Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Here. This is from CE

He ordained that the woman, the most beautiful in the worlds, who was none other than Shri44 herself, would be their wife in the world of men. Thereafter, accompanied by them,45 he46 went to the god Narayana, who is beyond measure. He47 approved of everything and thus it was that they were born on earth.

He is shiva. Vyasa calls drapaudi as sri only sri not celestial sri or anything but Sree herself and that is none other than laxmi. The indra who was brought to shiva was arjuna. And Narayan that is krishna that is Vishnu was aware of the plan 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

This from Sanskrit CE. No rukhmini mentioned vyasa calls panchali as sri 

gaṇas tv apsarasāṃ yo vai mayā rājan prakīrtitaḥ

tasya bhāgaḥ kṣitau jajñe niyogād vāsavasya ca

94 tāni ṣoḍaśa devīnāṃ sahasrāṇi narādhipa

babhūvur mānuṣe loke nārāyaṇa parigrahaḥ

95 śriyas tu bhāgaḥ saṃjajñe ratyarthaṃ pṛthivītale

drupadasya kule kanyā vedimadhyād aninditā

Can you provide citation where two different laxmis are mentioned ?? 

Edited by Poorabhforever - 3 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Can you provide citation where drapaudi being chaya sita is mentioned?? Or this chaya sita story??

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

king! I have already told you about the class of apsaras. As instructed by Vasava, theirparts were also born on earth. O lord of men! Sixteen thousand parts of these goddesses wereborn in this world as the wives of Narayana. Apart of Shri74 herself was born on earth out oflove. She was born as a faultless daughter in the house of Drupada, from the middle of asacrificial altar. She was neither tall nor short, and had the fragrance of a blue lotus. Her eyeswere long, like lotus leaves. Her hips were well formed. Her hair was long and black. She hadall the auspicious marks on her body and she had the shine of lapis lazuli.75 She charmed theminds of five men who were like Indras. The goddesses Siddhi and Dhriti became the mothersof the five and were known as Kunti and Madri. Mati76 became the daughter of Subala.

Another one for sri 

Why will vyasa keep addressing her as "sree herself" if she was goddess of lower rank.  This only means that sree was none laxmi there is only one sree 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

And by the way the original valmiki s Ramayana does NOT mentions chaya sita either. So there you have it older text on Ramayana does not mentions cahya sita either another fiction story 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

And by the way the original valmiki s Ramayana does NOT mentions chaya sita either. So there you have it older text on Ramayana does not mentions cahya sita either another fiction story 

Thank u for again proving Draupadi not being goddess Lakshmi coz if there is no chaya sita then it mean real sita went 2 Lanka & not a single person apart from lord Vishnu can touch goddess Lakshmi,  raavan abducting seeta by lifting her own his shoulders is tv version , original raavan could never touch pious sita coz he would burn , so he dragged sita from her hairs .

Draupadi definitely had married relationship with Pandavas , she has sons with each pandav , be is dussashan, jaydrath , keechak did touched Draupadi , only for dussashan it is said he dragged Draupadi from her hairs till dice hall but for jaydrath & keechak should have been burned by simply by touching Draupadi , what was no bheem killing kheechak , infact all Pandavas should have burned if Draupadi is goddess Lakshmi incarnation coz not single where is it mentions Pandavas were Vishnu incarnation .

Goddess Lakshmi is no war goddess , her main reason 2 take birth is serve lord Vishnu, only in ram avtar she was seperated from him coz sage brigu curse 2 lord Vishnu.

Nobody cursed goddess Lakshmi to be seperate from lord Vishnu in krishna avtar

Draupadi don't have characteristics of goddess Lakshmi , she has more characteristics of goddess kali in her . Rukmini is said to be equal in all way to draupadi infact Rukmini was more talented 

In South Draupadi is worshipped as incarnation of goddess kali who is divine sister 2 lord Vishnu as she is one of form of goddess Parvati.

There is no point of discussion only coz we will not agree with each other.

# peace

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Thank u for again proving Draupadi not being goddess Lakshmi coz if there is no chaya sita then it mean real sita went 2 Lanka & not a single person apart from lord Vishnu can touch goddess Lakshmi,  raavan abducting seeta by lifting her own his shoulders is tv version , original raavan could never touch pious sita coz he would burn , so he dragged sita from her hairs .

Draupadi definitely had married relationship with Pandavas , she has sons with each pandav , be is dussashan, jaydrath , keechak did touched Draupadi , only for dussashan it is said he dragged Draupadi from her hairs till dice hall but for jaydrath & keechak should have been burned by simply by touching Draupadi , what was no bheem killing kheechak , infact all Pandavas should have burned if Draupadi is goddess Lakshmi incarnation coz not single where is it mentions Pandavas were Vishnu incarnation .

Goddess Lakshmi is no war goddess , her main reason 2 take birth is serve lord Vishnu, only in ram avtar she was seperated from him coz sage brigu curse 2 lord Vishnu.

Nobody cursed goddess Lakshmi to be seperate from lord Vishnu in krishna avtar

Draupadi don't have characteristics of goddess Lakshmi , she has more characteristics of goddess kali in her . Rukmini is said to be equal in all way to draupadi infact Rukmini was more talented 

In South Draupadi is worshipped as incarnation of goddess kali who is divine sister 2 lord Vishnu as she is one of form of goddess Parvati.

There is no point of discussion only coz we will not agree with each other.

# peace

You post reeks of misgony and patriarchal mindset  how can you talk about goddess laxmi in such a condescending tone. She is a highly respected goddess goddess who belesses us with wealth and prosperity. Her only job was not to serve lord Vishnu. She had many more responsibilities to fullfilll. 

And please if their is even an ounce of truth in whatever you are claiming you would have provided citations. Where is the citation about two different laxmis. About chaya sita.  About anything that you go around claiming

Your patriarchal mindset is your pov but when talking about Mahabharata one has to rely on documented facts. And documents says drapaudi was sri. 

If you want to prove otherwise you will have to give citation.  

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

You post reeks of misgony and patriarchal mindset  how can you talk about goddess laxmi in such a condescending tone. She is a highly respected goddess goddess who belesses us with wealth and prosperity. Her only job was not to serve lord Vishnu. She had many more responsibilities to fullfilll. 

And please if their is even an ounce of truth in whatever you are claiming you would have provided citations. Where is the citation about two different laxmis. About chaya sita.  About anything that you go around claiming

Your patriarchal mindset is your pov but when talking about Mahabharata one has to rely on documented facts. And documents says drapaudi was sri. 

If you want to prove otherwise you will have to give citation.  

Yes I will give me some time but I doubt u will believe

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

https://imgur.com/a/DYFohWn

The Shlokas about Rukmini being Sri and Draupadi being Sachi are there 

This is from  widely accepted Hindi version of Mahabharata by Geeta Press 

## my frnd nora shared this to me.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

https://imgur.com/a/DYFohWn

The Shlokas about Rukmini being Sri and Draupadi being Sachi are there 

This is from  widely accepted Hindi version of Mahabharata by Geeta Press 

## my frnd nora shared this to me.

I gave you three citation where vyasa calls drapaudi as sree. That too from CE which is by far the most authentic version.  This i will have to check 

Though i think three is more than one.  

And how am i too beileve this is from gita press where does vyasa says this which parva. ?? 

So drapaudi is sree. 

And what about two different types laxmi ??  Where does vyasa says that ??

Edited by Poorabhforever - 3 years ago