Shraddha more IG followers than Deepu/Alia?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

How? Shraddha is a flop queen with no promise or any interesting projects…. How on earth is she ahead of Deepika and Alia on IG?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah strangesmiley29at least having more than dp is strange 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If you're placing your bets on someone who can give Alia Bhatt a run for her money, you've gotta go with a stronger contender than Shraddha. The chances of her becoming a top actress, let alone surpassing Alia, are zilch. Kriti or Sara Ali Khan, maybe, they've got potential, and they're still younger and, well, hot. Things might just work out for them, but with Shraddha? Nope, I'd say pick a better candidate!

Good luck counting the number of followers on Instagram though. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

If you're placing your bets on someone who can give Alia Bhatt a run for her money, you've gotta go with a stronger contender than Shraddha. The chances of her becoming a top actress, let alone surpassing Alia, are zilch. Kriti or Sara Ali Khan, maybe, they've got potential, and they're still younger and, well, hot. Things might just work out for them, but with Shraddha? Nope, I'd say pick a better candidate!

I hope you’re not talking to me directly! I’m over Shraddha. Have been since 2020. She’s past her peak (if she even had one)

Also - no to Kriti as well. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

How? Shraddha is a flop queen with no promise or any interesting projects…. How on earth is she ahead of Deepika and Alia on IG?

Shraddha has more of an impact on instagram than she does at the BO. people like her for who she is offscreen but are not interested in her projects, but her face/vibe/"attitude". Having the largest amount of IG followers does not mean you are the biggest star or the most popular actress. 

Also Shraddha has mostly younger (preteen, teen, young 20s) fans, and few older fans. Deepika has popularity across all ages, and Alia (while not as even as Deepika) is trying to appeal to the older lot with movies like Udta Punjab, Gangubai..etc. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You cannot correlate acting with insta followes figures. 

Shraddha has a genuine connection with majority of the Indian audience. Most people love her for who she is.

priya185 thumbnail

Shraddha has a nice warm friendly personality

I find her prettier than Alia 

Deepika mainly posts about professional things/ social causes (her movies or photoshoots or mental health)

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Sanon is younger? Lol she's a 35 year old hag & has a personality of cardboard. Hot😂😂😂, lmao. Kiara can surpass Alia.

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Her insta is more relatable, DP's insta is so boring. Not much personal or candid photos. Shraddha connect with her insta audience. If we go by insta numbers then even SRK's insta has very much half of all these girls but doesn't equate to his stardom does it now