par nominate toh hue the. 

Edited by Twinklingmoon - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

This floppy is back with another Rona dhona  LoL. 

Abhay is trending in twitter 😂 

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

This floppy is back with another Rona dhona  LoL. 

Znmd me aisa kya teer maar acting ki thi isne ki isko nominate kia gaya tha?? Shukr manao ki supporting role ke liye hi sahi par nominate toh hue the. 

He's the classy version of Kangana. He knows how to frame his attention-seeking in a pseudo-intellectual way.

He should be grateful his connections got him a nomination at all for ZNMD. What mountain did he climb in that movie? His acting is average at best and he's not good looking either. The fact that he's still surviving in the industry in spite of his superiority complex shows you how deep his nepo connections are. 

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

He's the classy version of Kangana. He knows how to frame his attention-seeking in a pseudo-intellectual way.

He should be grateful his connections got him a nomination at all for ZNMD. What mountain did he climb in that movie? His acting is average at best and he's not good looking either. The fact that he's still surviving in the industry in spite of his superiority complex shows you how deep his nepo connections are. 

No surprise seeing such vitriol from you. You’re just salty he called out BW people for endorsing fairness creams many years ago. Dear SRK is one of them, of course you’re still mad. 

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

No surprise seeing such vitriol from you. You’re just salty he called out BW people for endorsing fairness creams many years ago. Dear SRK is one of them, of course you’re still mad. 

Nah, SRK deserves to be called out for that. 

But no surprise you had no real way to defend your nepo favorite so you had to resort to this type of dig.