Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Alaya F. is the most promising debutante in years!

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

So just finished watching Jaawani Jaaneman after seeing d reviews here. I liked the film. It's a cool urban rom-com with its heart in the right place. Saif and Tabu were good in their respective roles, but what really won my heart was this 22-year-old debutante Alaya, who gave a seasoned performance and was extremely good!

Here is finally an actress from the new generation who is just a natural in front of the camera. The ease with which she portrays Tia is remarkable. In a lot of scenes, she breezes through even better than Saif, who seemed to be hamming a bit too much to get the Punjabi out of him.

I think she has the acting chops and can prove to be/ has the potential to be the next big star of the industry.

Do you guys agree?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

She was very good in the film...

I also loved her interviews

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She has zero offers. 

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

She was very good in the film...

I also loved her interviews

Itni chikni chupadi baaton me na ana..sab chalawa hai.These filmy kids be it Janvi or Sara or anyone for that matter are now well aware about the repercussions of their interviews.So they come well prepared n well rehersed..Nepotism ka answer rayta mar ke..humility ka ghunghat odh ke.Watch this interview of hers b4 her joining the industry.She is anything but likeable.

https://youtu.be/27tcJCAJf6A

OT-But I wouldn’t deny that she was very good in JJ.

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Unconventional

Itni chikni chupadi baaton me na ana..sab chalawa hai.These filmy kids be it Janvi or Sara or anyone for that matter are now well aware about the repercussions of their interviews.So they come well prepared n well rehersed..Nepotism ka answer rayta mar ke..humility ka ghunghat odh ke.Watch this interview of hers b4 her joining the industry.She is anything but likeable.

https://youtu.be/27tcJCAJf6A

OT-But I wouldn’t deny that she was very good in JJ.

I know I watched few videos of Edd and bedi her fake accent was a huge turn off 

But I am just giving her the benefit of doubt may be she grew up from that phase and if she is acting off screen don't they get tired to pretend 24/7

Rosie_Marco thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That's a exaggeration.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Music to my ears 🥳

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

She looks really attractive in the Gallan Kardi song. She's anyday better than the likes of Ananya 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHjwuNhJXw4

Edited by trouble_006 - 3 years ago
TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wtf is her name? She should stick with either Alaya or should include the complete 'F'. Not just the initial. Never cared to look her up because I found it annoying. 

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Who is she? I dont even know. We are talking about best debutant and imagine there are bunch of people like me who just figured out that she is actress and she works in bw. First, we need to know how many of ua recognize her. 😆