desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I know these stars have a X amount of fakeness to them... Deepika also had her fair share... in spite of everything I still adored this dimpled beauty for her simplicity and down to earth nature and lastly for everything she endured and went through in Bollywood... Or I thought she did... She had my heart out for her for the Depression issue and still has it as one cannot know what the other persons struggles are ... But being the brand ambassador for Depression awareness... talking so much about bringing awareness, helping people out, reaching out... What Happened then Deepika????

What are these non emotional cryptic messages on depression... not a single word of support for Sushant Singh Rajput? And as the BW industry or rather Mafia said that he was undergoing depression for awhile, I am sure you were aware too... Did you not reach out to him? Did your TLL foundation not do anything about it, didn’t you know he was secluded? Couldn’t you related to him? 

You have a failed me as a fan and failed as a human... I can’t see you in the same light anymore... 

RIP Sushant Singh Rajput... You deserved so much more and so much better... Wish you found your happy space out there ... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She just posted one right now,she just has to make it abt herself 

Edited by mz.gigglez - 3 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

arre baba...bas karo ab blame karna.....when even Sushant's family members were not aware to the full extent of his condition, how was Deepika supposed to know...she was not even close to him...no one or any foundation can help someone unless they know about the situation.

desicrowd thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

She just posted one right now,she just has to make it abt herself 

More than the messages and angry that she didn’t reach out to this guy who is in the same industry... what is the use of your foundation if you cannot re ignore and help people... 

desicrowd thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

arre baba...bas karo ab blame karna.....when even Sushant's family members were not aware to the full extent of his condition, how was Deepika supposed to know...she was not even close to him...no one or any foundation can help someone unless they know about the situation.

Arey BI...BW  industry nitwicks are saying he was in depression for long... Arey he also was hearing voices... they had such articles on him... then either he wasn’t or they all were aware...

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

It's not about reaching out to him but what is she posting ? Depression is mental disorder repeat after me .... WTF is that ? Her tweets are like joke.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

With every stand a celeb takes,every action, every choice..they gain and lose fans.

I have been around a long time..I have seen ups and downs.It is not surprising.

Alia losing followers is something I just don't understand.She didn't do anything.Nothing.Bots can be paid..many of them may have spammed her posts.

But how does one lose so many followers.The way she is going today..in a few weeks she will lose more than a million.

How did that happen?

Edited by you2 - 3 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

With every stand a celeb takes,every action, every choice..they gain and lose fans.

I have been around a long time..I have seen ups and downs.It is not surprising.

Alia losing followers is something I just don't understand.She didn't do anything.Nothing.Bots can be paid..many of them may have spammed her posts.

But how does one lose so many followers.The way she is going today..in a few weeks she will lose more than a million.

How did that happen?

I think the hate is more prominent with Alia bcos she is the poster child for nepotism and has never shied away from it... And this whole fight is against outsiders not being accepted as there is no space in the elite club which is already occupied by the nepo kids...

M surprised Kareena is not called out for it as eh is a big part of this cotorie apart from KJo...

briahna thumbnail

oh please

let's stop now.

can we just let Sushant rest in peace now and move on.

kjo is a bully, let's not become bullies too.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wait, this is unwarranted.

Deepika's foundation is supposed to help people, but I don't think they can possibly go after people who are depressed and get them help. It's logistically not possible. People have to voluntarily come to them seeking help, and only then her foundation can do something.

Also, Sushant was a man of means. He had enough money to get the best kind of help. But he chose to not go ask for help. So I don't think it's fair to blame anyone here.

"not a single word of support for Sushant Singh Rajput?"

As far as this is concerned, I don't think they were friends. Neither did they work together. She must have only known him as another actor of the hundreds of actors in the industry. That's point number 1.

Point number 2, Sushant is gone. There's nothing to be done now. What can be done is avoid more Sushants from taking such steps. So she's raising awareness. That's a good thing.

This posting a condolence message on social media can get too performative. Maybe some people would like to mourn in private? I don't know. I'm just saying we shouldn't be so harsh and judgemental about sensitive matters such as this.