Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: surajhere

Rajiv Bhatia is a true outsider, SRK is debatable. He tutored under John Barry, his parents were freedom fighters and he might have been connected enough to get his foot in the door, even if it meant DD.  For Akshay Kumar it must have been tough, but then according to his own admission all he wanted was money.

This is getting funnier and funnier. What do you mean he tutored under Barry John? Who was he before SRK? Just some random teacher. Darling Sushant copied SRK and also tutored under Barry John. 

The kind of cartwheels that are being done to give this bechara bullied narrative to Sushant is getting ridiculous. 

NishaAP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Ram Gopal Varma

@RGVzoomin

And for all the hue and cry about the super talent being suppressed I will take a bet that 48 hours before now for many many months there wasn’t a single social media comment demanding to see Sushant from all the millions who are now blaming @karanjohar

for not showing him

I agree with this point. We all know how Karan mocked him in his KWK. How Alia said who was Sushant or how Kareena made a face saying Sara should not date her first hero. Nobody commented about it that time. When he was accused of me too he showed the screenshots then this so called outraged fans or friends did not say anything about it. If people tweeted that time saying they believed Sushant he might have thought at least he was lived and trusted by people. What happend to His so called friends or whoever saying they knew industry isolated him when the blind items came? They didn’t  need to say anybody name . They could have simply tweet saying it’s a false accusation. Nobody said anything that time. At least one person from industry voiced their concern publicly that time it might have changed Sushant perspective about himself, he might have felt loved and worthy. 

NishaAP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Their  responses from ram gopal to sonam to other breed of same species are coming because they are butthurt and got exposed . The response of public indeed hit their nerve 

I don’t think so. RGV didn’t encourage star kids. He gave chances to lot of outsiders. He only takes whoever he thinks suit for that role. I agree he is crackhead but he does not any motive in here or he is part of snobish family gang. He didn’t even get along with Kjo. He speaks whatever comes to his mind. He is annoying as hell but never missed the logic. 

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Being familiar with the Telugu film industry, RGV, you should remember Uday Kiran. Please do not tell me that he wasn't pushed to the brink. 

Yes, big shots exist, and yes, they are able to control the way industry works.

That said, we really do not know what pushed SSR towards taking this drastic step. Everything is mere speculation. N I must say, he is right in a certain way, insensitive though he may sound. 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

This is getting funnier and funnier. What do you mean he tutored under Barry John? Who was he before SRK? Just some random teacher. Darling Sushant copied SRK and also tutored under Barry John. 

The kind of cartwheels that are being done to give this bechara bullied narrative to Sushant is getting ridiculous. 

Comprehension issues much ?

Where did I link SSR and SRK ?

Comparison is between SRK and Akshay Kumar.

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

^Point is he got everything - movies with YRF, Dharma, UTV, Fox Star, dated hot girls, made money and drove a luxury sports car. Attended parties and performed at awards shows too.

Sorry that you wanted him to get even more and consider it a big huge burden and a conspiracy theory from an evil industry that he wasn't no. 1 and didn't get awards and have his ass kissed constantly. 

Depression does not have any cause like that. In that case, we should all be depressed because we don't have even 10% of things Sushant had.

People need to focus their attention on mental illness and learn what it really is instead of harassing and bullying every one else for not hand-holding Sushant and making him the biggest star in the country.

bold but it does. From genetic, biological to psychological and social there are causes of depression please don't spread misinformation. 

Not gonna argue about anything else as you don't want to get it that he didn't just got it like nepo products whose hand's are held to the success and who are called biggest star after one movie hit or flop. and who are constantly ass kissed for doing nothing, he worked for it and then lost it all because few people did not liked him.

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: surajhere

Comprehension issues much ?

Where did I link SSR and SRK ?

Comparison is between SRK and Akshay Kumar.

Just calling out stupidity. SRK wasn't an outsider because he tutored with some random teacher in Delhi. But Sushant is an outsider who copied SRK and tutored with the same teacher after that teacher became famous. 

I mean.. the cartwheels are beyond silly now. 

What Sushant went through is unfortunate..but.. man, Salman, SRK, Akshay still get made fun of even after 30 years so what's the big deal if Sushant did? Karan Johar is massacred regularly.. do you think the industry doesn't laugh behind his back for his sexuality and the way he talks and dresses? 

Again, disgusting blinds are written about everyone too. In the last 5 or 6 years, there have been blinds about SRK having affairs with Deepika, Katrina, Alia, Kanika Kapoor, Priyanka, Urvashi Rautela and probably more. Akshay is always connected to B-listers like Radhika Apte and Kriti Sanon. Blinds said he was part of #metoo and was paying off people to hide it - I think it hinted at Aditi Rao Hydari. Salman is said to have a debauched brothel at his farmhouse even though they literally had their families and children with them. People are called druggies and womanizers based on blinds. Who is not being hit with blinds?

Celebs get targeted by politicians and Chief Ministers, called terrorists, told to go to Pakistan and regularly are harassed on twitter. 

Why are people hell bent on this fake narrative that Sushant was this solitary figure that the entire industry ganged up against?

When you become a celebrity and a public figure, everyone is going to talk badly about you whenever they want, whether it's true or false. They're compensated by fans who love them and a huge bank account. 

Sushant gave up because he has his own mental issues but he faced whatever almost everyone in the industry faces. 

Oh yeah? How many people get systematically ignored by awards year after year even after delivering clean hits? 

How many people have 7 production houses banning them and launching a smear campaign (related to molestation) against them?

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluehue

bold but it does. From genetic, biological to psychological and social there are causes of depression please don't spread misinformation. 

Clinical depression does not come based on how meanly someone treats you. We'd all have it in that case because we all have people who treat us badly. Stop blaming the whole world for Sushant's own mental issues. He was doing fine in BW. 

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Oh yeah? How many people get systematically ignored by awards year after year even after delivering clean hits? 

How many people have 7 production houses banning them and launching a smear campaign (related to molestation) against them?

Lots of people get ignored by awards. As I already mentioned if you had actually read the posts, even people like Salman and Akshay never got awards and they were much bigger stars with bigger hits than Sushant. He is not owed awards. That doesn't turn him into a bullied bechara.

He wasn't banned by anyone. This is a random video created from a tweet by KRK who is always talking crap. He had worked with all the top production houses in BW.