Posted: 10 months ago

Deepika-Ranbir are both terrible people though and deserve each other only smiley36

Her choice, remember? 

Sex outside marriage smiley36

Rules for thee, not for me. smiley41

Originally posted by ponymo

It does not matter who dumps who, it's when you have an illicit affair when you already are in a relationship with another person, that it becomes problematic. Oh, and please, you know exactly what I'm talking about. If a man has multiple relationships/flings, he's a stud, but if a woman does the same, she becomes a slųt. 

I'm talking about what's on public record. Deepika has never been accused of cheating publicly.

There were strong rumors of Deepika cheating Ranbir with Farhan Akhter during the shooting of Karthik calling Karthik..she wad sexting him. 

Originally posted by Ennuyi

There were strong rumors of Deepika cheating Ranbir with Farhan Akhter during the shooting of Karthik calling Karthik..she wad sexting him. 

Also, they were articles of DP who was in relationship in Nihar refuse to recognize him in the presence of Ranbir and he got into a fist fight with Ranbir..

Ab Isko cheating bolo ya dumping dono hi galat hai IMO

Originally posted by Ennuyi

But these are rumours. Anybody can make them up. Ranbir actually admitted to cheating.

However, if she indeed cheated then she is no different.

Originally posted by ponymo

Shaming a woman for having multiple relationships is classic regressive desi mentality.

Multiple relationships isn't an issue. Cheating is. Ranbir cheated multiple times, and earned that sobriquet.

THIS!

Also, why do people criticize women for leaving a man for someone "better" or someone else. If I'm dating someone that isn't motivated in life, doesn't inspire/motivate me or really isn't a good person and there's someone BETTER that is motivating, supportive and a more decent or nice human being then why not?

Even when men cheat, it's the woman's fault. And if a man leaves a woman for someone younger no one cares, but god forbid a woman not want to be with a man or just level up. Why is that much a bad thing.

Leave Deepika and all this, focus on making results :p 

Originally posted by Panditaain_ji

Leave Deepika and all this, focus on making results :p 

smiley37

Ranbir Kapoor Deepika Padukone