Posted: 3 years ago

Wat does Salman have to do with this.

These so called fans should have supported his movies whilst he was alive 

i am glad people are taking this cause..........these nepo gang mafia should be sue'd for doing what they do to outsiders.......

Originally posted by sandiab

Wat does Salman have to do with this.

These so called fans should have supported his movies whilst he was alive 

Nobody has a 100% hit ratio, especially an outsider. However his movies like Kai Po Che, MSD, Kedarnath, Chichore did do well and were very appreciated. But what can fans do when someone isnt given an opportunity at all?

People again think I just want to make jokes but effigies of Salman burning every other week over some fringe group or something. 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

People again think I just want to make jokes but effigies of Salman burning every other week over some fringe group or something. 

Hilarious is that it’s  cos of a tweet by KRK 

This is spinning out of control. I can sense the anger, impotent and misdirected, but organic. If only Sushant was here to witness how much people care for him.

I understand people thinking that nepotism and bias may have played a part in his depression, but it is unfair to target indviuals and put all the blame on them. Many factors could have contributed to sushants mental illness, it may have been work, his relationships and he may have not have been taking his medication which was making it worse. It is unfair for people to speak on sushants behalf about why took his own life

And are people doing this coz they really care about sushant or are they just voicing thier own frsutrations and opinions? Its sad that people only care about someone when they pass away rather than when they are alive, because i did not see this out pouring of love for him when he was alive 

I don’t understand I should support salman or go against him

Originally posted by ehaab

I don’t understand I should support salman or go against him

Salman is Hitman in the La familia