Posted: 1 years ago

smiley36

Jitna socha tha utna nahi mila be.

Originally posted by RunParoRun

THIS!

Also, why do people criticize women for leaving a man for someone "better" or someone else.

Fragile Masculinity!

another thing that confuses me is when women are criticized and called names for choosing men and going for the more successful ones.. isn't arranged marriage all about parents setting their children up to the highest bidder? that is okay but god forbid a woman leaves a man for a more successful one..

Edited by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli - 1 years ago

Originally posted by RunParoRun

THIS!

Also, why do people criticize women for leaving a man for someone "better" or someone else. If I'm dating someone that isn't motivated in life, doesn't inspire/motivate me or really isn't a good person and there's someone BETTER that is motivating, supportive and a more decent or nice human being then why not?

Even when men cheat, it's the woman's fault. And if a man leaves a woman for someone younger no one cares, but god forbid a woman not want to be with a man or just level up. Why is that much a bad thing.

People criticise because they want the girl for themselvessmiley36

Edited by RegressiveThug - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Fragile Masculinity!

another thing that confuses me is when women are critisized and called names for chosing men and going for the more successful ones.. isn't arranged marriage all about parents setting their children up to the highest bidder? that is okay but god forbid a woman leaves a man for a more successful one..

So you are okay with a man leaving his wife for a more successful womensmiley36.

I don't judge men or women, if they leave someone if they lose connection or are abused in that relationship, but if the sole reason is success of the other person, than come on, I will not think highly of that person. Yeah it is his or her choice, but I will not change my opinion about them.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 1 years ago

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

So you are okay with a man leaving his wife for a more successful womensmiley36

sure people fall in and out of love all the time, no point being in a relationship you're not happy with..

i was talking about dating and relationships not marriage per se because then there's laws involved so

yeah as long as he's not being a toxic douchebag and follow divorce laws and rights..

Edited by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

sure people fall in and out of love all the time, no point being in a relationship you're not happy with..

but yeah as long as he's not being a toxic douchebag and follow divorce laws and rights..

If you are cool, than okay, but some of us have a simple logic about those types.

Leaving someone just because you want someone successful is wrong. So tomorrow that guy will leave that successful woman for someone even more successful. So why I can't have negative opinion of him. I won't regard him highly. Obviously my regards doesn't matter to him, but same way how he might feel about what I think about him, doesn't matter to me.

If he leaves someone because he no longer loves her or they don't have same connection, or one of them cheated or they longer want to be together. it is their life who cares. I mean I won't care, even if they are leaving people for more successful one, but whenever conversations pop up, and people ask me about them, i won't be flattering for them. I will say it as it is.

Originally posted by ponymo

Shaming a woman for having multiple relationships is classic regressive desi mentality.

Multiple relationships isn't an issue. Cheating is. Ranbir cheated multiple times, and earned that sobriquet.

Ranbir isn't called fcukboi for cheating, he is called that for his multiple relationships. Do you follow the social media memes and trends?

And Deepika ko kisne shame kiya?

The post is just asking about the hypocrisy of the society. Ranbir is fcukboi because of multiple relationships while Deepika ke baare mai agar koi yeh point nikale tou counter hota hai, she is strong independent women.

I mean read the ending line of the post, the poster herself(btw original poster is a girl) said, she doesn't hate either, but doesn't understand why one is labelled as fcukboi while another as "her choice".

How about no smiley24 ? 

Ranbir Kapoor Deepika Padukone