Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

That fake smile though. I would rather prefer to see sad face than fake smile. LOL

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
If kareena is not kapoor who will take her in to bolly lol just forced on poor viewers lol . Aish carries herself very wellEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

If kareena is not kapoor who will take her in to bolly lol just forced on poor viewers lol . Aish carries herself very well

So true and people hype her looks too. I haven't found her attractive at all. She's just fair but her features have never stood out for me.

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Kareena pretty much stomped her way through the crowd and looked ready to dive into some Hudd Hudd Dabaang Dabaang tribal moves 😆. Aish looked like the ultimate pageant queen - all grace, poise and beauty.

But still doesn't manage to win the most graceful round in sheep contest😒😵

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Excuse you all, while I laugh at Aish's extra elegant nature, please 🤣🤣🤣

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

So much class, Aishu is a utter babe

GumGum thumbnail

Finally watched it. Kuch bhi, every young person walks like that, esp. if the outfit allows her to. 

She was probably angry coz the film she left to be cast opposite the superrstar's son was a blockbuster, was sweeping all the awards 

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

I actually found Aish annoying here with the last year I was the winner jaap and fakeness. Kareena was right... Maine jo speech deni thi woh toh tune de hi di, toh chalo main meri chips ki pack sorry trophy le ke kheesakti hoon.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Columbus_Crew

But still doesn't manage to win the most graceful round in sheep contest😒😵

I know right? 😳 One thing that cannot be taken away from Aish is that she incredibly light footed and graceful. 

Aishwarya looks so fake and has that irritating smile. She never had a beautiful smile. 

Bandhar is so funny.