Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ram gopal varma on sushant - Page 4

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: rkisnothot

What Sushant went through is unfortunate..but.. man, Salman, SRK, Akshay still get made fun of even after 30 years so what's the big deal if Sushant did? Karan Johar is massacred regularly.. do you think the industry doesn't laugh behind his back for his sexuality and the way he talks and dresses? 

Again, disgusting blinds are written about everyone too. In the last 5 or 6 years, there have been blinds about SRK having affairs with Deepika, Katrina, Alia, Kanika Kapoor, Priyanka, Urvashi Rautela and probably more. Akshay is always connected to B-listers like Radhika Apte and Kriti Sanon. Blinds said he was part of #metoo and was paying off people to hide it - I think it hinted at Aditi Rao Hydari. Salman is said to have a debauched brothel at his farmhouse even though they literally had their families and children with them. People are called druggies and womanizers based on blinds. Who is not being hit with blinds?

Celebs get targeted by politicians and Chief Ministers, called terrorists, told to go to Pakistan and regularly are harassed on twitter. 

Why are people hell bent on this fake narrative that Sushant was this solitary figure that the entire industry ganged up against?

When you become a celebrity and a public figure, everyone is going to talk badly about you whenever they want, whether it's true or false. They're compensated by fans who love them and a huge bank account. 

Sushant gave up because he has his own mental issues but he faced whatever almost everyone in the industry faces. 

I get what you're trying to say. And some of the things you said are true. But we can't compare one persons mental tolerance with another. 

Things weren't as toxic as they are now when SRK Salman and Akshay debuted. SRK ripped everyone apart if they messed with him(at sushants age) . Sushant was shy and meek. 

As strong as SRK was even he shut his SM few years ago because things got to toxic for him. Everyone knows SRK was depressed after the zero fiasco, but  he  has family and friends and kids too bring him out. Salman has bajillion court cases against him I doubt he cares anymore. He's use to this. Plus he's got a big fat family to support him. 

There are some who can handle the hate and pressure and there are some who can't. 

Everyone at the end of the day sits back and says that "the industry is tough, not everyone can make it". 

But why can't  we  make it less tough. Why can't the  industry be less toxic. If this movement helps bollywood be less vicious then why not. How long are we gunna watch starkids get roles served on a platter. 

Maybe sushants dead is a catalyst. Some things gotta happen, can't let his death go to vain. Yea he had his demons, he was suffering from depression. But this industry has at least half to blame for it. 

We can't just shrug and say Bollywood is hard each time something happens. People's lives have value. Thousand of people that have died because of this industry had value. Things have to change and it has to start from somewhere. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Bluehue

Celebraty trolled by public is one thing being made fun by your peers seniors and dimwits on national TV year after year and being ignored on all the award shows after delivering great performances and hits is another. 

oh please. Public trolling is fine because you deemed it so? It won't hurt them mentally to be called terrorists, antinationals, trashed for their religion, called flops .. ? 

Everything is in your hands. If you don't like awards shows, don't go. Aamir doesn't go, Kangana doesn't go.. it hasn't hurt them. 

Sorry but you can't demand awards. Being ignored by awards shows? Even big stars like Akshay and Salman are never given awards and didn't get them when they were young either. 

So every young actor who wants a high paying career and enters the industry has to be given awards, called to parties, pampered by other industry members?? This is not feasible or practical. If they gave all that to Sushant, there would have still been many other actors like him who got left out from it. It's just not possible. There must have been many others like him who did not even make it to Sushant's fame level. What about guys like Rajeev Khandewal? There are thousands and thousands like them.  

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: cricketfan1

I just realized we both pretty much said the same thing at the same time...My mom says if two people say the same thing at the same time ,unannounced relatives are expected at the door...So beware! ðŸ˜†

my brother's wedding in a week so I am already expecting many guests😆 hopefully nobody unexpected comes knocking though. ðŸ˜›

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Everyone doesn't have the same mental tolerance as anyone else. Everyone has a different pain threshold. There are even people who get raped who say they recovered from it, whereas some people who were raped can't cope with it and end up taking their lives. Do we blame them? No. It is understandable that everyone has a different breaking point, we shouldn't blame them for being a human being who feels pain. Everyone processes pain and bad things differently, because our minds are different and our life experiences and support system are different. Some people are lonely whereas some people have a lot of people to fall back on. And so on.

Each and every person in this world is different, there is no one who is born the same, alike, we are all unique individuals and that is why every person's life matters and why you cannot just bully someone and play with them but the moment they cant take it anymore we label them as weak and don't care for them. That is not right. Sushant's life mattered, he was someone's son and someone's brother, he was his fans' idol and he mattered, he was not weak. 

Edited by Sailor-Moon - 3 years ago
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

oh please. Public trolling is fine because you deemed it so? It won't hurt them mentally to be called terrorists, antinationals, trashed for their religion, called flops .. ? 

Everything is in your hands. If you don't like awards shows, don't go. Aamir doesn't go, Kangana doesn't go.. it hasn't hurt them. 

Sorry but you can't demand awards. Being ignored by awards shows? Even big stars like Akshay and Salman are never given awards and didn't get them when they were young either. 

So every young actor who wants a high paying career and enters the industry has to be given awards, called to parties, pampered by other industry members?? This is not feasible or practical. If they gave all that to Sushant, there would have still been many other actors like him who got left out from it. It's just not possible. There must have been many others like him who did not even make it to Sushant's fame level. What about guys like Rajeev Khandewal? There are thousands and thousands like them.  

where did I deemed it fine? I said that needs to change itself. After that I said how what happened to shushant was more then that. 

Since when having basic decency became pampering and caring? You don't need to ridicule your peer on national television is not pampering it's being professional which many so called stars lack and they will be called out for that. Why do you think they should be "pampered " When they were clearly wrong? 

He didn't demand any award that question was raised by me that why was he not even NOMINATED for single one of them after delivering critical and commercial success. 

What About others? Rajiv khandelwal to be precise? He deserves far more success in bw then he did.. He is far more talented then nepo products too and yet not getting his due either because of same reason but just because he didn't got depressed doesn't make shushant's bulling invalid. 

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Everyone doesn't have the same mental tolerance as anyone else. Everyone has a different pain threshold. There are even people who get raped who say they recovered from it, whereas some people who were raped can't cope with it and end up taking their lives. Do we blame them? No. It is understandable that everyone has a different breaking point, we shouldn't blame them for being a human being who feels pain. Everyone processes pain and bad things differently, because our minds are different and our life experiences and support system are different. Some people are lonely whereas some people have a lot of people to fall back on. And so on.

Each and every person in this world is different, there is no one who is born the same, alike, we are all unique individuals and that is why every person's life matters and why you cannot just bully someone and play with them but the moment they cant take it anymore we label them as weak and don't care for them. That is not right. Sushant's life mattered, he was someone's son and someone's brother, he was his fans' idol and he mattered, he was not weak. 

You have expressed it so beautifully. Every life matters and that is the truth. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Bluehue

where did I deemed it fine? I said that needs to change itself. After that I said how what happened to shushant was more then that. 

Since when having basic decency became pampering and caring? You don't need to ridicule your peer on national television is not pampering it's being professional which many so called stars lack and they will be called out for that. Why do you think they should be "pampered " When they were clearly wrong? 

He didn't demand any award that question was raised by me that why was he not even NOMINATED for single one of them after delivering critical and commercial success. 

What About others? Rajiv khandelwal to be precise? He deserves far more success in bw then he did.. He is far more talented then nepo products too and yet not getting his due either because of same reason but just because he didn't got depressed doesn't make shushant's bulling invalid. 

There are thousands of actors hovering around the industry and trying to make it. How do you suggest every single one of them get their due? Who should produce these thousands of films? How do we give awards to these thousands now? They must not be left out right because everyone deserves everything. It's also really mean not to be invited to parties so how will be accommodate all these people? I mention parties because I've read it a hundred times that Sushant wasn't invited to parties as if it was some great disservice to him and it means the industry ganged up against our hero. So of course these thousands now have to be invited to parties too. But how?

Sushant wasn't bullied. He was just in a tough industry where only a specific number of films are made and where only 1 or 2 people can win acting awards every year. Only a specific number of people can be invited to parties too. Sushant probably didn't get invited to Karan's parties (he was spotted both at Salman and SRK's parties) because he wasn't extroverted and didn't have the type of personality that makes everyone love him. That happens often to introverts. They invited the people they liked more. You cannot be part of every group and it doesn't mean there is a conspiracy theory against you and you are being bullied due to the non-invite. 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

It's same as saying thousands of women are tolerating domestic violence then why do few commit suicides? It's same as saying not all women are molested then why are few women molested? This man is disgusting. He is blaming the victim just day after his death. 

There are thousands of actors hovering around the industry and trying to make it. How do you suggest every single one of them get their due? Who should produce these thousands of films? How do we give awards to these thousands now? They must not be left out right because everyone deserves everything. It's also really mean not to be invited to parties so how will be accommodate all these people? I mention parties because I've read it a hundred times that Sushant wasn't invited to parties as if it was some great disservice to him and it means the industry ganged up against our hero. So of course these thousands now have to be invited to parties too. But how?

Sushant wasn't bullied. He was just in a tough industry where only a specific number of films are made and where only 1 or 2 people can win acting awards every year. Only a specific number of people can be invited to parties too. Sushant probably didn't get invited to Karan's parties (he was spotted both at Salman and SRK's parties) because he wasn't extroverted and didn't have the type of personality that makes everyone love him. That happens often to introverts. They invited the people they liked more. You cannot be part of every group and it doesn't mean there is a conspiracy theory against you and you are being bullied due to the non-invite. 

So you have boiled down everything to getting invited to parties? 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

So he is basically saying that if Sushant couldn't handle the pressure that these lunatics put on outsiders and killed himself, it is not their fault and this filthy industry is not answerable?! Who created this pressure huh? Why didn't people like Alia, Ananya, Jahnvi, or Sara face any such pressure other than losing weight and lightening their skin?!. Is he trying to validate that the pressure they put on outsiders is fair and justified and if they succumb to the pressure, the industry should not be held accountable for their demonic ways of operating?! Instead, he is alluding that it was Sushant who was weak and completely at fault. What a twisted way of thinking and playing reverse victim. This is the reason why Bollywood can NEVER change. This toxic venomous thought. He said it publicly but I'm sure many of these Bollywood kutta's feel the same way. It is bookish to tell someone to be satisfied with what they have when they are young, impulsive, and have big dreams. If people like Alia, Ananya, Varun have the right to dream big, why not Sushant who is just as talented if not more? Why should he settle for any less? SHUT THE FU*K UP 🖕Stop justifying the fact that you guys give opportunities without merit or skill.

And about people wanting to see Sushant, nobody wanted to see Abhishek Bachchan in Sarker and Sarker Raj or whatever crap you made. Did that stop you from casting him?! Nope. Sit your little bitch ass down. 

Edited by Cookies.. - 3 years ago