Breaking news is that police may summon aditya Chopra.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Uff hoo! Kafi zoron se chal raha hain. 

Must admit, I'm somewhat impressed ji πŸ˜Ž

TFS! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I doubt anything will come out even if Adi is taken to court. I would like to remind people that Salman Khan got away with manslaughter. The people they are summoning are even more powerful than him. I hope we will learn some more facts from the investigation if anything. I doubt anyone will be held liable even if there is solid evidence .

HearMeRoar thumbnail

But for what? Unfair contract is still a contract. SSR signed it. 

What needs to be investigated is the collusion between production houses, the rumor mongering, etc.

This whole YRF thing will end with the police saying, "na, nothing happened."

Yeah, nothing happened there, but it was not what needed to be investigated.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

If a contract is breached by the more powerful party the courts here in the US will favor the less powerful one. They had more bargaining power during negotiations. They should have been able to adhere to it. Even Shraddha during an interview when asked about breaking the contract. She just stated I won’t get into the nitty gritty of who broke which contract. Strongly hinting that there might have been a breach from their end. I know speculating is considered a sin on this forum. But based on the little we know we have no other alternative. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Who was behind the blinds can it be investigated

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

The state government has come under fire due to Covid19. 

Migrant crisis is at the peak.  They want to prove that there is somey called Kanoon.

In Jiah's case her mother was the sole crusader. Out here if Sushant's family has approached the home minister directly even for routine investigation then home minister comes into the pic. IAS aur IPS officers also have some of clout.

His family members aren't accusing anyone.  If Sushant's headache started with YRF then by all means someone from the production house will be summoned.  Contract is in place, verbal agreements nor disagreements hold no value unless and until people from the producers side threatened him with dire consequences.

Kya hoga, even if Adi is called just like Rhea he will come give his statement and go.

All said and done atleast my govt is taking some interest, 10 yrs ago they would have just closed.the case.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

@Salutetothearmy

Yes, I do appreciate them doing a thorough investigations. With other suicides they just left so many questions unanswered. 

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Only for formality...