Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Isha aur mini šŸ¤£

Neil ka aur Mickey ka connection to bahut purana h šŸ˜†Mickey ne kya crime kiya tha 

Bye the way mission ke liye mini ko neil ke kareeb Jaane ka idea diya h kahi mission ab  impossible na ho jaaye

Baaki humara psycho neil

Neil police ko hate karta h or mini police informer banker aayi h .

ab aage kya hoga

Dekha ye to mene pehle hi bola tha

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dekha ye to mene pehle hi bola tha

Badhai ek aur prediction sahi nikalne paršŸ˜†

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Dancing in shwet vastrašŸ¤£

yeahšŸ¤£  to the song lagi aaj sawan ki phir wo jhadi haišŸ¤£

Anj_01 thumbnail

Anjali ek new thread šŸ¤£

Tharki pan pe daily ek suvichar hoga vahašŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Waah nice ideašŸ¤£

Anj_01 thumbnail

Ek special thread hona chahiye

Story suggestion šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Song suggestions thread khula hai for vms ab story suggestionsšŸ¤£

Mineil ke pyar mein hum pagla chuke hainšŸ¤£

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 22

Mickey was in his room. He was standing in front of the mirror looking at his reflection. He touched his cheek and then corner of his lips which was still bleeding because of the cut he got when Neil slapped him. His eyes narrowed and lips croaked from one side as he seethed in anger remembering that scene. He fisted his hand to control his anger but couldnā€™t and smashed his fist into the mirror breaking it.

Next day Neil came looking for Mickey in his room. ā€œHey! I just talked to Naeem bi and she had said that the meeting is fixed for today at tiger hill. Be ready, we will leave in half n hour.ā€ Neil informed and was about to go when he noticed the broken mirror. ā€œHow it happened?ā€ he asked. ā€œIt was just an accident. And why you are bothering about just a broken mirror when you donā€™t give a damn before breaking somebodyā€™s trust, friendship or heart.ā€ Mickey taunted him. Neil sighed, ā€œLook, no need to be a drama queen. I know I shouldnā€™t have slapped you. I am sorry for that butā€¦.tumne baat hi aisi ki thi kiā€¦.anyways leave it now I donā€™t want to drag the matter. Just get this thing very clear, I know what Mini has done but for that I cant punish my baby.ā€ Neil made it clear. Mickey just nodded.

After sometime they left for tiger hill a place not very far away from Neil's mansion where the actual meeting for peace treaty was held. They were traveling in 10 cars. The two imported and luxury car which Neil normally used were in the middle preceded and followed by scorpios and other SUVs. Neil and Mickey were in one of the scorpio. Neil didnā€™t want to take any chance. So he was taking with him as much men as possible and also taking all the safety precautions such as not sitting in his usual car but using normal car. All the cars had black films on the windows. Nobody could make out who is sitting inside them. Also all the cars were bullet proof.

Mickey was nervous. Neil noticed this. ā€œWhat happen? What are you thinking?ā€he asked. ā€œNeil, I donā€™t knowā€¦I feel something is not right. I feel they have planned something like last timeā€¦we both are here and Mini is there aloneā€¦.they might attack her.ā€ Mickey replied. ā€œDonā€™t worry, She is safe there. I have left some of my trustworthy men there to protect her.ā€ Neil said. ā€œBut stillā€¦.tumne hi toh kaha tha ki her safety is importantā€¦.uske liye tumne mujhe thappad maara aur ab tum khud hi sab lightly le rahe hoā€¦.I cant understand you sometimes.ā€ Mickey said in frustration when Neil was not agreeing with him. ā€œAnd I donā€™t understand you sometimes. Yesterday you were urging me to kill her now why you are suddenly so worried about her?ā€ Neil asked in confusion. ā€œWoā€¦.mainā€¦.actuallyā€¦.I am worried for youā€¦.I now understand what she means to youā€¦soā€¦.I think one of us should at least be with herā€¦.You go for the meetingā€¦Iā€™ll return to the mansion.ā€ Mickey suggested. ā€œFine! Go back.ā€ Neil finally agreed. Mickey finally sighed in relief and went back to the mansion while Neil left for the meeting.

Mini was sitting in her room alone when Mickey barged in there. ā€œMickey! what are you doing here? You went with Neil right?ā€ Mini asked as she looked at him. She could tell something was off about him today. He was not his usual self but looking differentā€¦.kind of dangerous. Mini stepped backwards when Mickey walked towards her. ā€œWhat happen Mickey? Why are you looking at me like this? Stop it, stop right there.ā€ Mini warned when she saw he was still moving towards her.

ā€œKyu? Mere kareeb aaane se itni takleef ho rahi hai tumhe? Neil ki baaho mein waqt bitane mein toh bada mazaa aata hai tumhe.ā€ Mickey smiled evilly as he came dangerously close to her. ā€œKya bakwaas kar rahe ho? Aur mujhe kiske sath waqt bitana pasand hai isse tumhe kya?ā€ Mini asked angrily. ā€œArre, tum to  naraz ho gayi. I was just suggesting ki Neil ke sath reh reh kar tum bore ho gayi hogi toh mere sath bhi thoda time spend kar lo.ā€ Mickey said as he pulled her towards himself. ā€œHow dare you to say something like thisā€¦..Neil ko tumhari is harkat ke bare mein pata chalega na toh he will kill you.ā€ Mini said as she pushed him away.

ā€œWo mujhe kya maaregaā€¦who toh aaj khud marne wala haiā€¦.in fact abhi tak toh uska kaam tamaam ho chuka hoga.ā€ Mickey laughed evilly. Mini was horrified by the news. She marched towards him and held him by his collar, ā€œWhat do you mean? What have you done to him?ā€ ā€œMaine wo kiya jo bahut pehle kar dena chahiye thaā€¦..I have made sure that he wont return alive today. Now its your turnā€¦.I will kill you b***h but before that let me enjoy with you a littleā€¦.aakhir itne saal tumhe deewano ki tarah chaaha haiā€¦kuch toh milna chahiye mujheā€¦..tumse shadi na kar sakaā€¦toh tumhare sath ek bar suhaag raat hi mana lene do.ā€ Mickey said and grabbed her hair as he tried to kiss her forcefully.

ā€œYou b***tard. Donā€™t even touch me.ā€ Mini shouted and stomped her heel on his foot then kicked him in the groin. When he fell down Mini kicked him few more times in the stomach. Though till now she never had to use it but she was thankful for the physical combat training she got during her training session with police. She looked at Mickey who was now on floor writhing with pain. She got the chance and ran outside of the room. She immediately called Neilā€™s men whom he left for her security and told them about Mickey that he wants to kill her.Till then Mickey also came down and saw Neilā€™s man had formed a protective circle around her. They were six of them.

ā€œMove out of my way. I am your boss and I am ordering you.ā€ Mickey said with attitude. ā€œHum Neil bhai ke alawa kisi ki nahi sunte and we have specific orders to protect Mini madam from everyoneā€¦.that includes you also.ā€ One man replied. ā€œHmmā€¦.you are six and I am alone what can I do? Mickey pretended to think for sometime then he took out his phone and asked someone to come inside. Within few seconds a jeep full of 10 goons came inside the mansion killing the security at gate. They directly attacked Neilā€™s men. They asked Mini to hide at some safe place. Mini ran to Neilā€™s room and locked herself there. Mickey ran behind her. Meanwhile Neilā€™s men and the goons Mickey brought with him started fighting and firing.

After sometime all of Neilā€™s man were killed and only two of Mickeyā€™s men left. Mickey gestured them to break the door of Neilā€™s room. Mickey entered inside and grabbed Miniā€™s wrist. ā€œTumhe kya laga tha bach jaogi mujhse? Ab tumhe mujhse koi nahi bacha payega.ā€ Mickey laughed again and two of his men held both the hands of Mini to stop him from fighting. ā€œLeave me you dog!ā€ Mini screamed. ā€œOh, come on now stop playing hard to get and agree to sleep with me like a good s**t that you areā€¦may be Iā€™ll be happy with your services and decide to leave you alive.ā€ Mickey said as he ran his finger from Miniā€™s forehead to her neck. Then he was about to move it towards her chest when she spit on his face in disgust.

ā€œWhat the hell?ā€ Mickey asked angrily. ā€œThatā€™s what you deserve you low life.ā€ Mini shouted. ā€œI thoughtā€¦you were my friend. Neil didnā€™t understand me sometimes but I always confided in youā€¦thinking that you are my best friend.ā€ Mini said feeling disgusted that she trusted him. ā€œFriendā€¦friend ā€¦friendā€¦thatā€™s what I never wanted to beā€¦a mere friend of yours. I saw you firstā€¦.I started loving you. But then Neil decided to keep you for himselfā€¦.just like that. He never caredā€¦never ever cared for my feelings. I used to share with him how great you are, how beautiful you areā€¦he knew I was attracted to you but he didnā€™t care.That day I took him to your dance bar because I wanted to tell him how much I like you but he snatched you away from me. But then I thoughtā€¦you were not like other girls who are ready to sleep with him anytimeā€¦you were different and you will not fall for him but you proved me wrongā€¦.like some despoā€¦you graced his bed in just one week claiming that you have fallen in love with him. My dreams shattered that day. But I loved you so muchā€¦so much that I was ready to accept you even after that.

I thought Neil will get bore of you and will leave you eventually but he also fell in love with you. Tum donoā€¦mere samne romance karte theā€¦gale milte theā€¦kiss karte theā€¦.kabhi sochaā€¦.mujhe kaisa lagta hogaā€¦kya beet ti hogi mere dil par. Whenever I used to see you with him I wanted to kill him. Bahut try kiya use marne ka par har bar kuch na kuch gadbad hui aur plan fail ho gayaā€¦but see today I am finally successful. Neil Oberoi is goneā€¦.dead.ā€ Mickey laughed.

ā€œNeil Oberoi is not gone yetā€¦..its not that easy to kill meā€¦not at least for a coward like you.ā€ Neil said as he stood at the door. Mickey turned in shock. He saw Neil was standing right in front of his eyes. He was perfectly fine except some minor injuries. Mickey was perplexed for a while but he recovered soon and asked his remaining two men to attack him but Neil was fast for them as he shot the one directly on forehead and  bent down to save himself from the other oneā€™s bullet. Before that other man would have shoot him again Neil killed him too like the first one.

ā€œGame over! Mickeyā€¦.I have just one questionā€¦WHYā€¦.you were my buddyā€¦brotherā€¦.confidantā€¦.first Mini then youā€¦.two of my most favourite persons turned to be the backstabbersā€¦WHY?ā€ Neil demanded answers. ā€œBecause I was tiredā€¦.tired of you and your arrogance and ungrateful natureā€¦tired of being your shadowā€¦.Humne saath saath shuruaat kiā€¦.ek sath badhe is raste parā€¦jitni mehnat tumne ki hai utni hi maine kiā€¦shayad tumse bhi jyadaā€¦but still you became the Don for the world and what I am?... ā€˜the confidantā€™ā€¦. ā€˜the right hand manā€™ā€¦.why is that so? You always took away the limelightā€¦.you never gave me the credit of successā€¦I hated you for that all my life. Then you took away from me my  most precious thingā€¦you took away my loveā€¦my Mini. I have seen you two together falling in love ā€¦.my heart broke every time I used to see you togetherā€¦.that was my limit. After that I decided I will not stay quiet. I will claim what is rightfully mine. So without your knowledge I started building my own informers network and contacts in the business. And I didnā€™t left any chanceā€¦to provoke you to fight with Mini. Didnā€™t leave any chance to create misunderstandings between you two. I wanted to break your relationship so that I can take your place in her life. But you two were inseparable.ā€ Mickey said.

He continued, ā€œ But then also I didnā€™t lose hopeā€¦I kept waiting for Miniā€¦but she broke me completely when said she was bearing your child. I lost all hopes. Thatā€™s when I decided that if she cant be with me then I will not her to be with you also. I planned to kill her. I met with Patnaik, Ismail and the others. I told them about Mini and what importance she holds in your life. If she dies then you will not be able to come out of the trauma easily and in that time they can destroy you. But you saved her somehow. Then I turned Marcos against you offering 50% share to him in the business. Those attacks on Mini on airport and on the farm house in Mexico was planned by me. and I thought she died there. I was slowly planning to capture whole of our business and replace all men loyal to you taking advantage of your situation but you bounced back quickly from the trauma of Miniā€™s death making it difficult for me. Then you decided to return to India for taking revenge from them.ā€

ā€œIske aage ki kahani main suna deta hoonā€¦.ā€ Neil said and continued, ā€œWe went to meet Lala in the pub and he offered to side with us. I rejected the offer but you convinced meā€¦.then you came back again to meet him..this time aloneā€¦and made another deal that included my murder at the end. Tum achhi tarah se jante the ki akele dum par baki sabko eliminate karna tumhari aur us Lala ke bas ki baat nahi haiā€¦you needed Neil Oberoiā€™s mind and courage for that so you two agreed that let me finish off the others then you two will finish off meā€¦am I right?ā€

Mickey nodded in yes, ā€œHow do you come to know of it?ā€ he asked shocked at the revelation.ā€œI know you think of me as an a** hole but I am not a one.ā€ Neil laughed. He continued further, ā€œAur kya keh rahe the tumā€¦ki tum meri jagah kyu nahi le paayeā€¦.sach sunna chahte hoā€¦jo kabhi tumhare muh par nahi kaha ki kahi tume bura na lag jaye.ā€ Neil looked at him challengingly. ā€œWhat?ā€ Mickey asked with gritted teeth. ā€œNa toh tumhari aukaat thi don banne ki na tumme itna dum tha ki akele kuch kar paoā€¦.himmatā€¦jigar chahiye meri jagah pahuchne ke liyeā€¦.and not to forget dimaag. But unfortunately you didnā€™t have any of it. You grew up but still you were and you are and you will beā€¦always that coward, insecure boy from the childhood who used to piss in his pants.ā€ Neil said as he gave him a look of pity.

Mickey attacked him in anger but Neil blocked him and punched him on the nose. Mickey felt down. Neil continued, ā€œWhen Marcos suddenly turned against me I started having doubts that someone from my inside circle is betraying me but I didnā€™t have any proof to take action against anyone. Then when that day that columbian contract killer attacked me and I was holding him on gun point, you had killed him before he could have opened his mouth. He was about to tell me the truth that not Patnaik but you and Lala had given my supari to him. Then when Dhawan mentioned that somebody helped them previouslyā€¦my doubt increasedā€¦.and mind youā€¦.apne private informers ka network sirf tumhare pas nahi haiā€¦.I am a don after allā€¦.kuch toh dimaag hoga na mere pas bhi?.....Taash ki bazi mein aakhir mein jeet ta wahi hai jo end tak apne paas joker bacha kar rakhta haiā€¦..aur mere pas aise kai jokersā€¦.i mean to say aise kai raaz hainā€¦.jo tumhe toh kya mere saaye tak ko nahi pata haiā€¦.so you seeā€¦main yaha makkhiyaan maar kar nahi pahucha hoonā€¦.I was and I am always smarter, courageous then youā€¦agar main nahi hota to tum toh us juvenile jail ko bhi survive nahi kar paateā€¦yaha tak aana to dur ki baat hai.ā€ Neil laughed at Mickey.

ā€œSo I asked few of my trustworthy men and informers to follow you everywhere and gather all the information. Then from my contacts in Columbia I found out about the gang of that contract killer and from them I came to know it was Lala behind the supariā€¦.I could guess that fool cant do it on his own you must have helped him.ā€

ā€œAfter all these years you saw Mini alive and tumhara pyar phirse jag gaya. You saw that she hates me nowā€¦you thought again that you have a chance with her if you kill me. you started your games again. Trying to create misunderstandingsā€¦poisoning my ears against her.ā€ Neil continued.

ā€œBut then your heart broke again when everything was fine between me and Mini. You again thought of killing her. Since then you must have been making planning with Lala.ā€ Neil guessed. ā€œBut how did you come to know about him exactly?ā€ Mini asked this time as she couldnā€™t hold it anymoreā€¦she could have never guessed Mickey was behind all this and he would cheat Neil who he considered as his brother.

ā€œI knew he was upto something since few days but was waiting to find out ki ye kitna neeche gir sakta haiā€¦kis hadh tak ja sakta hai?Kya sach mein mujhe jaan se maarne ki planning kar sakta hai...kahi mujhe koi galatfemi toh nahi hui? And I got my answer today. Dost aur bhai bolke dhoka diya hai isne mujheā€¦.you bloody b***tard!...Even after knowing about youā€¦I still had hope in my heart that you wont kill meā€¦after all we were like brothers...we have literally grown up togetherā€¦butā€ Neil kicked Mickey once again. ā€œI knew after I slapped you...you will try something stupid....What did you thought only you can fool me telling me about the wrong details of peace meetingā€¦.I used same trick for youā€¦.lied you about it and didnā€™t give you enough time to think. As I guessed you immediately called Lala and planned that today you will murder me on the way itself. You lied to come back here and asked me to go alone. I knew you have decided to kill both me and Mini today. Lalaā€™s men attacked me in the mid route. They specifically targeted the car in which you had informed them about my presence but as I have guessed your plan I changed the car and thus survived the attack. Tumhare us partner Lala ko maar kar hi aa raha hoon yahaā€¦aur ab tumhari bari.ā€ Neil pointed his gun at Mickey.

ā€œI am sorryā€¦.forgive meā€¦.you cant kill meā€¦.I am your brotherā€¦.please forgive me.ā€Mickey pleaded. ā€œIf you would have planned to kill me onlyā€¦.i would have considered leaving you but you tried to kill Mini and my baby not just once but two timesā€¦.hamare beech aaj ye haalaat sirf tumhare kaaran haiā€¦I cant forgive you for that.ā€ Neil said and fired. The bullet was aimed at his heart and killed him instantly.

to be continued.....

Edited by Anj_01 - 5 months ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I knew it šŸ¤£ Mickey had loved MinišŸ¤£Such a  b****** he is šŸ˜” So one parda is out. Poor MiNeil šŸ’” when will they patch up ? Sure Mini will stand by him she had promised 

Krithzz thumbnail

This was totally filmy style šŸ˜Ž

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

I knew it šŸ¤£ Mickey had loved MinišŸ¤£Such a  b****** he is šŸ˜” So one parda is out. Poor MiNeil šŸ’” when will they patch up ? Sure Mini will stand by him she had promised 

Yes one parda is out. I hope tumhe kuch to shanti mili hogišŸ¤£

Agla parda will be out in next part.....probably it will be the last part.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

This was totally filmy style šŸ˜Ž

Ya, too much filmy and clichešŸ¤£šŸ¤£