Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

If you are cool, than okay, but some of us have a simple logic about those types.

Leaving someone just because you want someone successful is wrong. So tomorrow that guy will leave that successful woman for someone even more successful. So why I can't have negative opinion of him. I won't regard him highly. Obviously my regards doesn't matter to him, but same way how he might feel about what I think about him, doesn't matter to me.

If he leaves someone because he no longer loves her or they don't have same connection, or one of them cheated or they longer want to be together. it is their life who cares. I mean I won't care, even if they are leaving people for more successful one, but whenever conversations pop up, and people ask me about them, i won't be flattering for them. I will say it as it is.

IKR??smiley36The things you read on this forum....and also ...its OK to leave when u r in a relationship but not in a marriage..because in-laws are involved.....this thread is such an eye openersmiley36...so if u can leave a guy for a more successful man....a guy can also leave if he finds someone prettier and younger....uski marzi...the list will be endless...smiley36

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

I don't know about other people, but I find it unlikely to be a coincidence when all of Ranbir's rumored girlfriends who are then at the top of their game get pics released and/or gossip put about that strongly indicate they're sleeping with him, this adding to his desirable image. I mean... Deepika (gossip about being done twice at a wedding), Katrina, the Paki girl (forgot her name). The ladies then suffer damaged reputation. And yeah, it happens in the Indian milieu.

Then, when the lady in question goes through a career low, she gets dumped. 

He comes across as a user.

Then, there were the damaging statements by his proud parents, dismissing the worth of the women in his life. A, B, C, D... really? Disgusting people.

Changing partners happens. It's not something unethical even. Cheating IS unethical, which is why Deepika is also far from a saint.

But using romantic partners like Ranbir does is a moral failing IMHO.

Everyone s picture and blinds get released. There were blinds many about Deepika and farhan sexting

Yuvraj and dhoni fighting over Deepika

Ranbir and nihar fighting over Deepika 

Ranbir and ranveer fighting over Deepika 

All of deepika ranveer s holiday picture gets "leaked" to the media.  Everyone from srk pc to salman Katrina to Akshay and ajay  blinds about them rumours pictures etc. Nobody is a saint. 

When Katrina and ranbir broke up both of them were going through bad phase. So who used who??  Surprisingly when Salman Katrina broke up then also salman was going through rough patch so who used who ??  What about Deepika dumping nihar after om shanti om ?? 

Ranbir and alia are still together. 

I am all fot feminism humanity loyalty etc but not when it comes to celebrities because none of us know them personally to be aware of the fact who was using who or how many people are playing this game. 

Ranbir is a great actor and that is what matters. Beyond that i don't know him personally neither any of the other person so can't comment on who used who who cheated etc 

About bragging ranveer singh goes around bragging having multiple partners at the same time and about his "anaconda" 

Edited by Poorabhforever - 10 months ago

This forum is gonna make me defend Deepika now argh .

It’s known and proven that Ranbir cheated on Deepika with Kat .

While Deepika has had many relationships as well but there’s hasn’t been any concrete cheating revelation on her side . Baaki toh kya Ranbir or Deepika or anyone else , everyone in BW is a player . 
Main difference is the cheating aspect . Aa gaye phir se whaboutism le kar .

Don’t try to paint male actors as victims when from decades and even now women have been shamed for having multiple affairs while males have been applauded for the same . 

Edited by MrsChandlerBing - 10 months ago

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

Everyone s picture and blinds get released. There were blinds many about Deepika and farhan sexting

Yuvraj and dhoni fighting over Deepika

Ranbir and nihar fighting over Deepika 

Ranbir and ranveer fighting over Deepika 

All of deepika ranveer s holiday picture gets "leaked" to the media.  Everyone from srk pc to salman Katrina to Akshay and ajay  blinds about them rumours pictures etc. Nobody is a saint. 

When Katrina and ranbir broke up both of them were going through bad phase. So who used who??  Surprisingly when Salman Katrina broke up then also salman was going through rough patch so who used who ??  What about Deepika dumping nihar after om shanti om ?? 

Ranbir and alia are still together. 

I am all fot feminism humanity loyalty etc but not when it comes to celebrities because none of us know them personally to be aware of the fact who was using who or how many people are playing this game. 

Ranbir is a great actor and that is what matters. Beyond that i don't know him personally neither any of the other person so can't comment on who used who who cheated etc 

About bragging ranveer singh goes around bragging having multiple partners at the same time and about his "anaconda" 

I don't know if any of us know any actor personally. That never stopped any of us from commenting.smiley36

What I gave was my honest opinion of Ranbir. I don't like Deepika much, either. Even if her RK comments are only about trolling fans, and sometimes she trolls the Kapoors, but God, have some self respect. Ranveer comes across as a sleazeball. But of the 3, I dislike him the least. 

I have yet to find an actor I actually like in that gen unlike SRK from senior group.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 10 months ago

Ranbir iklauta prani hoga is dharti par who is blamed for being a womaniser and at the same time mocked for hiding his gay orientation and long time single relationship.

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

I don't know if any of us know any actor personally. That never stopped any of us from commenting.smiley36

What I gave was my honest opinion of Ranbir. I don't like Deepika much, either. Even if her RK comments are only about trolling fans, and sometimes she trolls the Kapoors, but God, have some self respect. Ranveer comes across as a sleazeball. But of the 3, I dislike him the least. 

I have yet to find an actor I actually like in that gen unlike SRK from senior group.

Honestly the same opinion can be passed about several actors but on a different note who cares  about all the statement rumours blinds etc. Most of the people who have met ranbir personally seems to have good opinion about him. One of the person posted on this very forum. So that s a good thing he treats his fans well and he is a good actor with no criminal record i think i can live with that. Beyond that i don't know so that s what it is atleast for me 

Originally posted by Zeal17

Ranbir iklauta prani hoga is dharti par who is blamed for being a womaniser and at the same time mocked for hiding his gay orientation and long time single relationship.

सत्यवचनsmiley37

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

Honestly the same opinion can be passed about several actors but on a different note who cares  about all the statement rumours blinds etc. Most of the people who have met ranbir personally seems to have good opinion about him. One of the person posted on this very forum. So that s a good thing he treats his fans well and he is a good actor with no criminal record i think i can live with that. Beyond that i don't know so that s what it is atleast for me 

That's my one and only criteria for not nixing a moviesmiley36. I don't want to spend good money on bad acting, and I don't want to send my hard-earned cash into some criminal's pocket. Anything more means I won't have movies left to watch.

Ranbir Kapoor Deepika Padukone