After Priyanka and deepika, now shraddha has the most followers

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

People underestimate her star power and impact.

Yes she is not the best actress, but she holds her own and doesnt do ott tactics to stay popular neither does she have someone promoting her eve ry sec. no PR rumors, etc

If you ask me, she has always been more of a star than alia in terms of Being self made 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

How does Jacqueline have 42.1 million followers?

Instagram is confusing..

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

What Shraddha needs is strong public and media support. Her films are working but the hype is being suppressed and ignored. 

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I give it to Shraddha here 👏

Being banned by yashraj , ignored by kjo bcz she was only threat to his aalu... She made it on her own and achieved a good image in public eyes that karan's laadla laadli won't achieve ever

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: you2

How does Jacqueline have 42.1 million followers?

Instagram is confusing..

butt pics 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think social media can be a yardstick for measuring fandom. 

I may be wrong here but I think social media is just a time-pass for most people. Youtube views are a better barometer for gauging how many people actually make the effort to engage with you.

Anyway, I definitely agree with you Shraddha has more star appeal than Alia. That goes without saying.

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's very easy to buy social media followers.. Just need to pump money... Don't be surprised if Alia regains followers.. 

Originally posted by: pallavi_

I give it to Shraddha here 👏

Being banned by yashraj , ignored by kjo bcz she was only threat to his aalu... She made it on her own and achieved a good image in public eyes that karan's laadla laadli won't achieve ever

Asim is the best contestant ever 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I would say Shraddha is not an entire package. In the same way Aloo is not.  Aloo has somewhat of acting talent (that is exaggerated by many). Shraddha is def the prettiest of the star kids. He acting is improving. I always thought she was better than Sonam. Even Deepika when she first started. But her dialogue delivery needed work. It was better in Chichore she didn't make me laugh when trying to say something emotional like she did in Ek Villian. She was good in Stree too. She did a good job of imbibing an eerie aura. 

In order to be successful as outsiders they would both need a combination of looks, acting, intellect and prob even dancing skills. I appreciated what Shraddha did for Sushant. It wasn't considered fake either because she praised him when he was alive. Not something I can say about myself. But again I never had the opportunity to work with him. Will I watch her movies? She still is a product of nepotism. There is only so much we can justify her success being organic. But we can't have double standards in terms of taking on nepotism as a whole. If this is going to work we need to be consistent in our approach. Or at least I want to be. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Shraddha deserves it 👍🏼