Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

but there are people like me who liked salman even in his flop movies. Some nepotism kids are accepted. But ones I don’t agree with is the ones who have no star appeal, no looks, public rejected them but they get chosen over outsiders who are hit 

I agree some nepokids are good, but talented outsider like Sushanth was snubbed who given Hits while Arjun Kapoor sonam and her brother are given movies  on platter even  after flops..

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Exactly.  You already know before you enter this industry what it's going to be like. Be ready for it. YRF and Dharma and other production houses are private companies and can work with whoever they want. They are not being evil if they don't hand you opportunities like they hand their favorites. Stop comparing to Alia or other kids because you want your favorite to also be treated that way. Always remember that nobody owes you anything.

You have to persevere through that if you want that fame and high paying profession. And don't give me a spiel about the love of acting only because then your fulfillment will come even from street plays. If you want to play a high stakes game, be ready for the tough road ahead.

And  Sushant dint know all this ??

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Maybe it's just me but I can never understand someone calling a departed soul names for any reason whatsoever. This my last post here peace. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Of course he did but his fans apparently don't. They are crying and shouting everywhere as if he was owed something that he didn't get. He worked with all the big production houses, got several hits, dated popular actresses, made money and drove a luxury car. He was invited to some parties and not to others. What is so terrible in that? He faced some setbacks as does everyone. 

Now they are busy spinning conspiracy theories, bullying other actors, acting like some evil was at play because he didn't get awards, was deliberately isolated because Karan didn't invite him to parties, everyone was targeting him and trying to make him fail. What nonsense. 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No.

Apparently, some people think whatever success SSR had was just a fluke.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I can’t believe ppl r schooling rgv on nepotism.

The guy is crazy and frankly a creep. 
but u do realise he is a so called outsider himself? 

he came from the Telugu industry and didn’t even know the language...

He made Satya with rank outsiders. Urmila wasn’t even a huge star when she worked with him in rangeela and her career took off after that.

Launched sriram raghavn And funded Anurag kashyap - the poster child for outsider talent. 

He literally put his money on outsiders.
don’t u think he knows the struggles much better than u guys and the keyboard warriors?
he’s lived the life.

He Dosent need schooling from anybody on what it’s like to be an outsider and the pain that goes with it. He’s coming from a place of maturity, understanding and acceptance.

Edited by pathaka - 3 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

Ram Gopal Varma

@RGVzoomin

If Sushant after 12 yrs of fame and money took his life becos he was made to feel like an outsider then a 100 actors suicides per day will be justified who couldn’t reach anywhere near Sushant. If u can’t b happy with what u have u will never be happy with whatever u have.Period!

8:33 PM · Jun 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Retweets

I agree with him

what an A class idiot....according to him then rich and successful people will never be depressed...only in IF this will be appreciated 

Edited by EXOL - 3 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Of course he did but his fans apparently don't. They are crying and shouting everywhere as if he was owed something that he didn't get. He worked with all the big production houses, got several hits, dated popular actresses, made money and drove a luxury car. He was invited to some parties and not to others. What is so terrible in that? He faced some setbacks as does everyone. 

Now they are busy spinning conspiracy theories, bullying other actors, acting like some evil was at play because he didn't get awards, was deliberately isolated because Karan didn't invite him to parties, everyone was targeting him and trying to make him fail. What nonsense. 

Wow...yeah nonsense it is for you and a lot of other people I guess...

Here's the thing...he is not there anymore.He won't ever come back and your posts are seeming very very insensitive for a fan like me reading this. I know it's your choice to care or  defend or bash anyone...still he is gone you know...just gone.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

One one hand, ppl say even people who have all the success can get depressed- agreed. so someone who was as “accepted” and rewarded as Deepika had it too. 

On the other hand ppl say sushanth was depressed Because the industry treated him badly - speculation but let’s say agreed. Depression can be a result of trauma aswell. 

So what’s to say that giving sushanth awards and films and not making fun of him would have cured his illness? An actress who was worshiped literally, and met the love of her life by then, got depression. 

if depression is an illness of the mind that requires treating, what exactly is the point of blaming ppl for it? Unless it is a result of a serious crime, assault etc in which case it’s ptsd and it’s different 

It’s all well n good to urge the film industry to instrospect and come up with ways to prevent this from happening ...perhaps reduce toxic blinds and maligning of someone’s reputation as PR or fun ...sure, But blaming them for the death of an individual? Also who in the industry are we blaming, producers? Media? Salman? Karan Johar? Slb? Adi? Do u realise how serious an accusation of murder is without any corroborating evidence that can be proved in court? 

At some point, This blame circus needs to end. Guilt tripping every individual who didn’t like sushanth, who didn’t post abt him , attend his funeral, said they won’t date him, broke up with him, didn’t know him is not the way to go..it’s just as toxic

Edited by pathaka - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow...yeah nonsense it is for you and a lot of other people I guess...

Here's the thing...he is not there anymore.He won't ever come back and your posts are seeming very very insensitive for a fan like me reading this. I know it's your choice to care or  defend or bash anyone...still he is gone you know...just gone.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be insensitive. However, someone's suicide from a mental illness is still not an excuse to blame the whole world for it. If bullying is so bad, why are his fans doing it to others? You can't pin Sushant's mental health on other people.