Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

I do think Adi Chopra played favourites with his YRF  newcomers: Ranveer was given a preferential treatment over Sushant (probably because the former comes from a rich family). 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

I do think Adi Chopra played favourites with his YRF  newcomers: Ranveer was given a preferential treatment over Sushant (probably because the former comes from a rich family). 

I don’t know how much I’d like to believe that. If Ranveer was forced into RL, how did he bag Bajirao and Padmaavat? SLB considers Ranveer one of his muses.

Why is no one focusing on the fact that Sushant HAS had successful films such as Chichore, Kedarnath and Dhoni - yet ZILCH. Even Kiara and Disha didn’t gain anything from Dhoni. 

But when you put an Alia in a Highway, which isn’t even a clean hit - suddenly the whole world stops and it’s celebrated as if nobody has ever acted before that moment. 

You barely hear anyone compliment Taapsee in Badla. Hell even Kareena was robbed in Good News which is a Dharma movie! Her monologue was so powerful, where is the hype ?