Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AASUS

Beautiful 2nd poem - easy to picture it as we are reading πŸ€—

Thank you so much dear 😊😊

Thanks again for your immense love and support πŸ˜‡

As for what we remember: 

Off screen I’ve followed insta and tw and have read his updates or interaction.

We are fans from Kis Desh and treated him as a Kis Desh fans family. He played a youngest brother who worshiped his oldest brother Prem.

His scenes in that show 95% fun filled.

He said in intws - his scenes were not all in script 80% spontaneous actions.

That is really great 😊

Hope I can catch up with them too πŸ˜‡

off screen intws with his teams or friends were absolutely fun. As soon as ppl see Preet they smile and laugh.

He was indeed such a charming girl 😊

There were emotional scenes which he performed extremely well. 

In that show - fans never felt anyone is acting - everyone gelled with characters there.

That bond created the magic. 

Also in this show he grew up from a playful son/ brother to a responsible son/ brother / Devar / husband / father.

His pranks with his father/ siblings / bhabi / wife / mom and kids on show nieces and nephews so fun πŸ˜†

Once he pretend to be a woman to trick his brother πŸ˜† on his wedding night - dressed like his bhabi - the entire family was hiding and watching as they all planned it. 

Awww🀣🀣🀣

I just can think how cute he would have been.

I just wonder how did I miss such a cutie pie. World is indeed very big. 

He played vid games non stop and party with family and friends first. 
Then he suddenly had to become responsible to save his family due to tragic incidents - 
Then he was a big support to whole family finally gets killed in a bomb blast. 

It applies to a part of his life tooπŸ’”

The sudden change he undergoes is just πŸ’”

It was typical Indian tv show with unfortunate masala and stupidity created time to time.

But fans cherish the show / characters / scenes and actors and creatives who made this possible for us to enjoy.

* it has become difficult to remember Cz right now it makes fans sad immediately emotional thinking or seeing pics or vids.

Thanks a lot for sharing dear.

It is not so easy to remind everything now.

I can feel how it feels now. πŸ€—

No worries lets cherish what he has done 😊

what makes fans remember him is his style / dance / comic sense / always opt to cheer anyone who is in the vicinity.

He was a complete package. 

He absorbed everything in him. 

later after he came to movies ppl start to only discuss his intellectual side - whatever reason.

When he was in tv industry he was very relaxed so easily he smiled and had fun.

So much of pressure amidst them he wanted to crave his own path.

Not at all an easy job.

As I went through his interviews during serial time and Movie promotions time it was too evident the void he felt. 

The uncomfort he had , he hid all behind his smile 😰😰😰

He was the life of KDMHMD show - Cz of the way he performed in there and off screen also he was same.
He gelled with each character - our friend Fatima used to say like a black shoes we have in closet - the pair of shoes goes with everything.! 

A good point πŸ€—

min ZNKD season 2 - he participated boys vs girls team was made. Many of his friends and co worker of prev show was there.

When one of them was dropped - Cz channel wanted trp - as she was leaving - He stood up and gave standing ovation. He was very respectful.

He is a very emotional guy and a great friend anyone could ever have . He was such a support system to others. 

He’s a well trained dancer and she was not but did her best to support her team. He acknowledged that in an intw.

His dance and his graze is 😍😍

After getting into movies - it’s lot more serious type of interviews. 
I used to make edits of his work as one of the fan Fatima ( she’s a creative writer in our forum and fun like our Preet) is crazy fan πŸ€— she made me edit and others too.

I happen to watch some off screen or promo of movies.

I could simply go on if I can keep a calm mind πŸ˜†Cz it gets emotional time to time.

I do not think I answered your Question at all - it’s just tiny bit of what we grasped of Sushant - he’s always the Joyful Preet can’t take off that image.

I know how hard it is recall everything now but thanks a lot. I just got to live small moments of Preet in this few minutes. Than me watching again and getting all these would take time, for sure I will do, but listening to you people who had been there since then brings out the actual feel πŸ€—

I have got what I needed dear 😁😁😁

I just can't thank you enough for taking time and cherishing them again and sharing it here .πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Cool Cute filled with excitement energy - ready to party with anyone or play with anyone at any age - this how Kis Desh fans see him - of course his tremendous contribution for social, educational, environmental, scientific research - his creative side - reading habits and building a hospital in memory of his mother in Delhi  And many more that fans appreciate him for.❀️

Such a gem ❣ I'm just in lack of words. Sorry if this had made you emotional πŸ€—πŸ€— But yeah let us remember that happy face forever. Learn from his hard times. He has been an inspiration from first till last even now he is πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

* if you have any specific question I may try to answer of what little I know. 

Thanks a lot.

Actually his childhood was not discussed much.

I'm just trying my best to pick bits of it here and there and bring it out perfectly. 

In case you know anything as such you can always let me know πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks a lot dear 😊

Thank you for your contribution πŸ˜‡

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This is very lovely effort ..

Guruvishva thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabby999

This is very lovely effort ..

Thank you so much 😊

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The more I read posts about him and get to know him more ..

It's very sure soon his criminals get their punishment too ..bhagwanji sab dekh rahe hai ..

He wanted to built hospital in his mother's name then how he could left his this dream unfulfilled ...

Guruvishva thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabby999

The more I read posts about him and get to know him more ..

It's very sure soon his criminals get their punishment too ..bhagwanji sab dekh rahe hai ..

True. He was a diamond hidden in the earth. Now he is gone we all come to know what a person he was. Sad that it is too late but have to get along with the fact too😊

He wanted to built hospital in his mother's name then how he could left his this dream unfulfilled ...

At least, he could have stayed back for it. Now idea what he went through in that last few minutes πŸ’”πŸ’” 

Keep up the hope πŸ˜Š

Let's move on with his good memories πŸ’”

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

You again amazed me with this poem. His love for his mother , his family is reflected beautifully.❀️

Its all because of you that I am getting to know more about him . Though I wish I should have done that earlier. 

All I can say is that he was a gem a true gem.❀️

He will forever be missed.

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Guruvishva

Yes the childhood - we only know from what he revealed and some pics that we have seen.

In my prev post I did forget one thing may be of importance for writing :

In that show His character Preet was very playful and spoiled by his oldest brother - anything he asks he gets. Scenes made to show that way - so his father calls him out and shouts - but Preet would turn that into a joke and annoy his father while rest of the family laugh πŸ˜†

In a sudden turn of event - his older brother declared dead and family was provided evidence.

Family is shattered - his brother’s fiancΓ© is in same house. Her parents and Preets parents were family friends wanted to make that as marriage alliance. Her younger sister also stayed with her.

so 2nd older brother of Preet’s arranged to marry the sister but he walked out Cz his gf threatened him she will kill herself.

So the bride to be left unattended- this caused Preet’s father angry and shuts himself in a room ready to end his life.

Here Preet is shocked and decides to try and fix the problem - he asks the younger sister of his brother’s fiancΓ© to marry him. He sees this was the only solution to save his family and his father. She agreed as she too respected Preet’s father.

These too were already friends - though at the beginning when show started he behaved v rudely to her Cz of some misunderstandings.

After that - they become much more close as friends then after year or so accepted their relationship as married couple.

They were strangers - fought at beginning Cz of misunderstanding then become v close friends who cared for family then became great support to each other.

Ideal couple.

The reason I wrote in detail is - it was challenge for Preet to do this and his wife but they cared more about their family than themselves but always stood together.

Both of are amazing pair - too much fun and laugh they created in the show πŸ€—

Edited by AASUS - 3 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Beautiful poems on SSR by you, @Guruvishva! πŸ‘

Guruvishva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disha2712

You again amazed me with this poem. His love for his mother , his family is reflected beautifully.❀️

Its all because of you that I am getting to know more about him . Though I wish I should have done that earlier. 

All I can say is that he was a gem a true gem.❀️

He will forever be missed.

Pleasure is all mine dear πŸ˜‡

The least I could do for him πŸ€—

It is too late but at least few more get to know about him πŸ™‚

The void will always be there πŸ₯Ί

Irreplaceable πŸ’” 

Guruvishva thumbnail

Originally posted by: AASUS

Guruvishva

Yes the childhood - we only know from what he revealed and some pics that we have seen.

Of course yeah, but with very few we knew, let us try creating something good πŸ˜Š

For us to cherish together πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

In my prev post I did forget one thing may be of importance for writing :

In that show His character Preet was very playful and spoiled by his oldest brother - anything he asks he gets. Scenes made to show that way - so his father calls him out and shouts - but Preet would turn that into a joke and annoy his father while rest of the family laugh πŸ˜†

Awww😍😍

He would have been magical for sure 😊

Hope that smile has been there forever πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

In a sudden turn of event - his older brother declared dead and family was provided evidence.

Breakthrough.

Family is shattered - his brother’s fiancΓ© is in same house. Her parents and Preets parents were family friends wanted to make that as marriage alliance. Her younger sister also stayed with her.

so 2nd older brother of Preet’s arranged to marry the sister but he walked out Cz his gf threatened him she will kill herself.

So the bride to be left unattended- this caused Preet’s father angry and shuts himself in a room ready to end his life.

Here Preet is shocked and decides to try and fix the problem - he asks the younger sister of his brother’s fiancΓ© to marry him. He sees this was the only solution to save his family and his father. She agreed as she too respected Preet’s father.

Thanks a lot for making my work so easier. 

Indeed helpful my dear 😊😊

These too were already friends - though at the beginning when show started he behaved v rudely to her Cz of some misunderstandings.

Ooh ook. 

After that - they become much more close as friends then after year or so accepted their relationship as married couple.

They were strangers - fought at beginning Cz of misunderstanding then become v close friends who cared for family then became great support to each other.

Ideal couple.

The reason I wrote in detail is - it was challenge for Preet to do this and his wife but they cared more about their family than themselves but always stood together.

Both of are amazing pair - too much fun and laugh they created in the show πŸ€—

Thanks a lot dear πŸ€—

I will create all the magic together 😊

I will try to justify my work dear πŸ™‚

Hope you enjoy it

Thanks a lot dear πŸ™‚

A great help from your side πŸ˜‡