Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

ekdm hard🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krithzz

MiNeil confession  this was beautiful but crappy 😡 she is police ? I hate this . 

thanks

sabra ka fal meetha hota hai crappy out in next update😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Amazing

Love it

Continue soon

thanks dear

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

MiNeil ka confession  thanks

Mujhe to pehle se hi lag raha tha ki ye Isha is mission me involved h 😆 bilkul sahi socha

But mene socha parde me rehna do 😆 ye bhi theek kiya😆

Or mera popat ho gaya to🤣 popat kaha hua you proved right

But Jabse revealed hua h ki mini bhi dancer thi 

Mera shaq badh raha tha😆

* isha bhi mini ke jaise dancer or uska dialogue bolna

* fir neil se job maangna 

* neil ke pass Jaane ki koshish karna 

* or confirm karne ke liye taaka Jhakki kar rahi thi 

bilkul sahi prediction. ek ek observation correct. jo bhi hints chhode the maine tumne sab sahi pakde...waah meri jasoos😎👏😆

Fir mujhe laga gunday movie ka asar ho raha h 🤣

Isha police ki team me 😆 chahe police ho ya nahi crappy crappy hi rahegi😆

But hamare MiNeil ke bich koi nai aa sakta ye bhi pata tha yes

Beautiful update 🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

now after this i m sure that...

tm koi detective team yaa police pkka join kr skti ho...😆

bilkul sahi

she remembers everything

she is good in deducing secrets and theories

tum already ho to nahi police mein ya phir koi secret agent to nahi ho sush🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Mineil confession❤

Haayeeee

Isha ne to minni ke sath game krdiyaa 🤣

Ab minni isha k samne Neil k sath kyse behave kregii...😅

Bechaari...dharm sankat me fass gyii..

Loved it...

Can't wait for next..

Update soon dude💙💙

thanks

MIneil confession ko ladai jhagde wala pyar bhari nok jhok wala banana chahti thi jaise unki first meeting but likhte likhte subtle ho gaya ekdum se...🤣

jo bhi mineil ek dusre se dur reh paye hain kya😉🤣

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

bilkul sahi

she remembers everything

she is good in deducing secrets and theories

tum already ho to nahi police mein ya phir koi secret agent to nahi ho sush🤣

now i doubt it too🤣🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 16

Year 2006

Mini and Neil were in heavenly bliss of their new found love. Just one day ago they have confessed their feelings, since then Neil was with Mini. Mickey had called him several time but he refused to come. He didn’t want to leave  Mini even for a second. “What attracted you towards me?” Mini asked as she made circles with her fingers on his bare chest leisurely while lying in his arms. “Your innocence, beneath that dark makeup, gaudy clothes and charades of badass girl, I saw an innocent girl stuck in that place…so unfit for there….she had a yearning in her eyes….as if constantly searching someone to take her out of there and I wanted to be that person for her.” Neil replied as he kissed her hand.

“You saw yourself in me…right? What I have come to know about you, I feel you were just the victim of circumstances. If anyone at any given time had helped you….you would have not ended up here..in this crime world.” Mini cupped his face and looked into his eyes. “May be, but now I am a part of this crime world and I have no regrets. I like being in the position of power.” Neil replied. “But now there is no pressure on you. You can leave everything and start fresh….with me.” Mini gave him hope. Neil was silent for some time as if contemplating on what she said then he spoke after sometime, “This darkness has become a part of me now and I embraced it a long ago with all my heart. I understand that you do not belong here and I can decide for myself but not for you….If you stay with me then you have to accept me with my dark life….you can always choose to say no….I will be heartbroken but your happiness matters to me.” Neil answered honestly.

Before Mini could have answered Neil got call from Mickey. He cut it but Mickey again called him. Neil picked it up this time. “Neil, I know you don’t want to get disturbed but its really important.” Mickey said. “What happened?” Neil asked now sitting straight on bed. “Our gang member….Shyam bhaiyya… from the chawl. He is killed.” Mickey informed. “What??? I am coming.” Neil said and cut the call. “What happened?” Mini asked when she saw him worried. “Some thing important came up. I have to go.” Neil replied as he wore his clothes. “Bye, I will try to come at night.” Neil kissed Mini on the forehead and left for the waadi.

“How this happened?” Neil asked from Mickey as he instructed some people to make arrangements for the funeral of Shyam. “That gang of drug peddlers we fought off that day. Shyam bhaiyya was with us in that raid. Two of their members were successful in running away. They found Shyam bhaiyya alone. He was gone with his wife and kids for the movie. They took advantage of the situation and killed him.” Mickey informed. “Take all your men. Find those b******s for me any how. I will kill them with my own hands.” Neil said in anger.

Just then Shyam’s wife and two little kids came there. His wife broke down on seeing her husband’s dead body. Naeem bi pacified them. “Be with them Naeembi and Mickey make sure they dont have to suffer financially in future. Shyam bhaiyya ke siwa unka aur koi nahi tha.” Neil said. “Tum nahi bhi kehte toh bhi main inka khayal rakhti. Mera toh kaam hi yahi hai. Whoever dies in this crime world leaving their family alone I take care of their family. I never considered our business any less than of so called white collar businesses but the only thing I hate about it is there is no guarantee of life here. Pata nahi kab kiski maut likhi ho….gangster to mar jate hain aur pichhe chhod jate hain apne parivar jinko na police jeene deti hai na us gangster ke dushman.” Naeem bi said.

Her words struck Neil like some lightning bolt and he felt as he came out of some trance. He saw Shyam’s wife and kids sitting near his dead body. The sheet over the dead body  blew away a little with the wind and Neil looked at it stunned as suddenly he saw himself dead in Shyam’s place and Mini was sitting near him crying continuously. There was no one for her and her uncle Ashok was dragging her away to take her back to that life from where he wanted to save her.

He came out of that horrible imagination when Mickey called him for last rituals of Shyam. As Neil set fire to the pyre of Shyam he decided to burn his love as well. Naeem bi was right. There is no guarantee of life in their world and when someone dies the life of his family members become hell. He cant give that life to Mini. And also, didn't Mini has her reservations about his work. He sensed her wish of living away from this crime world but he is now an integral part of it. He will now have to avenge Shyam bhaiya, he has vowed to finish the killers in cold blood. Will Mini be able to accept him like that, a ruthless killer? No, love is not for him. He should send her away from him to lead a normal life.

Neil went back to Mini at night. “What took you so long? I was waiting for you.”Mini asked as she hugged him. Neil didn’t reply anything. “Come we’ll have dinner together.” Mini pulled him towards the dining area. “I don’t feel like eating anything.” Neil replied and went to straight to bed. He lied down on bed feeling tired. Mini also joined him. She caressed his hair. “I was wondering…today was the last day of the week…you brought me here for a week….now what about tomorrow? I mean…I know it sounds silly…now that we love each other you will not send me away from you but still…please say it once for me….I want to hear from your mouth. You will not send me back tomorrow…right?” Mini asked hopefully.

Neil closed his eyes hearing her request. He gathered up courage, “You’ll have to go tomorrow. We cant be together.” Tears started flowing from Mini’s eyes. She wanted to ask why but couldn’t say anything and just kept crying. Neil wiped her tears. “Sorry for hurting you. I didn’t want to but….its for your own good…we cant be together.”

Present time

“Inspector Isha Mehra! What the hell is this? Is she a double agent or what? You sent me to spy on Neil then you sent her to spy on me?” Mini asked perplexed. “She is our under cover cop but its not what you think.” Hanuman replied. “Then what it is?” Mini demanded answers. “Isha was already working undercover in one of Lala’s pub when one day she met Neil Oberoi. With the way he helped her we thought that he might be interested in her. So I asked Isha to follow Neil and try to interact with him, come close to him. Isha tried to do so by acting like his fan girl and asking for a job from him but it didn’t work out. I didn’t want to involve you in this matter but when Isha failed I had no option left, so I convinced you to work for us. But I was surprised when our sources told us that Neil’s right hand Mickey was looking for Isha again. Isha went to him and rest you know how Neil hired her to keep a watch on you. I thought it was a good idea. Not only Isha can help you in your mission but also…..” Hanuman was interrupted by Mini. “…but will also spy on me whether I am doing my job properly or not? Whether I changed sides or not? Right?” Mini questioned him.

“Haan to galat kya hai isme? Aur waise bhi hamara shak toh sahi saabit hua na….you have changed. Now your loyalty is with Neil. You are purposefully giving wrong information as you are warming his bed now.” Isha answered on behalf of Hanuman. “Just shut up you b***h. and Hanuman Singh ji mujhe aapse ye ummeed nahi thi. I was living my life somehow in Pune. You came and convinced me for this even though you knew my life could be in danger. But I agreed because once and for all I wanted to put end to this. You asked me to ….to go close to him…pardon me if I couldnt understand that “coming close” has some different meaning in your dictionary than mine. I did all this for your mission and you are questioning me?”

“Mini listen….” Hanuman tried to say but Mini stopped him. “No, you listen. This dangerous game in which you are using me as pawn…..at the end I will only get defeated…..If you win then Neil will be killed and if Neil wins then he will kill me for being a traitor. I have no reason to double cross you. Yes I love Neil and you always knew that but then also you placed your trust on me because you knew I wanted revenge for my unborn child…moreover I wanted to end Neil Oberoi and its still the same. But if you don’t trust me then why don’t you just kill me here?” Mini retorted back.

Hanuman Singh listened to her patiently. Mini was right. In any case, at the end it will be her loss. “See, when you came to my house….not only you but me and my wife also started treating you as our daughter. I trust you…more than you I trust that emotion which you have in your heart. ….but you know sometimes even strongest of the trust falters due to circumstances…that wrong information and these photographs…..all these created doubt in my mind….I am sorry.”

“But sir…how can we trust her completely?” Isha asked. “This dangerous game that we conceived was based on trust only from the starting…Neil’s trust on Mini…our trust on Mini…Mini’s trust on us…we have to stand by that…aur kuch galat hua bhi toh tum bhi to ho ab Mini ki help ke liye.” Hanuman explained Isha.

“Ok, if you say so. But atleast ask her to be more careful. Aaj main nahi hoti toh ye pakdi gayi hoti.” Isha said. “What do you mean?” Mini asked. “You couldn’t have find any better place to hide all those gadgets? Its polybag was stuck in the lid of flush tank. A servant found it while cleaning washroom. He was going to take it to Mickey.” Isha revealed. “What!!!” Mini was shocked. “yes, luckily I saw him and thank god he was not a smart fellow to understand what were all those gadgets. I stopped him and convinced him somehow that its your personal stuff and Neil will be angry if he comes to know that he touched your personal stuff. I took it from him and told him I’ll inform you and Mickey about it.” Isha explained.“Thanks….for help…I cant even imagine what would have happened if Mickey would have got it.” Mini replied. “See, you both can work together and help out each other.” Hanuman singh concluded.

Hanuman was about to say something more when Mini stopped him. “It may be my doubt but I think a man is watching us continuously.” Mini said in low voice. Isha also looked at the man in the corner some 6 feet away from them. “I think she is right. He keeping a watch on us.” Isha replied. “Oh shit!” Isha exclaimed when he took out his phone and pretended to look into it but by the way he was holding it looked like he was clicking their picture. Hanuman turned towards him and that man looked him in the eye. He understood he was caught so he ran away from there and Hanuman ran after him. Isha also followed him. “Mini, you go back. I will come later. Koi bahana bana dena mere liye koi puchhe toh.”Isha said to Mini. Mini came back to the lingerie shop and came out of the exit door where Neil’s men were waiting for her. “Where is that Isha?” on man asked. “She wanted to do more shopping. She will come later. Neil is calling me, he is asking me to come immediately so we cant wait for her. Lets go.” Mini lied.

Mini came back to Neil’s mansion. She dropped the shopping bags on the bed and sat down to relax. “Jaan, you have returned. How was your day?” Neil asked. “Fine.” Mini replied disinterestedly as today’s day was mentally tiring for her she didn’t want to talk to anyone specially Neil. Meeting with Hanuman stirred up all her emotions and she was having headache now.

“Hey! Where is my surprise gift?” Neil asked looking into the shopping bags. “Oh f**k! how can I forgot to buy something for him. I went with the excuse to buy a surprise gift for him now what will I say to him.” Mini wondered. “Look properly, it must be somewhere in the bags.” Mini lied hoping that he wont have the patience to go through every shopping bag and would give up searching it.

But to her surprise he finally found a gift wrapped box in one of the bag. Neil opened it excitedly and he had a naughty smile on his face when he looked at the content. He picked up a sexy semi transparent lingerie from the box. “This is my surprise gift!” Mini gaped at him. She looked from that lingerie to Neil. She remembered she had brought that lingerie because she spent lot of time in that shop and attendant was giving her weird look so she had to buy something. She then remembered when she was at the bill counter one more girl was there who had asked attendant to gift wrap her purchase. May be, by mistake attendant gift wrapped Mini’s purchase.

“So you are going to wear this for me tonight? I must say when you said surprise gift I thought you will bring a watch or something like that but I never knew you can be this naughty. I liked it very much….cant wait to see you in this and then remove it from your body. Oh, you really made my day.” Neil whispered in her ears as he hugged her. while Mini gulped hard thinking about tonight.

“Neil come here, I want to talk something important.” Mickey knocked on the door.Mickey showed Neil his mobile and Neil fumed with anger while looking at it. He looked at Mini who was sitting in his room and again at mobile. “You shouldn’t have done this.” Neil thought. Mini looked at them and she immediately knew something was so wrong.

At night Isha came back to Neil’s mansion. She intended to walk to her room quietly without anyone noticing but to her surprise Neil and Mickey were waiting for her only in the living room. “Isha sweetheart, what took you so long? I was waiting for you.” Neil said in sweet voice. “Really you were waiting for me?” Isha said dreamily as she pretended being a fan girl. “Yes, of course sweetheart. I was worried. Beautiful girls like you shouldn’t stay outside at late night.” Neil said as he played with her curls. Isha was confused as to what happened to him suddenly. Why this Mini loving lovesick puppy was flirting with her all of a sudden but she played along. “What to do?I get bored here and you also don’t pay much attention to me.” Isha looked at Mini who was also standing near the staircase and asked her in gestures why Neil is behaving like this to which Mini just shrugged her shoulders in reply.

“Because till now I thought you are just another attention seeking girl. Had I know your true identity then I would have given all my attention to you.” Neil said sarcastically. Isha was stupefied by his words, “What…what do you mean?” she stammered. “I mean, I didn’t know that this little sweetheart is a traitor and passing the information to the police.” Neil finally said the truth with gritted teeth as he felt anger rising inside him.

Mini gasped at being caught. “What are you talking about?” Isha asked feigning ignorance. “We are talking about this.” Mickey showed her the photo in mobile. It was her photo with Hanuman Singh at mall. It was today’s photo. Wait!...Mini was also supposed to be there in the photo as she was also standing with them but the photo was blur. Only Hanuman Singh and she were visible in it while the rest of the photo was very unclear. Isha remembered that man who was trying to click their photo and they chased him and killed him. Seems like before they killed him he was successful in clicking this blur photo and sending it to Mickey.

“I…I don’t know this man in the photograph…he just came and was talking to me about random things.” Isha made excuse. “Oh really? Then why do you have these things with you?” Mickey asked again as he show her all those secret communication gadgets.“These are not mine.” Isha said fearing for her life now. Mickey called the servant who found those things in Mini’s washroom. “Who stopped you from bringing these things to me?” Mickey asked and servant raised a finger towards Isha. “Who took these things from you?” Servant again gestured towards Isha.

"Talking to a police officer secretly, hiding secret communication gadgets. What more proof you want. Accept it now. Wo toh achha hua the servant came to me to confirm if you have given all those things to me or not. waise bhi mujhe to usi din shak ho gaya tha jab police ne Lala ke pub par raid kiya tha. It was a planned raid jaise unhe information mila ho. Only you and Mini are new here who have joined us in this house lately so I sent my informer to keep a watch on you. Neil, she and her police officer friend also killed my informer but before dying he sent me this photo." Mickey said.

Isha was sweating now. She looked at Mini. It was due to Mini’s irresponsible attitude that she had to make up stories to this servant to hide those things.  In that photo also Mini’s was not identifiable but she was with them. This crazy don was Mini’s boyfriend and Mini is the main informer but she is safe and just watching all this drama with innocent face. Isha knew that her game is over. Now there is no hope. She is going to die today but she will not die alone. To hell with this mission. She will take this Mini with her too.

“I was not alone. There was one more girl with me.” Isha said as she looked at Mini with vengeance now. “Who?” Neil asked. “Apni jaan se kyu nahi puchh lete?” Isha smirked evily. All colors were drained from Mini’s face. She closed her eyes and waited to hear the judgment of her fate. “What non sense?” Neil slapped Isha. “Isha wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth. “Ask the servant from which room he exactly found those devices?” Neil looked at the servant and he took Mini’s name. “You must have planted them there.” Neil shouted unable to believe her. “Ask her. She wont be able to lie considering the fact how coward she is.” Isha said.

Mini gulped hard as now Neil turned towards her. “Jaan…I …I know….she is just…just lying…you cant do any such thing…you cant go against me….police informer you….no..no…I know it’s a lie but just for my sake please say it once…I promise I wont ask any questions from you…just tell me once…are you a police informer too?” Neil stammered. Anxiety was clearly visible on his face. He was afraid of the answer.

Tears started falling from Mini’s eyes. She looked at Isha. No matter how much she disliked this girl but she was a police officer and she is in this trouble because of her. If she says no then Neil will kill Isha and if she says yes then all hell will break lose Neil will kill both of them. But if she survives she can carry on this mission.

“Answer me. why are you quiet?” Neil shouted. “Is this girl saying the truth?” Mini looked in Neil’s eyes and with heavy heart shook her head in no. “I…don’t..know…what she is talking about.” Mini completed her sentence somehow. Mini saw Neil started relaxing as if a heavy burden has been lifted from his head while Isha screamed in anger. “You b***h! you bloody liar. You want to sacrifice my life to save yourself. I’ll kill you.” Isha marched towards Mini and caught her throat. Mini started struggling to free herself from her hold but it seemed like Isha had made a death like grip on her neck.

But the very next second her death like grip begin to lose as Mini heard a gunshot which was aimed directly to Isha’s head from the back side. Mini closed her eyes as the gunshot resulted in killing Isha and splattered blood at Mini’s face. Isha’s body fell down and Mini saw Neil was standing there holding his gun. He looked outright dangerous right now and for a second Mini thought next is her number.She started breathing fast. Neil came towards her, looked at her.

Mini looked shaken by the entire scene. He hugged her, “I knew you cant do any such thing.She was a filthy liar and she got her punishment for that. You don’t think about her now….ok?” Neil asked as he cupped her face. Mini didn’t know what to say anymore now. She just nodded her head. Till now she thought only Neil was a criminal now what she did today she felt she is now one of them as she thought Isha’s blood was on her hands. Now she wondered whether she did any good in saying yes for this mission. She didn’t know how many more sacrifices this mission will take from her. How many times she actually had to die from inside for this mission.

to be continued....

Edited by Anj_01 - 5 months ago
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I had smile when crappy  gone 🤣 🤣MiNeil flashback was very nice. Mini stuck in this dark world now.  Interesting..

Edited by sub_94 - 3 years ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice

Love it

Continue soon