Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
Read tat he was planning to quit acting n do farming,study etc..
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tina59

Found this on SM and its sad. It looks like definitely he was out of films and we need to ask why? and how that happened

is it ankita in the background ? I have to admit I didn’t care about his breakup with ankita when it happened but now I think they should’ve been together and he would’ve had support and love from someone in the industry if they together 

Originally posted by: VintageWine

What a sick person is this Rajat. I can understand if a random Twitter / ig or here on  if person said this, we all comment on them, their looks but this coming from someone someone like rajat mocking him / them is uncalled for. 

This is sad. Just sad. 

I thought this Rajat guy is also some random guy....Who is he? Did he achieve even half of what Sushant did in his short life?

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

That’s a very fine balanced take. This is how I view Sushant too. Not like what that stupid Rohini lady said. She made him sound so unlikeable and recluse. And she calls herself his bff. Like come on lady. 🤪 

Everyone seeks validation from entities that matters. When you work hard for an exam, result is your validation. For an actor, award and appreciation is validation. Not from colleagues then from reviewers, award functions. 

In BW, reviews are paid, awards are paid. Aloo is Meryl Streep and Sooraj Pancholi is best debutante. 🤷‍♀️  And we are supposed to lap that up. 

Absolutely agree!

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I also like what Abhishek pointed out about talent management companies asking you to create an image and do projects around same. They don’t nurture an artist but they want you to fake it for the so called image. 

So whatever we see of these celebs— is not even half the truth. It’s all carefully crafted image by their PR companies.

People like Sushant can’t fake it so it starts affecting them. All they want is — want to act and not bother with fake stuff. 

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 3 years ago
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I almost teared up when Abhishek was describing the phase when Sushant had started distancing himself from people by not replying to repeated text messages and not even having the will to celebrate the success of his own film. The signs were so clearly there. He had already reached a point of despair where nothing perhaps excited him anymore. I don't know what to say. It's only getting sadder as more details are coming out. 

Originally posted by: Flame.

I almost teared up when Abhishek was describing the phase when Sushant had started distancing himself from people by not replying to repeated text messages and not even having the will to celebrate the success of his own film. The signs were so clearly there. He had already reached a point of despair where nothing perhaps excited him anymore. I don't know what to say. It's only getting sadder as more details are coming out. 

Its understandable as the movie’s success was largely attributed to Sara while hardly anybody acknowledged him, while it was him who did the most hardwork...:(...I wont be surprised if Kedarnath was the beginning of his end contributing largely to his despair, disappointment and  disillusionment ......It was for everyone to see, the unfair treatment he received there!

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Its understandable as the movie’s success was largely attributed to Sara while hardly anybody acknowledged him, while it was him who did the most hardwork...:(...I wont be surprised if Kedarnath was the beginning of his end contributing largely to his despair, disappointment and  disillusionment ......It was for everyone to see, the unfair treatment he received there!

Yup. Abhishek even said here that during Kedarnath Sushant would never complain and even carried Sara on his back when it was very cold. A thorough professional who gave every bit of his effort and yet wasn't taken seriously because oh you know a newbie starkid deserves it not a guy who has worked hard in so many movies and shows before.

Edited by Sailor-Moon - 3 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Flame.

Its a sad state to be in. Imagine his mental state at that point. The man should have been so distraught where he puts in all the efforts only to be sidelined or all his efforts sidelined. Even the successful ones not given any validation. The desperation to be acknowledged, to be accepted by the industry he was in, to walk into a party but feeling alone. 

On top of that, his movies being canceled or pushed to direct online release, to see his movie shelved, then comes the smear campaign. That takes a toll. if he was ailing already, its even more deadly.

Seriously who was behind those blinds and was this news of biggies deciding to boycott his movies true???

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Gosh, the more people open up about him, the more it breaks and pains my heart 

His death is already unbelievable and I’m still not able to accept it. To know he suffered for years because of these people angers and saddens me so much. I don’t even want to imagine what his family and true well wishers must be going through 

Abishek Kapur abd Kriti’s post are the only genuine ones.