Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Sorry, I didn't mean to be insensitive. However, someone's suicide from a mental illness is still not an excuse to blame the whole world for it. If bullying is so bad, why are his fans doing it to others? You can't pin Sushant's mental health on other people.

Such nasty things are being written....yesterday read on twitter ...someone wrote on Ankita's page...Thankyou Mam for killing Sushant...I hope you are happy now..🤔...Imagine Ankita reading that...we all saw the pics how distraught she was.....I know the fans are very upset....but blaming someone for his death is just not done....it is not an easy blame to live with......Salman, SRK ...everyone is being bashed...SRK getting bashed for a simple line...that he loved me....damn...and Salman Khan is being bashed because KRK said that Salman banned SSR from his production house....KRK's words and Kangna's words are being giving so much value now..🤔

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Such nasty things are being written....yesterday read on twitter ...someone wrote on Ankita's page...Thankyou Mam for killing Sushant...I hope you are happy now..🤔...Imagine Ankita reading that...we all saw the pics how distraught she was.....I know the fans are very upset....but blaming someone for his death is just not done....it is not an easy blame to live with......Salman, SRK ...everyone is being bashed...SRK getting bashed for a simple line...that he loved me....damn...and Salman Khan is being bashed because KRK said that Salman banned SSR from his production house....KRK's words and Kangna's words are being giving so much value now..🤔

I’d like to see how all these ppl would feel if they get sued in court for not watching sonchiriya...

For one thing that’s not even a case to build on...just like the crap they are accusing people of. Tomorrow god forbid if any producer commits suicide for not recovering the money on his film, would the audience take responsibility for it? Would they make a wow to go watch ever film that releases ever to support producers ? No

They would watch the trailer and go to the films they want to see coz their fav actor is in it. And boycott films with actors who they don’t like. 

Wah Bhai...they can have a preference...not anybody else. Bravo

It’s baffling how many ppl are letting their emotions dictate their words at this point ...not a single person is stepping back and offering any perspective ...boycott karan, boycott nepo gang...fix the snatching away of good from the outsiders....by snatching from the insiders ...who’s films also include several wage workers outsiders ugggh 

Edited by pathaka - 3 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I didn't notice this thread before and I'm glad didn't it. Because wow.

This thread itself is proof enough how some of y'all don't have a freakin' clue about depression and will call people who have passed away all sorts of names because you are way too brainless and clearly without empathy to understand. 

Firstly, Suicide shouldn't ever be glorified but goddamn would it hurt to understand why people do it? They want the pain to stop. That's it. And some of y'all will never experience that level of pain so what's with the judgement? This man is a dumbass. He could be an outsider but clearly knows jackshit about depression. Sushant took his life because of a medical illness. It's not some random 100 actors. He was sick and his mind couldn't be there for him. What are these statements. Sushant could have been the richest,most successful person in the world and still have depression. It has nothing to do with success. How ignorant.

Secondly, stop indulging people who say 'oh that's just the industry, take it or leave it. He knew what he was getting into. It's not the industry's fault. He couldn't handle it'. They normalize bullying,isolating and character assassination and portray the 'chalta hain' attitude. Just because an older generation also faced it, it's the norm and everyone has to go through the same and not feel anything? What a load of BS. Not just normalizing the actions but also defending them. 

If someone works hard to go a college and faces ragging and and it makes their life hard, it's the student's fault? What kinda sick mindset is that. Victim blaming because y'all are too comfortable basking in structural power.

There is also this how this happened to my fave so everybody deserves the same treatment! It's just the industry, you see! LOL.

Systemic exclusion, intentional bullying through blinds, rampant character assassination. Nobody can erase it by calling it 'not invited to parties'.

Really, this thread. 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Sorry, I didn't mean to be insensitive. However, someone's suicide from a mental illness is still not an excuse to blame the whole world for it. If bullying is so bad, why are his fans doing it to others? You can't pin Sushant's mental health on other people.

Cant speak for others...i havent ...everything still seems like a daze .

Originally posted by: daniellaveg4

OMG YEAH!!!! the entire world was basically out to get St.Sushant and all of them were planning and plotting to get rid of him for good

GOSHHH you friggin conspiracy theorists really need to give it a f*cking rest and STFU already because all your deranged theories are seriously getting on my last, thinning worn out nerve!! 🤬

Wanna get banned sweetheart? 

pathaka thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Secondly, stop indulging people who say 'oh that's just the industry, take it or leave it. He knew what he was getting into. It's not the industry's fault. He couldn't handle it'. They normalize bullying,isolating and character assassination and portray the 'chalta hain' attitude. Just because an older generation also faced it, it's the norm and everyone has to go through the same and not feel anything? What a load of BS. Not just normalizing the actions but also defending them. 

If someone works hard to go a college and faces ragging and and it makes their life hard, it's the student's fault? What kinda sick mindset is that. Victim blaming because y'all are too comfortable basking in structural power.

There is also this how this happened to my fave so everybody deserves the same treatment! It's just the industry, you see! LOL.

Systemic exclusion, intentional bullying through blinds, rampant character assassination. Nobody can erase it by calling it 'not invited to parties'.

Really, this thread. 

agreed but there is a difference between systematic exclusion and bullying vs ppl who have had differences with him, didn’t think much of him, or preferred someone else. 
No one has any problems with calling out toxic media articles, blinds, character assassination, or certain insiders influencing filmmakers to take Away roles he was promised. 
All that is a valid debate because it’s active sabotage. 

what isn’t a valid debate? steering the narrative to everyone who ever said anything critical of him or someone who never hired him or had their differences with him or didn’t think much of him and guilt tripping them/ accusing them of murder. 

if u had a college mate with depression whom u never really mingled with because u didn’t develop a bond with them, should u be accused of exclusion? 

Oh and let me add this too : Bullies cannot hide behind their own mental illness and used it as a shield to protect themselves. If they had showed the same sensitivity towards then one they bullied, only then can they expect the same. Someone's mental health cant ever be an excuse to blur out their problematic behavior. 

Originally posted by: pathaka

agreed but there is a difference between systematic exclusion and bullying vs ppl who have had differences with him, didn’t think much of him, or preferred someone else. 
No one has any problems with calling out toxic media articles, blinds, character assassination, or certain insiders influencing filmmakers to take Away roles he was promised. 
All that is a valid debate because it’s active sabotage. 

what isn’t a valid debate? steering the narrative to everyone who ever said anything critical of him or someone who never hired him or had their differences with him or didn’t think much of him and guilt tripping them/ accusing them of murder. 

if u had a college mate with depression whom u never really mingled with because u didn’t develop a bond with them, should u be accused of exclusion? 

I am not for calling them 'murderers' or his suicide a murder. Infact that dilutes the conversation and his struggle with depression. SM takes extreme sides. Everything is either black or white. Compartmentalization is needed. But high time the gatekeepers realize they are not so untouchable.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pathaka

I don't even know what they want. Ranting incoherently isn't going to change the world. Forget BW, there is so much politics and backstabbing in the corporate world too. The higher you climb, you more you have to deal with. Yes, it sucks and it's wrong but the world isn't going to be puppies and flowers and rainbows where everyone holds your hand, gives you whatever jobs you want, goes out of their way to include you in their group, and makes sure you are doing well. Guess what, nobody is that important that people will do that much for you. 

Instead of being practical and figuring out how to improve mental health and work on ourselves so we don't fall into that trap too, let's attack everyone in the industry and bully them because Sushant wasn't as special to them as a star kid like Alia might be. It's absurd. 

pathaka thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

I am not for calling them 'murderers' or his suicide a murder. Infact that dilutes the conversation and his struggle with depression. SM takes extreme sides. Everything is either black or white. Compartmentalization is needed. But high time the gatekeepers realize they are not so untouchable.

Exactly my point. There are valid concerns and convos abo it mental health and systematic exclusion that can be had from this.

If and only if people don’t get carried away by emotions and start blaming everyone who existed in sushanths universe for not doing this and that for him. 

Those extreme accusations of murder By some dilute the whole convo and make the Narrative a goddamn circus