Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Which could be the ones ?? Like BO winners ?? Laxxmi Bomb,Bhuj and Radhe ????

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I wonder if Netflix managed to acquire 83 and Shamshera. Coz producers of 83 had 'denied' considering OTT for its release. The blind says 'denials going for a toss'. And there was news Shamshera might head to OTT also.

Also throw in a few Sallu movies in the mix, those are the films which are considered hits before release coz script doesn't mattersmiley36

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Which could be the ones ?? Like BO winners ?? Laxxmi Bomb,Bhuj and Radhe ????

I think LB, Bhuj, Coolie.

Originally posted by: togepe30

Is Hotstar a giant 'international' platform? Wouldn't that be Netflix? I genuinely don't know about Hotstar's international reach.

I wonder if Netflix managed to acquire 83 and Shamshera. Coz producers of 83 had 'denied' considering OTT for its release. The blind says 'denials going for a toss'. And there was news Shamshera might head to OTT also.

Hotstar is now Disney+ Hotstar so that automatically makes them a giant international platform. And honestly only they would have the money to purchase so many films I think.

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

Hotstar is now Disney+ Hotstar so that automatically makes them a giant international platform. And honestly only they would have the money to purchase so many films I think.

Oh right!

I completely forgot about the Disney tie up. Yep! And they have increased the subscription amount by 50%.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Netflix continue to be trash with Indian content

Knowing Salman's proximity with Star and that all his films land up on Star network channels, won't be surprised if Radhe is also one of the films

On another note, was surprised to see War and Mardaani 2 premiering on Star. Has YRF shut it's deal with Sony? Then some YRF films can also be a part of this lineup.

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 3 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

aira gaira type like sadak 2 ko bhi bada film bol raha hai chomu.

Daebak thumbnail

Is there a bug in IF? Why are my posts getting shortened on their own? And no, couldn't be the mods coz it was a normal speculation about which films might have made it. I just re-edited it.