Manoj Bajpai on media's role in nepotism

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/Beastslayer__/status/1272399777485869056

I agree with whatever he's saying and you could see the pain in the voice of Sid M when he's saying like he's not even a year old. It must be hard when you work hard and put in all the effort but a 2 year old kid or a schoolgoer gets more attention than you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Asjad Nazir

@asjadnazir

Some things are starting to make sense. When Kedarnath came out I wanted to interview #SushantSinghRajput as always loved speaking to him, but was only given an option of interviewing Sara Ali Khan. I refused and didn't run any interview.

3:30 AM · Jun 16, 2020·Twitter Web App

Retweets

Asjad Nazir

@asjadnazir

·

Replying to @asjadnazir

When Chhichhore came out I was only given the option to interview Shraddha Kapoor and not #SushantSinghRajput - Now looking back there have been many situations like that, where star kids are pushed in front of media ahead of other cast members (some more senior)

Asjad Nazir

@asjadnazir

·

Have looked back through my records and realised that when a star kid plays the lead role in a Bollywood movie, 95 per cent of time, media is not given option of a solo interview with co-star unless it's another star kid. Now tell me #nepotism doesn't exist?#SushantSinghRajput