Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

मला तर समजतच नाहीये की चीन असा का करतंय, म्हणजे त्यांच्या कडे सुद्धा कॉरोना चा थैमान चालू आहे, अजून अर्थ व्यवस्था च नीट चालू  नाहीये, आणि याना हे काय सुचताय.

प्रॉब्लेम तर सगळेच face करत आहेत ना. अक्खा जगाला पिडलय या कॉरोना ने, आणि यांचा काय भलताच.

iluvusakshi thumbnail

Slight change of topic, i just wonder Public i mean fans kiti impulsive behave kartat.

Now trend is going on social media to boycott salman, shahrukh and karan's films.

Is this really possible? 

Because haters peksha ya lokanche fan following jabardast ahe. Jevdhe yancha against ahet tyachya peksha kiti tari patine adhik yanche chahate ahet. 

Arjunwagle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

मला तर समजतच नाहीये की चीन असा का करतंय, म्हणजे त्यांच्या कडे सुद्धा कॉरोना चा थैमान चालू आहे, अजून अर्थ व्यवस्था च नीट चालू  नाहीये, आणि याना हे काय सुचताय.

प्रॉब्लेम तर सगळेच face करत आहेत ना. अक्खा जगाला पिडलय या कॉरोना ने, आणि यांचा काय भलताच.

Rightly said .... But human life doesn't matter to china who is obsessed with the idea of middle kingdom and bullying , acting arrogant is in their blood. 62 they did the same thing... They can never be trusted... They need to be paid back in the same coin of distrust and treachery... The sooner we learn to be a treacherous nation the better ..India needs to stop being decent and get as cunning as a fox...Survival of the fittest... I m sure our external affairs ministry is very capable and diplomatic..

BTW Chinese have converted corona into a million dollar industry..They strangle other nations by twisting their weakness...

Edited by Arjunwagle - 3 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjunwagle

Rightly said .... But human life doesn't matter to china who is obsessed with the idea of middle kingdom and bullying , acting arrogant is in their blood. 62 they did the same thing... They can never be trusted... They need to be paid back in the same coin of distrust and treachery... The sooner we learn to be a treacherous nation the better ..India needs to stop being decent and get as cunning as a fox...Survival of the fittest... I m sure our external affairs ministry is very capable and diplomatic..

BTW Chinese have converted corona into a million dollar industry..They strangle other nations by twisting their weakness...

Last para👍🏼

Arjunwagle thumbnail

I m greatly pained and disturbed at the ghastly act committed by the chinese at galwan... Though we have given a befitting reply yet the fact of the matter is we should have hit harder where it hurts them at multiple sectors along the LAC simultaneously... We should have wrenched the first initiative of max attrition in the first go ...Come what the consequences or retaliation by them... The moment they started building up we ought to have ceased and freezed all buisiness... 

I believe in striking first ... Let the enemy expect the unexpected.... Let us stop being the defensive  force... India has to be the baddest...Enough is enough.. Don't just give it back... Give them more .... And then Cry foul.... Play the victim ... Adopt all possible dirty diplomatic measures to name and shame them ...Betray them...

RPRRR42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

ते पण भोगतील त्यांच्या कर्माची फळ😡

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Very true!  I get daily emails from Chinese firms promoting their masks/sanitisers/Ultraviolet lamps for disinfection/thermometers. Also saw a video clip of a big exhibition in China exclusively for virus protection equipment!

With everybody busy tackling the virus, the Chinese think this could be the best time to forward it's expansionist policies.

Something which I am trying to figure out is if the Chinese people fully support their govt. in these policies or they are bulldozed by the communist party into subjugation. I have been regularly visiting China for more than  8 years and I find the people to be quite friendly (like thee Indians) and not aggressive (like the average Pakistanis).  They are interested in making some money and enjoying life (flashy clothes/cars/iphones or flashy mobiles. It could be the invisible police state which is deciding for them.

Whatever it is, it is time we too used subterfuge to gain advantage before they take over areas with their creeping expansion.

mishkil88 thumbnail

I m greatly pained and disturbed at the ghastly act committed by the chinese at galwan... Though we have given a befitting reply yet the fact of the matter is we should have hit harder where it hurts them at multiple sectors along the LAC simultaneously... We should have wrenched the first initiative of max attrition in the first go ...Come what the consequences or retaliation by them... The moment they started building up we ought to have ceased and freezed all buisiness... 

I believe in striking first ... Let the enemy expect the unexpected.... Let us stop being the defensive  force... India has to be the baddest...Enough is enough.. Don't just give it back... Give them more .... And then Cry foul.... Play the victim ... Adopt all possible dirty diplomatic measures to name and shame them ...Betray them...

Sir you are the right person to comment on this. Rest of us are civilians. I fully agree with you. However our PM has reiterated India will never venture into provoking neighbours but if we're provoked we will teach lesson. However I wonder why there is  less importance given to the news that we killed 43 soldiers on their side and there is more important to the news that our 20 soldiers got killed.

Edited by mishkil88 - 3 years ago
Arjunwagle thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Sir you are the right person to comment on this. Rest of us are civilians. I fully agree with you. However our PM has reiterated India will never venture into provoking neighbours but if we're provoked we will teach lesson. However I wonder why there is  less importance given to the news that we killed 43 soldiers on their side and there is more important to the news that our 20 soldiers got killed.

Sir I ve p.m ed you. 

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chinese are out to end the world.... shame on them😡🤬🤬🤬🤬

I am not going to be politically correct while bashing chinese .... they were , are and always will be bad n dont get fooled by their fake friendly smiles ... they r disgusting . 

Edited by Dhanusg - 3 years ago