Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

Hayeeeee

Imagined đŸ˜†

Straight forward Neil😆😆 banda apna bahut tezz hai🤣

Nd crappy...eske to saare sapne tut gye..

Dil ke armaan aashuoon me beh gye🤣🤣🤣🤣 crappy chup chup ke dekh rahi thi upar se..besharm....ya ho sakta hai wo bhi tharki mineil shipper hain🤣🤣🤣

Nd their meeting..

Meeting bhii don don type...khatarnaak🤣🤣🤣🤣 don hai toh khatra to hoga hi☺️

Neil to pehli meeting se hi flat h minni p🤣 yes pehle se hi fidaa hai😆

Bechaara Neil ....it really scares sometimes...bechaare k trust toot jgyegaa😭 ye toh hona hi hai...wait and watch how it comes out and how he reacts😆

Yet we totally ur writing...kch acha hi hogaa lst m😆(Don't think we r buttering u for a happy ending😆😆😆) hmm....happy ending chahiye bachho ko😆

Beautifully written...

Loved it . thanks

Update soon❤❤ will try

Anj_01 thumbnail

In one hour

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 14

Year 2006

“Mini, he is waiting for you.” Ashok Khurana pulled Mini out of her room and took her to the main door where Neil was waiting in his car for her. “Uncle, leave me. I don’t want to go with him. You promised if I agree to dance in your pub then you will not force me ever into prostitution.” Mini pleaded. “I have taken advance money for you from him”  Ashok told her. “Please return his money. I’ll earn money for you. I’ll do double shifts in the bar.” Mini cried. “You will return 35 lakh by doing double shifts? It will take your three lifetimes to return that much money. Besides, I don’t want to offend him. He is THE NEIL OBEROI. He will kill you and me both if we don’t agree to what he said.” Ashok Khurana told her and pushed her out of door and locked the door from inside. “Open the door uncle.” Mini cried as she banged the door but like her fate the door was shut for her.

Mini turned around and found the door of the car opened for her. For few seconds she considered running away but then she knew she couldn’t go far away and till when she will keep running? Since last night she has asked from almost all the persons of bar about this Neil Oberoi and all of them had horrible things to say about him. Some said he kills people brutally. Some said he is a psycho.Some even said that he is a sadist and he enjoys torturing people. He was a powerful man and she knew she can’t run away from him. So she surrendered to her fate and sat inside the car.

Mini still had marks of dried tears on her face. She sat quietly at one corner of the seat as far as possible from Neil. Neil looked at her sad face. He put his hand on her and pressed a little but she quickly pulled her hand back like a frightened rat goes back to his nest immediately when he sees someone coming. Neil narrowed his brows at her. He didn’t like her action but then he decided to let it go for now as she was already sad.

Car stopped and Neil asked her to come out. Mini came out and saw they were in front of a duplex bunglow. “Come inside.” Neil said as he entered inside the bunglow.“ This is kitchen, this is bathroom, this is balcony and this is bedroom.” Neil showed her around. Mini became nervous at the mention of bedroom. Neil held her hand and took her to the bedroom. Mini nervously stared at the bed and remembered how she made fun of him last night. She also recalled people’s opinion about him and a shiver ran through her spine fearing now what he will do to her. But she took deep breath and braced up herself to face it.

“Look, I am sorry for last night. I didn’t know who you are. But please be gentle with me. And no physical or verbal abuse please and ….not any kinky stuff..I am…afraid of all that.” Mini stammered hoping that he would be kind enough to agree. Neil kept looking at her blankly then burst out laughing after few seconds. “What do you think I brought you here for?” Neil asked still unable to control his laughter.

“To…to..f**k me. what else? Mini replied. “And whats with all that requests?” Neil asked trying hard not to laugh again. “Well, I have heard that people who buy girls for high price do all sorts of things with them which regular prostitutes don’t allow them to do.” Mini recalled hearing the horrible experience of some girls she knew at the bar who went with rich people.

“I thought you said you are a dancer not a wh**e.” Neil asked gently. “Yes, but now I am just a slave. You bought me for a large amount of money and you will like to get your money’s worth…don’t you?” Mini asked, helplessness was clearly visible in her eyes. Neil couldn’t look at her sad face. “I only bought your time sweetheart. Didn’t I tell you yesterday that I just want to spend sometime with you?” Neil said holding her hand. Mini looked at him. He sounded genuine. She didn’t pull back her hand this time. “You don’t want to sleep with me?” Mini asked innocently. “Oh I do but not against your will. This house, it’s for you. Only you will live here. I don’t live here. I live in Waadi. I operate my business from there. First I thought to take you there but that place is not good enough for you. Here, you will get all the comforts.” Neil explained as he cupped her face.

Mini was touched by his gesture. What not she had thought will be done to her but she didn’t expect such treatment from him…like she was some important guest.“You take rest now. I have important work I am going. I will come once I’ll be free.” Neil informed. Mini just nodded not knowing what to say. He was definitely different from the other men, she thought.

Present time

Finally the day of the deal came. Anna and Ismail were sitting in one of Lala’s pub. “Welcome Fareed, welcome to my pub.” Lala welcomed the member of separatist group and his people. “As we have decided we have brought 3000 crores fake currency. You have to circulate it within a month as per our deal only then you will get your reward.” Fareed repeated the condition. “Don’t worry, we will do it in less than a month’s time.” Anna replied confidently. “Beware of police force. We have heard they are increasing their raids on your locations.” Fareed asked. “Its our habits to dodge those police dogs.” Ismail laughed.

“Sir, Mini had told us about this pub only but there is no one here not even Lala.”Bobby asked Hanuman Singh as they were waiting since one hour undercover outside ‘Gate of Hell’ pub as Mini has told them. “I am thinking that only. Maybe the venue changed at the last moment and she couldn’t tell us.” Hanuman Singh thought about the possibility. “Sir, I have found out their location.”Preet came running and told them. “Sir, our informer whom you sent to keep eye on other pubs of Lala has seen him in one of his pub. He has sent me the address. We should be quick as it is far away from here.” Preet informed everyone.

“Tell me, why you people chose me and my place?” Lala asked as he gestured waiter to serve drinks to everyone. “You are our old partner and since that Neil Oberoi has return he is giving trouble to all of us. So I was thinking that we should join hands and support each other to fight him off.” Ismail replied. “You are late Ismail. Lala has already joined hands with me.” Neil made entry from the back door along with Mickey.

“Lala, you traitor!” Ismail screamed and pointed his gun at Lala. But Neil was quick and kicked his hand. Ismail’s gun fell down and soon Neil’s men held all of them at gun point. “Sorry Ismail bhai, wo kya hai na jo jyada powerful hai uske sath khade rehne mein hi fayda hai.” Lala smirked at them. “Mickey, take these bags full of fake currency and destroy it.” Neil ordered.  He then pointed his gun at Fareed, “We’ll first start with the guests.”

Neil was about to shoot Fareed when suddenly out of nowhere police men raided the pub. One police man fired in the air and all the people in pub started running here and there for their life. In between all the chaos Neil managed to kill Fareed and injured Ismail. Hanuman Singh took aim at Anna while he was firing at police to save himself. Anna was killed on the spot. Lala managed to run away from hidden trap door located in the bar area. Neil wanted to indulge in the cross fire and kill some police men as well as Ismail but Mickey pulled him out. “Don’t be stupid. Police men are more in number. It seems a planned raid.”

Fareed’s gang members were trying to run. Hanuman ordered his men to stop firing and capture them alive as he wanted to interrogate them.  Some stopped firing while some kept chasing and shooting the goons. In between all this confusion Ismail managed to slip away from policemen’s hold. The chaos ended after few minutes and Hanuman Singh though not satisfied fully with the result but still smiled at their small victory. Not only they have shot one mafia Anna but they were successful in stopping the deal initiated by the separatist group. They also managed to confiscate the fake currency and arrest some gang members of Fareed.

“Sir, congrats! Our team has done a great job.” Bobby expresses his happiness. “Ya, but only if we would have known the correct address from the starting and had arrived here on time then we would have done even better.” Hanuman singh replied. Just then he got a call and excused himself. “What? Are you sure?” he asked over phone and after getting an answer cut the call. He looked his phone as he had received some photos. “Sir, whos call was that?” Bobby asked. “I think its time we should meet Mini.” Hanuman replied.

Neil and Mickey were on their way home. They have not reached far away from the pub when a bullet was shot on car’s tyre and driver lost the control of car. Immediately the whole caravan of cars stopped with screech. Neil and Mickey came out of the car and someone from the opposite building took aim at Neil.The man fired the bullet targeting his heart. Just then Neil bowed down to closely look at the car tyre and missed the bullet. It got stuck in car’s body.

“I need cover.” Shouted Mickey and immediately few of their men surrounded Neil acting as his shield while Mickey and other men took position to hide themselves and ready to fire back. Neil was besides the car’s front door. His eyes fell on the rear view mirror and he noticed some movement on the terrace of opposite building. Neil tried to attract Mickey’s attention to tell him that he saw someone on the building but Mickey was not looking at him. Just then he saw some movement again and Neil didn’t want to lose him so he shouted. “He is in that building. Go get him.”

Mickey and all the men looked at that direction and saw a man trying to run. All of them ran towards his direction. He again fired at Neil. One of his men got killed and another bullet injured Neil’s left arm. “Mother f**ker” Neil cursed and took out his gun to follow the man. “No Neil, not you. You are injured. He could be that sharp shooter who is after your life. I’ll handle him.” Mickey tried to stop him. “Leave my way. I’ll kill the ba***rd with my own hands.”Neil said and pushed Mickey out of his way.

All of their men surrounded the building and some went on the terrace with Neil. But Neil was a little late as he saw the man jumped to the terrace of adjacent building. Neil ran after him. Man kept jumping from one terrace to another terrace of closely located buildings then finally he jumped on the road from one less heighten building. Neil followed him all the way. The man didn’t know the way back neither he was aware of these small streets. He was tired of running and now he was lost. He didn’t have any idea where to go. He stopped in the  middle of street to catch his breath just then out of nowhere Neil emerged in front of him.

Neil saw him he was a foreigner means he indeed was that Columbian contract killer.The killer took out his gun and tried to shoot Neil again but this time Neil was quick. He slipped on the ground and kicked him in the leg. His gun fell down and Neil snatched it before the killer could take it. “Hands up and on your knees.” Neil commanded. “Don’t kill me. Please don’t kill me. I am just a contract killer. I was paid to kill you. I can kill for you also. Think about it.” Killer pleaded. “Neil Oberoi doesn’t need to hire someone to kill his enemies. I can do it myself.” Neil replied. “Covey my greeting to the man who sent you…that dog Patnaik. I will send him to the hell soon.” Neil said and pointed his gun at the killer. The killer looked confused for a moment. He moved his hand into his pocket probably to take out another weapon but he was shot by Mickey the very next second.

Neil looked up and saw Mickey was running towards him. “Are you alright? What was the need of running behind him? You never listen to me.” Mickey complained. “Ok! Stop your melodrama. I am fine. God! You cry more than Mini.” Neil rolled his eyes at him. Mickey took him back to the car and all of them came back to their house.

Neil’s Mansion

Mini was waiting for Neil and Mickey to return. She was anxious. She was having this feeling that something bad is gonna happen. Try as she may but she couldn’t deny the fact that she was worried for Neil. Though Hanuman SIngh has promised that he will not kill Neil but anything could happen in such raids. After that night they spent together Mini had accepted the fact that she had feelings for Neil. Whatever happened between them may have been a weak moment for her but she couldn’t say that she didn’t like it. She had spent some hours cursing herself for letting her guard down and let him come close to her but then she was done crying over it again and again. She loved Neil. All these years staying away from him hadn’t change anything between them but she was not going to repeat the same story. Neil will not change ever. This was a never ending cycle. The only way to stop him was to either kill him or hand him over to police but she was sure police will also not leave him. So if Neil had to die then better be by her hands not by police’s bullet. She will continue to work as police informer. Till their mission is accomplished atleast she had that much time with Neil. She will spent that time with him and at the end will set him and herself free from this world.

Mini came out of her thoughts when she noticed Mickey and Neil have returned. Mickey was giving support to Neil. Mini saw this and ran to him. “What happened?” she asked as she saw one side of Neil’s shirt was completely wet in blood. “He is injured by bullet.” Mickey informed. “Bullet!” Mini exclaimed. “Dont worry jaan, it didn’t get inside, it just scratched my arm.” Neil tried to pacify Mini.

“Mini you take him to the room. I am calling a doctor.” Mickey said. “I don’t need a doctor. It’s a small scratch.” Neil protested. “Leave your stubbornness just once Neil Oberoi.” Mini shouted. “Itna khoon beh raha hai aur tum….Mickey call the doctor please…and you, just shut up and come with me.” Mini said and took Neil to his room.

She made him sit down on bed and removed his jacket and shirt. She gasped looking at his wound. He was hurt but she could feel his pain. She thought she must give him some first aid till the doctor arrives. She brought first aid kit and extended her hand to clean the blood but Neil pulled his hand away.

“First tell me, are we okay? You look lost since that night. You are not talking to me much.” Neil asked. “Neil, give me your hand. We can talk later but this time you need first aid.” Mini tried to hold his hand again. “No, answer me first. I can see you feel this pain then why cant you feel the pain in my heart? I thought after that night everything was fine between us then why are you behaving cold towards me again?” Neil asked.

“Its nothing like that. All that happened all of a sudden….I was just thinking…..we are fine…totally fine.” Mini assured. “You don’t mean it.” Neil accused. “I mean it.” Mini replied. “Then prove it.” Neil said. “Huh?” Mini gave confused look. “Kiss me and prove it…now.” Neil said.

“Neil Oberoi you are mad. You are injured. You need help and you are asking me to kiss you.” Mini shook her head in disbelief. “Ok, leave me alone then. I don’t need your help.” Neil pulled away his hand with jerk and winced in pain. “You arrogant stubborn man!” Mini said and pulled his collar as she kissed him.“Happy now?” she asked after she parted away after few seconds. “Very happy.” Neil smiled and gave his hand to her. Mini cleaned the wound and applied some medicine on it and covered it with temporary bandage. She was about to go when Neil pulled her again. He was sitting on the edge of bed and she was standing in between his legs. He pressed his both legs to lock her between them and hugged her from waist. “I love you jaan. Don’t worry I wont die so soon. I still have to fulfill all your dreams.” Neil said and hid his face in her stomach and kissed her there. Mini caressed his hair and struggled to control her sob.

to be continued.....

Edited by Anj_01 - 5 months ago
Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing...

Beautifully written..

Finally Minni accepted her love for Neil...

Minni is preparing and justifying  herself to kill Neil whereas he wanna fulfill all her wishes...

Goshh!! Can't wait for the next..

Seems like bhut bura trust break hone wala h...

Update soon💚💚

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Neil know about Mini.? Just like @zalima had said at start Neil knows it and he is playing along with her and make her confess her real feelings ?  

Venue got changed 😉 and Hanuman is upto something . Plan B ? 

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Love it

Cont soon.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

Amazing...

Beautifully written..

Finally Minni accepted her love for Neil...

Minni is preparing and justifying  herself to kill Neil whereas he wanna fulfill all her wishes...

Goshh!! Can't wait for the next..

Seems like bhut bura trust break hone wala h...

Update soon💚💚

Thanks

Yes finally she accepted that there is no chance she can run away from her feelings but what will gain from it because neil will not change so its better to ens it once and for all.

Yes neil ka dil tut jayega

Will try to update soon

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Neil know about Mini.? Just like @zalima had said at start Neil knows it and he is playing along with her and make her confess her real feelings ?  

Venue got changed 😉 and Hanuman is upto something . Plan B ? 

Thanks

Glad you people liked it that much ki sab apna dimag laga rahe hain twist predict karne mein😆 but suspense mein hi maza hai🤣

Hanuman and mini meeting in next part will reveal what was plan b

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Nice update

Love it

Cont soon.

Thanks🤗

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Thanks

Glad you people liked it that much ki sab apna dimag laga rahe hain twist predict karne mein😆 but suspense mein hi maza hai🤣

Hanuman and mini meeting in next part will reveal what was plan b

Magic of MiNeil and your writing as always .So twist is Neil knowing all this right  from start ? đŸ¤Ł or both MiNeil playing along with hanuman ?🤣🤣 đŸ¤Ł