A Tribute To The Bravehearts!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

𝑨 π‘»π’“π’Šπ’ƒπ’–π’•π’† 𝑻𝒐 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔Image

Our show i.e Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 revolves around army! We already have seen scenes where the grief of a father who lost his brave son were shown. Hopefully we are going to have many more such scenes which will show the sacrifices made by this brave soldiers and their family members for protecting their motherland. This is about the reel world but many real-life heroes fight till their last breath for protecting us. They all deserve to be honored. This post is all about paying our tributes to them.

Everyday we hear the stories of our brave soldiers fighting for us on the border. Many of them lose their lives to protect us. It is important that we show our gratitude to them, it's the least we can do! Today we are here, living our life, enjoying the freedom all because of them! No amount of words will ever be enough to express our gratitude but that is never going to stop us! It takes a lot to be courage to take in bullets, patrol the borders in conditions where human-life survival is tough, but our soldiers do it without crying about it. In this selfish world they provide their selfless service just to protect their motherland and her citizens. It's really important that we respect their work.

Everyone pls post the latest news related to army under this thread! Let this be the place where we pay our homages to the fearless soldiers! Many times the soldiers don't get the respect they deserve due to less recognition. Let's make sure that this doesn't happen anymore on our forum. Every time someone posts important news make sure you pay your tribute, taking out a few minutes from your busy schedule never hurts. 

Do share your stories related to army too! We all will love to read it!

While ending the main post I would like to post this; a quote from Captain Vikram Batra (He was honored with the prestigious Param Vir Chakra (PVC) India's highest military decoration for his valiant service to the nation during the Kargil War! )

I personally feel that this one quote describes the thoughts of militants.

Make sure this post remains a serious one!

Jai Hind!

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBk-JTyFnYx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Here is the list of all martyrs who lost their life on 16th June 2020!

May their souls Rest In Piece!

Condolences to their family members!

We are proud of their service!πŸ‘

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing initiative LavyπŸ‘πŸΌ And a great post to start the thread with.

Yes that's the least we can to do to acknowledge and honour their sacrifices when they didn't bat an eyelid to give their lives up for our motherland. My salute to the nation's pride and real heroesπŸ€—

Jai Hind.

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Nice post Lavy

Salute to SoldiersπŸ‘πŸΌ

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rest in peace to these soldiers who dedicated their lives to the country. Also praying for strength for their families. Thank you for making this post, Lavy.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

RIP to all the martyred ppl...wish this world was full of peace

sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for making this thread. 

Indeed our soldiers have never failed to make us proud every time. This time I thought probably we can do something so I have decided to consciously avoid Made in China toys when I buy them for my son and rather go for Chennapatna toys

sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

𝑨 π‘»π’“π’Šπ’ƒπ’–π’•π’† 𝑻𝒐 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔Image

Our show i.e Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 revolves around army! We already have seen scenes where the grief of a father who lost his brave son were shown. Hopefully we are going to have many more such scenes which will show the sacrifices made by this brave soldiers and their family members for protecting their motherland. This is about the reel world but many real-life heroes fight till their last breath for protecting us. They all deserve to be honored. This post is all about paying our tributes to them.

Everyday we hear the stories of our brave soldiers fighting for us on the border. Many of them lose their lives to protect us. It is important that we show our gratitude to them, it's the least we can do! Today we are here, living our life, enjoying the freedom all because of them! No amount of words will ever be enough to express our gratitude but that is never going to stop us! It takes a lot to be courage to take in bullets, patrol the borders in conditions where human-life survival is tough, but our soldiers do it without crying about it. In this selfish world they provide their selfless service just to protect their motherland and her citizens. It's really important that we respect their work.

Everyone pls post the latest news related to army under this thread! Let this be the place where we pay our homages to the fearless soldiers! Many times the soldiers don't get the respect they deserve due to less recognition. Let's make sure that this doesn't happen anymore on our forum. Every time someone posts important news make sure you pay your tribute, taking out a few minutes from your busy schedule never hurts. 

Do share your stories related to army too! We all will love to read it!

While ending the main post I would like to post this; a quote from Captain Vikram Batra (He was honored with the prestigious Param Vir Chakra (PVC) India's highest military decoration for his valiant service to the nation during the Kargil War! )

I personally feel that this one quote describes the thoughts of militants.

Make sure this post remains a serious one!

Jai Hind!

So wonderfully and aptly put ..😒

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: sambag

thanks for making this thread. 

Indeed our soldiers have never failed to make us proud every time. This time I thought probably we can do something so I have decided to consciously avoid Made in China toys when I buy them for my son and rather go for Chennapatna toys

I agree! By using Chinese goods we are funding China which needs to stop! They are using our money against our army itself!

I too have been consciously avoiding Chinese goods for the last year or two. We really need to be vocal for local irrespective of political preferences! 

I still have some childhood toys with me and one of them is similar to this(Chennapatna toy)-

I love it!❀️

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBu9KosB9d3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

May his soul Rest In Peace!

We are proud of you!

Condolences to his family members!