Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

ZM is starting 2-3 more lock down serials from today. Also prajakta mali's travel show starting on 5th July which was kept on hold unnecessarily.

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mishkil88

very famous movie. Gergory Peck was a great looking and a perfect man in all the respects. It's a classic movie. Also we can watch his Macenna's gold n no of times.

Gregory peck and Dev Anand, something wonderful about that resemblance.

After 2 weeks of nonstop work from home, I took time to watch a film. Paheli

Wonderful film.

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

very famous movie. Gergory Peck was a great looking and a perfect man in all the respects. It's a classic movie. Also we can watch his Macenna's gold n no of times.

Along with watching Mackenna's Gold n number of times, I can watch n number of times, Alistair Maclean scripted, two of the best War movies ...... Where Eagles Dare and Guns of Navarone.

I have read all of Alistair Maclean's novels and it is hard to believe that he wrote nail biting stories about such varied locations of the world in such great detail without having visited any of those places.

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Along with watching Mackenna's Gold n number of times, I can watch n number of times, Alistair Maclean scripted, two of the best War movies ...... Where Eagles Dare and Guns of Navarone.

I have read all of Alistair Maclean's novels and it is hard to believe that he wrote nail biting stories about such varied locations of the world in such great detail without having visited any of those places.

we have so many English movie channels running in our country but no channel runs those old classics. Thank God at least they run Clint Eastwood's cowboy movies like for a few dollars more. But how long we will keep watching same stuff ?

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Also, Frank Sinatra movies like High Society and The Tender trap. Gene Kelly in Singin' in the rain. An American in Paris, On the Town and Anchors Aweigh. I can watch these movies any number of times.

NerdyMukta thumbnail

we have so many English movie channels running in our country but no channel runs those old classics. Thank God at least they run Clint Eastwood's cowboy movies like for a few dollars more. But how long we will keep watching same stuff ?

Have you watched Bud Spencer movies....they call them spaghetti westerns.

NerdyMukta thumbnail

Another war movie that comes to my mind is The bridge on River Kwai. 

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

Another war movie that comes to my mind is The bridge on River Kwai. 

yes and stallag 17, the great escape, Tora Tora Tora, A few good men. Saving Private Ryan 

Edited by mishkil88 - 3 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

Have you watched Bud Spencer movies....they call them spaghetti westerns.

Sure! Bud Spencer Terrence Hill movies like They call me Trinity and Trinity is still my name were such fun!

Later they made many more together trying to cash in on their popularity but unfortunately they were not too entertaining and became repetitive. 

kamalsh56 thumbnail

Another Clint Eastwood classic western was Good, Bad and Ugly. Eli Wallach was outstanding in that movie