Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreefan thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Adi is no less. But kjo is considered the Head of the mafia. Sometimes it's as if a lot of the casting decisions are not taken by a production house with the director alone but with all 'friends' getting together and dividing the best ones amongst their faves. Since Adi keeps a low profile kjo gets targeted on his behalf too. 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kjo did dig himself large holes by admitting he tried to convince adi to not take Anushka or Ranveer

And by admitting he didn’t even look at all the other girls who auditioned for soty and went with aliaa cozzzz bhatt

And by agreeing with Sonam when she spewed that nonsense on good actors being not good looking or some crap

adis advantage is he dosent say anything and so there is nothing to hold against him

HearMeRoar thumbnail

The advantage of being low profile.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

They want PR on KJO 😆

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niyati13

Karan is an easy target.. I dont know how he is able to take so much hate

Like he gives hatred similar way

Mistyy thumbnail

And this is why Aditya chopra stays out of limelight, more you are in public..more people will scrutinize you. Kjo might be least evil of them all, but he still gets all the flak. 

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well he gave him Shush Desi Romance and Detective Byomkesh. Both were good movies, but one did average business and the other flopped. Not sure why outsiders get royally screwed if they are part of a flop film, but nepo kids with contacts and PR support keep getting work.

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Because Karan Johar openly supporting nepotism. He's the brand ambassador of nepotism. Even I wouldn't have noticed him. But few years back, one day I was watching a award show, I can't remember the name. His and Saif Ali Khan's statements and openly mocking Kangana on nepotism put me off. And obviously most of the Bollywood industry was attending that award show I think. From that day I started to understand what he is actually.

Edited by Jyoti_kuku - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

Well he gave him Shush Desi Romance and Detective Byomkesh. Both were good movies, but one did average business and the other flopped. Not sure why outsiders get royally screwed if they are part of a flop film, but nepo kids with contacts and PR support keep getting work.

@ bold : Have you ever met Sid Malhotra 😆

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

@ bold : Have you ever met Sid Malhotra 😆

He has the PR support and KJO has a soft spot for him as he launched him.