Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

What a sick person is this Rajat. I can understand if a random Twitter / ig or here on  if person said this, we all comment on them, their looks but this coming from someone someone like rajat mocking him / them is uncalled for. 

This is sad. Just sad. 

Yup, cant imagine him saying this kind of insult on Ranbir or Varun. 

Goodbyesss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Yup, cant imagine him saying this kind of insult on Ranbir or Varun. 

That too if had an opinion and the guts, he could have named him. "The actor who plays him"  sounds more rude..  

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abhishek Kapoor said it again and again that he needed validation, he was upset that the movie industry did not acknowledge him and then came the slandering.

Its sad that he was asking Nitesh Tiwari for work after superhit Chichore

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Whenever I hear Dhoni movie worked because of Dhoni, I wonder why Vivek Oberoi's movie on Prime Minister Modi didn't work. 😳 What logic. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Whenever I hear Dhoni movie worked because of Dhoni, I wonder why Vivek Oberoi's movie on Prime Minister Modi didn't work. 😳 What logic. 

Vivek sucks 🤣🤣

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cookies..

This seems more of a genuine take on Sushant compared to Rohini.  For someone who claims to be so close to him, she sure has never shown much support for him on any occasion publicly when he was constantly the subject of ridicule and made him seem almost outlandish and robotic, who had no feelings or attachments. If he wasn't affected by anything in life, why did he take his own life?!

Abhishek humanized Sushant and acknowledged that he had feelings just like anyone else. Also, thanks for acknowledging that outsiders have a much deeper struggle. They don't start their career well-groomed or with a following. By the time they reach their goal, they have already faced so much cruelty, rejection, and trauma. Yet, you have industry kids going like "we also have struggles because our parents didn't go on KWK" to deflect or take away from the conversation. 

I actually can't explain what this single sentence does to me. I feel like I can physically break her neck for being this ignorant.

Originally posted by: ponymo

This argument that Dhoni the film worked due to Dhoni the cricketer is stupid AF. There was a film made on Tendulkar too, starring the man himself. How many watched it?

It was said by many on this forum and they kept repeating it enough number of times until everybody acknowledged it to be a fact! 

On the other hand all the other biopics done like The Dirty Picture, Sanju etc are credited (rightfully) to the respective actors by these very experts!

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Not just physically killing , killing mentally n pushing to suicide r who knows what happened there .... targeted ,planned n removed .planned ...
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That’s a very fine balanced take. This is how I view Sushant too. Not like what that stupid Rohini lady said. She made him sound so unlikeable and recluse. And she calls herself his bff. Like come on lady. 🤪 

Everyone seeks validation from entities that matters. When you work hard for an exam, result is your validation. For an actor, award and appreciation is validation. Not from colleagues then from reviewers, award functions. 

In BW, reviews are paid, awards are paid. Aloo is Meryl Streep and Sooraj Pancholi is best debutante. 🤷‍♀️  And we are supposed to lap that up. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

this was the most genuine take of sushant👍🏼

I wish sushant pursue his dreams of studying physics and space there is no age restriction for learning and studying