Gappa Tappa corner thread 11 - general discussions

Posted: 3 years ago

Dear friends please keep posting here for general chit chat. 

I will never get it why SSR commited suicide.... He had a dream running... Had his own house, he had made a good name for himself... His choice of movies were good too.... He was bankable.... If things were not working out he could have gone to OTT platforms or even TV.... But he was doing really well....kharach konachyahi manacha thaang patta lagat nahi hech khara.... 

Originally posted by *Resham*

I will never get it why SSR commited suicide.... He had a dream running... Had his own house, he had made a good name for himself... His choice of movies were good too.... He was bankable.... If things were not working out he could have gone to OTT platforms or even TV.... But he was doing really well....kharach konachyahi manacha thaang patta lagat nahi hech khara.... 

Yep he was doing well and his last film was hit too . He was a simple guy. He had donated money to needy ppl too. If you check his insta then it's not like other stars. There is very less of promotional stuff n more of interesting posts of science. He was  educated and ranker in competitive exams. Hope he finds peace now.

I just can't believe how Media can be insensitive, they were at his hometown n was asking questions to his father.. đŸ˜¡sometimes I feel bad for celebs and their parents they can't even mourn in silence.

Also Some shameless ppl have shared his last pictures.its all over on social media very disturbing to see those pics.

As i have already emphasised that material success is not everything !!!!

He may have had some personal problems that we as outsiders dont know. Its very easy to judge people sitting on our sofas the truth will never be known. 

Just bcos someone lives in big house drives big cars or is leading a successful professional life doesnt mean he/ she is happy. Money doesnt buy happiness .

As many of u maybe already aware sushant n many others live a double life. Life known to public and one a real life. I dont want to get into intricate details of his life per se but i can say the level of compromises moral n ethical they do just for fame is unbelievable. I hope his soul finds peace .

As is said -

It is easier to handle failure than to handle success .

maybe that is the reason.

Reason/s for commiting suicide are not always black or white/failure or success. Depression is a very complex condition which could also be a result of chemical imbalance. 

Edited by NerdyMukta - 3 years ago

Look at Anubhav Sinha's tweet here.

https://twitter.com/anubhavsinha/status/1272211823018704896?s=19

Exactly what i was tryin to say in my previous post regards to nepotism n kjo aunty wt his gossip gang. 

Life is unfair unfortunately  but we hv to believe in our selves n god and try to make it right. In all fields people will try to sabotage you but you have to stay strong n even if no one supports you if you believe in correct things god has no choice but to support you. I have always advised my adolescent pts not to give into peer pressure and bullying. You dont need other people to validate your existence. Be a leader n not a follower. This education starts from childhood especially when dr does well child visits.

On a different note, I watched Roman Holiday this weekend. Quintessential Hollywood...Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck. Such a sweet movie.

Originally posted by NerdyMukta

On a different note, I watched Roman Holiday this weekend. Quintessential Hollywood...Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck. Such a sweet movie.

very famous movie. Gergory Peck was a great looking and a perfect man in all the respects. It's a classic movie. Also we can watch his Macenna's gold n no of times.