Salman doesnt have the best pairing with any actress ?

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Just noticed

Madhuri's best pairing is considered to be with Anil

Aishwarya with Hrithik

Karishma with Govinda

Kajol with SRK

Katrina/Priyanka with Akshay 

Preity with Saif

Rani with Abhishek

There is not a single actess with whom it is said , ' She looked the best with Salman' . May be Bhagyashree but she was a one film wonder anyway 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I can think of 2 reasons:

1. His movies usually keep flower pot or extremely brief roles for the actress, since those movies are an ode to bhai

2. He keeps rotating the lead actresses he works with very frequently

3. Just a theory: He's a douchebag towards girls in real life which prevents them from singing paeans for him, and thus no news about their chemistry is published?

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I liked Salman the most with Karishma( Biwi No. 1, Chal mere Bhai, Jeet, Judwa, Andaz Apna Apna , Dulhan Hum le jaenge)  and I have watched all 🤣 

Renee.Clare thumbnail

I agree with the above reasons. Though his intial movies did have the scope for actresses but with time ,his movies used to be all about him, many good actresses (stars especially)  might not have said yes to his movies mainly because of lack of scope. Even those who debuted with him, many couldn't make it big. His pair with Aishwarya could have been superhit if repeated but his and Aish's issue never let that happen. 

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Him & Lolo were the cutest. Her pairing works with Govinda, and they have their own set of following, but honestly though, her and Salman were cute. 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am pretty sure Salman and Lolo were a hit Jodi in the 90s, as they worked in several films together & most of them were hits.
Yes, Karisma was equally popular with Govinda too, but so was Raveena.

Salman-Madhuri had their time as well, with the success of Sajan and Hum Aaapke Hai Kaun.👍🏼

No matter how much people hate Salman, lack of 'chemistry' with actresses was never the case in his films in the 90s, even if he just worked in one film with them be it Kajol in Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya, Sonali in Hum Saath Saath Hain😳 or Urmila in Janam Samjha Karo etc.

Rani and Preeti were actresses who had chemistry with almost every actor they worked with be it Shahrukh, Amir, Saif etc. Salman-Rani-Preeti trio worked in just 2 films together and despite the commercial failures of those films, the trio became immensely popular in early 2000s.😃

Even with 2000s actresses like Kareena, Priyanka, Lara, Katrina etc.,Salman's pairing with them may not have been legendary, but it was never a seriously "bad" unlike his current pairings like Sonakshi or Jacqueline.

Nowadays, people like Jacqueline with Salman although I don't get their appeal.

I don't know what is it but something just doesn't feel right watching the two of them romancing😆.

Its sad that his acting and romance skills have deprecated so much over the years, due to his "superstar", "bhai" image.smiley24

Edited by diasingh2 - 3 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

I can think of 2 reasons:

1. His movies usually keep flower pot or extremely brief roles for the actress, since those movies are an ode to bhai

2. He keeps rotating the lead actresses he works with very frequently

3. Just a theory: He's a douchebag towards girls in real life which prevents them from singing paeans for him, and thus no news about their chemistry is published?

That’s true for now  but few actresses had some of their most iconic movies with him

2RsFan thumbnail

B listers don’t count

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I am pretty sure Salman and Lolo were a hit Jodi in the 90s, as they worked in several films together (& most of them were hits).
Yes, Karisma was equally popular with Govinda too, but so was Raveena.

Salman Madhuri had their time as well with Saajan and Hum Aaapke Hai Kaun.👍🏼

No matter how much people hate him, lack of 'chemistry' with actresses was never the case in Salman's films in the 90s,
even if he just worked in one film with them be it Kajol in Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya, Sonali in Hum Saath Saath Hain😳 or Urmila in Janam Samjha Karo etc.

Rani and Preeti were actresses who had chemistry with almost every actor they worked with be it Shahrukh, Amir, Saif etc. Salman-Rani-Preeti trio worked in just 2 films together and despite the commercial failures of those films, the trio became immensely popular in early 2000s.😃

Even with 2000s actresses like Kareena, Priyanka, Lara, Katrina etc.,Salman's pairing with them may not have been legendary, but it was never a seriously "bad" unlike his current pairings like Sonakshi or Jacqueline.

Nowadays, people like Jacqueline with Salman although I don't get their appeal.

I don't know what is it but something just doesn't feel right watching the two of them romancing😆.

Its sad that his acting and romance skills have deprecated so much over the years, due to his "superstar", "bhai" image.smiley24

I am not saying Salman doesn’t have chemistry. It’s that he doesn’t have anything equivalent to Aamir-Juhi or SRK-Kajol

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I am not saying Salman doesn’t have chemistry. It’s that he doesn’t have anything equivalent to Aamir-Juhi or SRK-Kajol

But the pairings you mentioned above like Rani Abhishek, and Preity Saif, I guess, Salman Aish( even one film), Salman Madhuri, even Salman Karishma are far more popular than them, obviously, SRK Kajol are iconic ,even Amir Juhi ,Hrithik Aish ,and there is no comparison with them, but rest of them, I don't think are that iconic pairings. 

I hope, you got my point. 

Also, that's my perspective, I just kept my opinion. We can disagree on that. 

Edited by Renee.Clare - 3 years ago