Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

I gave you three citation where vyasa calls drapaudi as sree. That too from CE which is by far the most authentic version.  This i will have to check 

Though i think three is more than one.  

So drapaudi is sree. 

And what about two different types laxmi ??  Where does vyasa says that ??

As per The Garuda Purana Draupadi is the incarnation of Bharati-Devi, The Consort of Lord Vayu.

As per Narada and Vayu Puranas, Draupadi was composite Avatar of Goddesses Shyamala (wife of Dharma), Bharati (Wife of Vayu), Sachi (wife of Indra), Usha (wife of Ashwinis) and hence married their earthly counterparts in the form of the five Pandavas.

Enraged at a jest by Parvati, Shyamala, Sachi and Usha, Brahma cursed them to human birth.

Parvati thought of the solution wherein they will be born as one woman, Draupadi and hence share the earthly body for a smaller period of time.

They requested Bharati to be with them in their human birth.

Draupadi's characteristic fight against injustice reflects Parvati or her Shakti, Kali inhabiting Draupadi's mortal flesh at times.

At other times, Draupadi was docile and even waited to be rescued (as in case of Jayadratha and Jatasura) showing the qualities of other goddesses like Sachi and Usha.

Other times, she showed astuteness in hiding their true identity and asking Vayu putra Bhima to kill the evil Keechaka like Goddess Bharati would.

Draupadi was also avatar of Goddess Shree  who was joint wife to five Indras, aka Five Pandavas.

She was to be born several times for imprisoning the Indras. First time was as Vedavati who cursed Ravana (who is another goddess Avatar Swaha, wife to Agni). She then came again as Maya-Sita especially to take revenge from Ravana while Agni hid the real Sita.

Third one was partial either Damyanti (whose husband Nala was equivalent to Dharma, Vayu, Indra just like the Pandavas) and her daughter Nalayani.

She married Sage Mudgala.

The fifth avatar was Draupadi herself.

So we find in Draupadi, a composite avatar of Kali, Parvati, Sachi, Shyamala, Usha, Bharati, Shree, Swaha, the eight goddesses.

## i know u will not agree but still posting , for draupadi there are many theories in different purans  but for rukmini every where it is mentioned she is incarnation of goddess mahalakshmi .

vedvyas is not a god himself , dont believe it hardly matters to me . i request you to please search for vishnu puran for it.

There is not point of debating only . i rest my case.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Vyasa could have easily called as her sanchi or wife of different gods if she was in the version he narrates to drapaud  he doesn't. He calls her sree/laxmi there why so ??

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Vyasa could have easily called as her sanchi or wife of different gods if she was in the version he narrates to drapaud  he doesn't. He calls her sree/laxmi there why so ??

i am trying to contact vedvyas as he is chiranjeevi  still alive , as soon i will get my answer , i will answer u .

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

As per The Garuda Purana Draupadi is the incarnation of Bharati-Devi, The Consort of Lord Vayu.

As per Narada and Vayu Puranas, Draupadi was composite Avatar of Goddesses Shyamala (wife of Dharma), Bharati (Wife of Vayu), Sachi (wife of Indra), Usha (wife of Ashwinis) and hence married their earthly counterparts in the form of the five Pandavas.

Enraged at a jest by Parvati, Shyamala, Sachi and Usha, Brahma cursed them to human birth.

Parvati thought of the solution wherein they will be born as one woman, Draupadi and hence share the earthly body for a smaller period of time.

They requested Bharati to be with them in their human birth.

Draupadi's characteristic fight against injustice reflects Parvati or her Shakti, Kali inhabiting Draupadi's mortal flesh at times.

At other times, Draupadi was docile and even waited to be rescued (as in case of Jayadratha and Jatasura) showing the qualities of other goddesses like Sachi and Usha.

Other times, she showed astuteness in hiding their true identity and asking Vayu putra Bhima to kill the evil Keechaka like Goddess Bharati would.

Draupadi was also avatar of Goddess Shree  who was joint wife to five Indras, aka Five Pandavas.

She was to be born several times for imprisoning the Indras. First time was as Vedavati who cursed Ravana (who is another goddess Avatar Swaha, wife to Agni). She then came again as Maya-Sita especially to take revenge from Ravana while Agni hid the real Sita.

Third one was partial either Damyanti (whose husband Nala was equivalent to Dharma, Vayu, Indra just like the Pandavas) and her daughter Nalayani.

She married Sage Mudgala.

The fifth avatar was Draupadi herself.

So we find in Draupadi, a composite avatar of Kali, Parvati, Sachi, Shyamala, Usha, Bharati, Shree, Swaha, the eight goddesses.

## i know u will not agree but still posting , for draupadi there are many theories in different purans  but for rukmini every where it is mentioned she is incarnation of goddess mahalakshmi .

vedvyas is not a god himself , dont believe it hardly matters to me . i request you to please search for vishnu puran for it.

There is not point of debating only . i rest my case.

The above passage is direct copy from Jaya i remember reading it ðŸ˜† Jaya isn't such a reliable source either. 

. And puranas and Mahabharata text are two different entities sweetheart. 

According to devi puran both krishna Krishnaa duo were kali s avatar so ??  We cannot rely on puranas 

Anybody will certainly prefer Mahabharata text over puranas when such disperancy occurs  

What do you mean vyasa was not god ??  What kind of logic is that 

As i have said vyasa calls her sree. So that is what is fact rest everything is fiction 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

i am trying to contact vedvyas as he is chiranjeevi  still alive , as soon i will get my answer , i will answer u .

All you need to do is accept some well documented facts. And stop targeting drapaudi every opportunity you get. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

All you need to do is accept some well documented facts. And stop targeting drapaudi every opportunity you get. 

same apply on u also , as u cant prove things written in purans r big lie .

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

same apply on u also , as u cant prove things written in purans r big lie .

I don't know why i keep indulging you when you clearly refuse to see logic anyway lage raho 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

I don't know why i keep indulging you when you clearly refuse to see logic anyway lage raho 

I also have same views for u.