Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

I agree! By using Chinese goods we are funding China which needs to stop! They are using our money against our army itself!

I too have been consciously avoiding Chinese goods for the last year or two. We really need to be vocal for local irrespective of political preferences! 

I still have some childhood toys with me and one of them is similar to this(Chennapatna toy)-

I love it!❤️

So cute Toy

Cherrydreamsxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great thread Lavy. 👏
Salute to all the brave soldiers who sacrifice their lives for us and our country. RIP 🙏🏻

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

And yes people this thread isn't limited to Indian soldiers but all those heroes who protect their nation....you can post about the ones from your country too(for the ones living abroad)....we all should pay our tribute to these heroes irrespective of our countries!

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Salute to all the  brave soldiers 🙏

dotsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

𝑨 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝑻𝒐 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔Image

Our show i.e Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 revolves around army! We already have seen scenes where the grief of a father who lost his brave son were shown. Hopefully we are going to have many more such scenes which will show the sacrifices made by this brave soldiers and their family members for protecting their motherland. This is about the reel world but many real-life heroes fight till their last breath for protecting us. They all deserve to be honored. This post is all about paying our tributes to them.

Everyday we hear the stories of our brave soldiers fighting for us on the border. Many of them lose their lives to protect us. It is important that we show our gratitude to them, it's the least we can do! Today we are here, living our life, enjoying the freedom all because of them! No amount of words will ever be enough to express our gratitude but that is never going to stop us! It takes a lot to be courage to take in bullets, patrol the borders in conditions where human-life survival is tough, but our soldiers do it without crying about it. In this selfish world they provide their selfless service just to protect their motherland and her citizens. It's really important that we respect their work.

Everyone pls post the latest news related to army under this thread! Let this be the place where we pay our homages to the fearless soldiers! Many times the soldiers don't get the respect they deserve due to less recognition. Let's make sure that this doesn't happen anymore on our forum. Every time someone posts important news make sure you pay your tribute, taking out a few minutes from your busy schedule never hurts. 

Do share your stories related to army too! We all will love to read it!

While ending the main post I would like to post this; a quote from Captain Vikram Batra (He was honored with the prestigious Param Vir Chakra (PVC) India's highest military decoration for his valiant service to the nation during the Kargil War! )

I personally feel that this one quote describes the thoughts of militants.

Make sure this post remains a serious one!

Jai Hind!

Very thoughtful post lavy. Great initiative. RIP to all soldiers who lost their lives for our country. Salute to them and their bravery.

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My heart goes out to the brave officers. Infinite salute.