Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Updated first page. Ab baki Shruti ka kaam hai πŸ€—πŸ˜‚ 

It is taking forever to open the first page, thanks to the gifs added!!

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Originally posted by Wistfulness

I think I can write an entire thesis on that subject.

Anyway, I'll try to keep it short. I see Rishabh Bajaj as ITV's greatest ICON. A character that is the sinner and the saint, the beloved and the betrayed (Borrowing Kamla Das's brilliant lines yeah). He has been everything from a heartless man with mysterious charm who would treat the rest as insignificant beings and walk over them with zilch regret to a man who devoted his whole existence to a woman he so passionately loved. 

Rishabh has been everything...be it a heartless businessman, a jealous, insecure, and possessive husband, a cunning schemer resorting to borderline cruelty, an obsessed one-sided lover, a great friend, a passionate lover, a crushed and betrayed lover, a father who showed the world that the deepest ties may not necessarily be blood ties, then a father capable of sacrificing his love for the sake of a child that wasn't his, a man willing to accept his fiance's love for another man and patiently waiting outside a house with a hopeful heart, a man with solid self-control who wouldn't touch his wife without her permission to someone who would jump in to romance watching his wife tie his tie, a flirtatious husband to a cold one capable of ignoring your very existence, a lover capable of walking out of a relationship he literally worshipped, a wounded man willing to avenge the wrongs done to him...a man with too many layers and conflicting shades. 

Ekta might alter his looks, outfits and the BGM. I'd be okay with that. However, the USP of the character shouldn't be changed. RB is meant to be a man possessing multiple layers and shades with certain shades overpowering the rest depending upon the situation. Moreover, his deep love for Prerna should remain the same. These two things define Rishabh Bajaj. 

Shruti❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MR21

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@bold: πŸ€£πŸ€£

πŸ₯±

Exuberant_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Happy One Year of KSG as Rishabh Bajaj everyone. πŸ€—❀️

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Happy first anniversary to all Rishabh Bajaj fans. 

Its a mixed year according to me.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda

Happy first anniversary to all Rishabh Bajaj fans. 

Its a mixed year according to me.

πŸ˜† adventurous in Shruti's words.πŸ˜†

Ps YOU DONT GET TO SAY ANYTHING. πŸ˜’πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

1 year! 

Likhna kya tha mujhe. πŸ€£

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

1 year! 

Likhna kya tha mujhe. πŸ€£

. πŸ€£πŸ€£ no sorry I am not taking the risk, you write because you write Bajaj the best πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I had been waiting for this entry since the announcement of the reboot. ST had actually tweeted if people would like to watch a reboot with the same cast. I went euphoric with the thought of watching RR-ST as PRB...once again! 

But...the idea never came into being and it caused me great disappointment. πŸ˜†

Since the overhyped commencement of this reboot, I never bothered much until Ekta announced his arrival on Instagram. She posted a clip from PRB's first dance and said it's time to bid adieu to RR's Mr Bajaj and welcome a new one. While I wasn't a bit willing to let go of the original, I was ready to welcome the successor. 

For a month EK hyped the show upon his impending entry and maintained an awfully high suspense. For someone who followed it all since the very beginning, it was a crazy ride with potential Bajajs changing every other day.

FINALLY...the casting seemed to settle on KSG until EK decided it shouldn't stop at this. The BT mouthpiece published an article denying KSG's casting citing a weird reason. However, since it was endorsed by BT, some of us could conclude that it's indeed KSG. Confirmation followed soon after.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Res will be there with big post in evening enjoy πŸ€—