Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Salman has nothing to do with this. Even when PV released, the angry people were burning deepika, slb and salman’s when the lead actor was Ranveer. Weird stuff. But nepotism can be driven away if people supported outsiders movies which people are doing, they made sushant movies hit, he didn’t get credit for his hit movies, now public is making karthik and ayushmann’s movies hits. We should support vidya and other outsiders now 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Burning effigies is like India's national sport.

No-lifers are treating this as a carnival and an excuse to cause havoc. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

This is spinning out of control. I can sense the anger, impotent and misdirected, but organic. If only Sushant was here to witness how much people care for him.

I wish too😭

But let's all agree that we are showering love because he isn't anymore with us. We never appreciate when people are there around with us, it's only then we understand their importance when they are gone. Wish we have been little kinder to him 

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

I wish too😭

But let's all agree that we are showering love because he isn't anymore with us. We never appreciate when people are there around with us, it's only then we understand their importance when they are gone. Wish we have been little kinder to him 

99% are not showering love on Sushant. How many are discussing his movies and their themes or talking about their favorite Sushant songs or things actually related to his life? 

They are using his death to hit out at others that they already don't like. They're using it as confirmation bias about things they already believed. People are editing and manipulating awards show clips, cherry picking quotes, and burning effigies. 

The industry itself is using it to push their own agendas: Shekhar Kapoor isn't helping Sushant. He's using this to whine about Paani because he couldn't get funding for it. Kangana doesn't give two shits about Sushant and is using him to target people she hates and push her own agenda about how she's such a big star. Journalists are using it for attention and even inventing fake Sushant quotes. Political party goons are using it to divert attention from failed policies and scams and directing ire at Bollywood when they are ten thousand times more evil than BW.

Everyone is making hay while the sun shines. 

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

99% are not showering love on Sushant. How many are discussing his movies and their themes or talking about their favorite Sushant songs or things actually related to his life? 

They are using his death to hit out at others that they already don't like. They're using it as confirmation bias about things they already believed. People are editing and manipulating awards show clips, cherry picking quotes, and burning effigies. 

The industry itself is using it to push their own agendas: Shekhar Kapoor isn't helping Sushant. He's using this to whine about Paani because he couldn't get funding for it. Kangana doesn't give two shits about Sushant and is using him to target people she hates and push her own agenda about how she's such a big star. Journalists are using it for attention and even inventing fake Sushant quotes. Political party goons are using it to divert attention from failed policies and scams and directing ire at Bollywood when they are ten thousand times more evil than BW.

They have forgotten about him 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

I wish too😭

I disagree because I was one of the people who supported sushant since his first movie. I stopped supporting after that me too blind came out but now I feel bad because that blind could’ve been spread by some rival. I wish he spoke up about that blind 

arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I am actually happy that this is finally happening. People like karan and Salman deserve this for spoiling so many careers and in the end left Sushant with no other option but to kill himself.. I just wish Sushant was alive to see this amount of love and support.💔

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Still this is required. KJo and the like have been let off the hook for too long. It's time they faced the music and brought down from the high horse. 

Sea-stars thumbnail

I like it they are burning effigies of Karan and Salman Khan.  Not that bad way of expressing anger.

They both are highly manipulative in a bad way, play dirty politics  and highly insecure about other actor's successes and do a lot of wrong things in the background to let things go the way they want. 

All they love is showing dadagiri, something cheap and immature and  a mad act.

Raveena , Kangana, Shekhar Kapoor, Abhinav etc can't be mad or psychos. 

We say a person is in depression or fighting mental illness. There must be a cause for it. It could be hereditary but external factors too play a major part to cause it. Sushant's seems kind of like that. Raveena , Kangana and Shekhar Kapoor are the big big evidence.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I disagree because I was one of the people who supported sushant since his first movie. I stopped supporting after that me too blind came out but now I feel bad because that blind could’ve been spread by some rival. I wish he spoke up about that blind 

He did, he released the whatsapp chat too. Even Sanghi Sanjana did clarify too. 

I have a theory what could have triggered him, 

*Read it and Ignore it* 

His last film Drive got a Netflix release, which was supposed to release theatrically but for some reasons it got delayed and Dharma productions dumped it on Netflix. Although streaming services are on the rise, but when films dont release theatrically it hurts actors who have given months for it. 

And recently a day before his sad demise the news broke that his next film dil bechara too wil release directly on streaming platform. Last two films of him are not getting proper release. The news broke out the previous day and next day he was no more with us. Although there are different angles to his story KJo and gang, Adi chopra and lot more have role to play for his illness but there is always end point where people see no hope and quit it, I think Dil bechara getting released on streaming service was it.