Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Poor Micky and Mini . So Mini will come to form now . Will she be successful ? Neil is very smart  .If Mini is junglee billi then Neil is also same đŸ¤Ł it will be interesting to watch now đŸ˜‰

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Smart Neil😂 and jungliee Minni😂

Mickey n Neil's story❤

Loved it...update soon

Edited by Khushi1311 - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Fabulous update

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

Poor Micky and Mini . So Mini will come to form now . Will she be successful ? Neil is very smart  .If Mini is junglee billi then Neil is also same đŸ¤Ł it will be interesting to watch now đŸ˜‰

Yes mini form mein aane wali hai😎 ab neil ki bari bar bar fisalne ki😆

Dono junglee hai yaha

Takkar ki ladai hai😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi1311

Smart Neil😂 and jungliee Minni😂

Mickey n Neil's story❤

Loved it...update soon

Thanks

Mineil dono junglee hain😆

Glad you liked mickey neil story...i thought bahut filmy ya bahut dark toh nahi ho gayi...but dikhana jaruri tha ki kaise ek 14 saal ka bachha crime world mein aaya. System se disappointed khud me liye ladta hua kyu wo itna cruel ban gaya.... Kyunki uske sath kisi ne daya nahi dikhayi

Anj_01 thumbnail

Maze lete raho phir😆

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Yes mini form mein aane wali hai😎 ab neil ki bari bar bar fisalne ki😆

Dono junglee hai yaha

Takkar ki ladai hai😆

Looking forward for jungli billis đŸ˜‰

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part 10

Mini kept looking at the two dead bodies in front of her. She came out of shock after sometime and looked up at Neil. He had a satisfactory smile on his face as he instructed his men to clean out the mess and send those dead bodies to Anna and Patnaik. Mickey saw Mini’s condition. He waited till Neil goes away then turned towards Mini. “Please forget whatever happened. I know Neil can be very cruel sometimes but he has his reasons.”

Mini couldn’t stop her tears, “This incident has broken my hopes again. Neil hasn’t changed a bit. He is still that ruthless monster who like to torture people. He loves his work and is very happy being a don of underworld. I was a fool to think that he can mend his ways.” Mini replied as she wiped her tears.

“You cant blame him now. You always knew all about him. You chose him despite of his nature and work.” Mickey said. “I loved Neil but that time he was a person who killed people to avenge his loved ones. To serve justice. To help people whom law has disappointed. But I grew apart from him when his purpose was lost and all I could see in him was blood lust.” Mini sobbed. “But he is….” Mickey tried to say something in his friend’s defense but Mini interrupted him. “Till when will you cover up for his mistakes? Stop pretending as if he is some God and whatever he does is for some greater purpose.” Mini mocked him.

Mini could feel Mickey wants to say something further but she had had enough of it.She turned to go in her room when Neil came back there and called her, “I heard that you sent Isha out of your room.” “Yes, I wanted privacy.” Mini replied without looking back. “Times are tough. Cant leave you alone even for a second.” Neil said. “If you are so scared then stop unnecessary bloodshed. It’s a never ending cycle. You kill their men and they will come after to kill your people.” Mini taunted. “Spare me the lecture. If you dont want to share room with her then …..you have to share a room with me.” Neil said with finality. Mini gave him a sharp look and in reply he returned the same look.

Mickey took Neil to one side and whispered to him, “Neil, I know you love her and want to close the distance between you two soon but don’t rush out things like this. She is upset right now…..” Neil put his hand on Mickey’s shoulder, “You are my friend, confidant. I appreciate your wise advice on every issue but….” Neil took a pause and gave him a angry glare as he tilted his head a little.“…..never ever try to tell me how I should handle Mini.” Mickey looked down and just nodded his head in yes. “And you, If I didn’t find you in my room in five minutes; you know me.” Mickey heard Neil’s warning to Mini and her angry stomping footsteps climbing stairs to go in his room.

Mickey came in his room and sat down on a rocking chair. He didn’t even bother to put on lights. He was hurt by Neil’s words. Though he knew Neil’s nature but sometimes his words stings and he and Mini was always at receiving end of it. He could imagine Mini's discomfort right now. Their relationship is already tumultuous, at this time sharing room with Neil will not be a pleasant experience for her. But Neil always tends to ignore the feelings of people around him. Mickey closed his eyes as he remembered how he met Neil-

Flashback

Year1999, Juvenile Prison

“What have you done to come here?” Neil asked as he settled down on one bed. “Pick pocketing and you?” Mickey asked back. “Murder.” Neil replied. “Whoa! Murder, at such young age.” Mickey said in wonder then looked at this new boy Neil in admiration as if he was some hero and had achieved an unattainable goal.

“Why are you looking at me like this?” Neil asked. “You must have lots of courage to do that. I remember once I witnessed a murder on the street. When I heard the gun shot I pissed in my pants.” Mickey shared his experience. Neil couldn’t stop himself from laughing. He liked this boy instantly. “I murdered that man with knife. Though I took a gun with me but I didn’t know how to operate it.”  Neil continued to share his story with Mickey and he also got to know everything about Mickey’s life that he was an orphan and grew up on streets and now how he do pick pocketing and thefts for livelihood. It was the start of their friendship.

One night both Mickey and Neil were sleeping when they heard a commotion outside.Neil got up and switched on the light. Mickey also got up. They saw that warden with his assistant were dragging one boy out of one room and the boy was pleading them to leave him. The boy was hardly 8-10 years old. Till now the lights of other rooms were also on. “Not me, please not me. I went there last week also. Please take someone else this time.” boy pleaded. “He specifically mentioned your name. You must have given him good services.” Warden laughed.“Baki sab kya tamasha dekh rahe hain. Light band karke so jao nahi toh sabki taange tod dunga mar mar ke.” Warden roared and everyone put off their lights.

“What was that about?” Neil asked Mickey. “Don’t know, but ever since I have come here I have been noticing that every weekend they take away one or sometimes more than one boys out of prison to somewhere and boys only return in the morning.” Mickey replied.

“But where they take them and why that boy was crying?” Neil asked. “I don’t know. I tried to ask some boys who went there. They all were so scared to tell anything. Some boys also had bruises on their face and body when they returned.”

“How do they chose which boy will go?” Neil inquired. “I guess they select one room every weekend. What I have been noticing this time it was our neighborhood’s turn but then as we heard warden was saying something like he specifically wanted that boy.” Mickey replied. “By this logic, next to next weekend is our turn.” Neil concluded and Mickey nodded.

Soon their turn came. Since morning the other boys were giving them sympathetic looks. Mickey was tensed what will happen but Neil kept giving him assurance that everything will be fine. Finally at night warden came to their room. “What a coincidence today we needed two boys and this room also has two residents.”Warden laughed evilly.

“Haan, ab bore karna band kar aur bata kahan chalna hai? We are ready.” Neil replied confidently while Mickey hid himself behind Neil nervously. “bahut akad hai tujhme. Subah tak sab utar jayegi akad bhi aur…..” warden left the sentence in between and laughed out loud. He took both the boys to outer city area into someone’s farmhouse. A party was going on there. People were dancing with bar girls and drinks were being served. Neil noticed most of the people were dressed in kurta payjama. He knew enough world to deduce that they belonged to some political party.

Warden waited with both the boys at the door of one room and one man came out of it.He handed over the warden a bag full of money and asked him to leave and come in morning to pick up boys. Warden turned to leave and gave a last sly smile to Neil and Mickey as he said to that man, “Dono ko first time laaya hoon. Ekdum fresh maal hai. Aur ye ladka toh kuch jyada hi kadak hai. Mantri ji se kehna iski achhe se aarti utare.” Mickey clutched Neil’s hand tightly listening to the warden. They were taken inside the room.

They saw some political leader whom warden has refered to as mantriji was sitting with one other guy. Neil remembered he saw this mantriji's photo in newspapers. He had social justice and welfare portfolio and  other man with him looked like some gangster. Both of them were sitting there half naked. They were already high on whiskey and drugs. As soon as they saw the two boys the gangster guy came near Mickey and tried to touch him inappropriately. Mickey cowered in fear. Neil pushed that man with all his might and he staggered back into his chair. He angrily pulled out his gun from the pocket and pointed it on Neil. “Saala dhakka deta hai? Abhi dikhata hoon tujhe. Chal pehle tu kapde utar. Pehle tujhse shuruaat hogi aaj.”

“Must say, there are many kinds of people in this world. Have heard of mother f**kers, sister f**kers but first time seeing a children f**kers.” Neil laughed out loud. “Ae, bakwaas band kar nahi toh idhar hi thok dalega.” Gangster once again warned Neil. Neil looked at him angrily but to make him believe that he is afraid because of the gun he started opening buttons of his shirt. This distracted the gangster momentarily as he become relaxed. Neil took advantage of it and grabbed the glass of whiskey from the table. Before gangster could understand anything Neil threw whiskey on his face. The gun fell down from his hands as he rubbed both his eyes. The very next second Neil grabbed the whiskey bottle and smashed it on the table. He pointed the broken bottle towards the gangster and before he could see properly Neil pierced his stomach with it.

The gangster screamed in agony and Minister also cried for help but due to the loud music playing outside no one heard them. Neil then picked up the gun of gangster and this time he first unlocked it carefully. He pointed it towards the minister, “Bachho ke sath sone ka bahut shauk hai na. Ab teri aisi haalat hogi ki tu bachhe toh kya apni biwi ke sath bhi nahi so payega.” Neil said and took a aim at his groin. Without any second thought he shot the bullet there and minister screamed with immense pain.

Neil let out a small laugh but he heard some weird sound like someone was pouring some liquid on the floor. He turned to ask Mickey but he looked down at him as he got his answer. Mickey had again wet his pants hearing the gun shot. Neil shook his head disapprovingly but then broke out into a laughter. Mickey also laughed with him. “Can I try also?” Mickey asked gathering up his courage. “Sure, if you wont piss your pants again.” Neil laughed and gave him the gun. Mickey took the shot at gangster at the same place and fired. “It is fun.” Mickey concluded.

“Now what?” Mickey asked. “We are free. Lets go out of here.” Neil said but then stopped and looked at the table. There were few unopened bottles of whiskey and also some packets of drugs. He picked it up all then both of them ran away. “Ab hum kya karenge?” Mickey asked again as they climbed the wall of farm house.“Mumbai par raaj karenge.” Neil replied in attitude.

Flashback ends

Mini was fuming in anger when Neil entered the room. Without even looking at her he went on to take shower. He came out as usual wrapping a towel around his waist. Mini looked at him. She was half expecting from him to flirt with her and try to come close to her but he didn’t do anything. He changed his clothes and climbed on bed behaving as if she is not even present there.

Mini became angry on him even more. “First you ordered me to sleep in this room and now your are behaving as if I don’t exist. You really know how to irritate a person.” Mini said. “I said that only for safety purpose. And by the way what do you want me to do?” Neil asked raising an eyebrow. Mini opened her mouth to say something but she realized she didn’t have anything to say….he was right. Why it bothers her if he ignores her? But she didn’t want him to have the last word so gathering up her courage she again brought up the topic. “What was the need to kill those men? “

“One was Anna’s brother. That same Anna who who tried to attack you back then. His brother had lead that attack. Another one was Patnaik’s son. The very same Patnaik who sent a man to kill you just few days ago. And even if they hadn’t done that what do you think they were some social workers? This is underworld.They are relatives of my rivals. Here only way of survival is to kill the other. They would have killed me in a blink  if they were at my place.” Neil replied.

“That’s why I had asked you. Leave all this. We will go far away and live s simple life but you never listen to me. You killed there their men they wanted revenge and in between all this I lost my baby. You are responsible for it. Its your monstrosity that has brought the bad luck in our life. You have blood on your hands.” Mini wailed. She also remembered her mission and how Hanuman Singh has promised her that he will let her kill Neil. Mini again looked at Neil. “Probably it will all end only with your death Neil Oberoi.” She thought and wiped her tears as she has finally made up her mind to follow her mission honestly without having any guilt of betraying him or nurturing any false hopes in her heart.

Mini picked up the pillow and moved towards the couch. “Sleep here.” Neil said as he patted the empty space of bed. “You can force me for sharing a room with you but cannot force yourself upon me, you get that? I am a free soul. I am not your slave.” Mini said and settled on the couch.

Neil rubbed his forehead with two fingers and a thumb to control his anger and frustration but couldn’t. He got up from the bed and marched towards the couch.He lifted Mini in his arms. Mini kept fighting with him moving her hands and legs in the air, desperately trying to get free from his hold. Neil dumped her on the bed and came on top of her. Mini tried to push him but couldn’t as he pinned down her both hands with his hands and put his legs over hers entrapping them. Mini started breathing fast feeling his body weight on her.

He whispered very slowly and dangerously. “I don’t have to force myself upon you. All I have to do is seduce you and you will surrender at your own. Your soul may be free but your body is a slave to my touch. I know its each and every nook and corner, every curve and edge. What it likes, what it dislikes. How, when and where it prefers to get touched. Its like my second skin. So unless your soul is separated from your body, its not that difficult to have my way with you. So don’t give yourself unnecessary importance by playing a victim card. I just asked you sleep here for your comfort but still if you are adamant to sleep uncomfortably on the couch then f**k off.” Neil moved aside from her and released her hands.

Mini felt like his words pierced through her heart. She felt more insulted when she realized whatever he said was true. She burned in anger. Her mind flooded with numerous replies and comebacks she wanted to hurl at him and kept this argument going on but she realized all this could prove to be a blessing in disguise.She was looking an opportunity to come close to him and now he himself has given it to her. She should utilize it instead of wasting it away by fighting with him.

Mini took her pillow back and moved to the bed to sleep beside him. Neil was shocked by her action. She was his jungle billi. She wouldn’t swallow her pride and let him win this easily in any fight so what happened to her suddenly. But then he decided to let it go as after a long time he would be sleeping holding his jaan in his arms.

to be continued......

Ye psycho neil 

Neil Mickey ki story â¤ď¸

Ek mini ka mission aur MiNeil ka push and pull😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Ye psycho neil 

Neil Mickey ki story â¤ď¸

Ek mini ka mission aur MiNeil ka push and pull😆

Thanks

Glad you liked it

Mineil ka to chalta rehta hai😆

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks

Mineil dono junglee hain😆

Glad you liked mickey neil story...i thought bahut filmy ya bahut dark toh nahi ho gayi...but dikhana jaruri tha ki kaise ek 14 saal ka bachha crime world mein aaya. System se disappointed khud me liye ladta hua kyu wo itna cruel ban gaya.... Kyunki uske sath kisi ne daya nahi dikhayi

nhi...bilkul filmy ni thaa....quite touching it was.....

Nd loving this junglii mineil😂❤