Yes mini is in fact a bigger psycho that she fell in love with him.🤣

Ya🤣 Both are made for each other 🤣 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zalima

Neil ☺️

Ye banda jitna b kaminapan kare I can't hate him☺️🤣

Ye jab b kaminapan karta hai ya smirk karta hai aur b zyada sexy hot pyaara lagta hai☺️🤣

yes wo toh hai. kamina neil is always a treat to eyes☺️🤣

Aur Mini  ye bandi jitna b tigress bane ..lekin lagti hai pyaari si  kitten🤣 loveableissi liye toh banda feeda hai☺️

mini isrf neil ki cute si kitten hai❤️

MiNeil ka game chalu hua hai 🤣

Dono ka billi wala game ☺️🤣😉

dono jungli billis hai ☺️🤣

Neil mini ko jaan bulata hai 😉 hai na romantic?☺️ it has that raw appeal in it☺️

Lekin mera na..ek request hai plz..jaan ke saath Neil Mini ko jungli billi b bole 😉☺️

Neil's jungli billi Mini.☺️🤣 ok, ye bhi bulwa dungi main neil se...right moment par😉🤣

Mickey mouse 🤣🤣 

mast tha ye wala 

Nayeem b ke baad iss character ko sahi use kiya hai🤣😉🤣

socha mickey mouse yaha neil ka side kick banke achha lagega😆

Preeth Bobby ka  ILU ILU 🤣

Anjali 🤣 thank you for this 🤣

Mujhe toh ye dono starting se hi ek duje ke liye couple lagte hai🤣🤣

kuch characters par ILU ILU jyada suit hota hai aur koi relationship ki jagah. bobby aur preet bhi aise hi hai😆

Ye Babita 🤣 humesha dekho life se dukhi hi hoti hai 🤣

She needs glucose yaar 🤣

Bechara Hanu

jaise bobby and preet comic relief ke liye hote hain hamesha waise hi ye bechari dukhi atma emotional angle ke liye hoti hai har jagah🤣

Crappyfest😈

Door raho  Neil se 😈

Eyebrows aise aise 🤨kar ke aagayi line maar ne😈

Iss character ko dafa karo yaar 🤣

jyada important nahi hai.....kuch tha aage jake story mein kuch kaam aa sakti hai isliye banaye rakha hai abhi tak😆

Mini ka training seq accha tha 

lekin koi use nahi 🤣

Sab waste hoga 🤣

Neil mini ko phir se training dega ☺️🤣

Brush up their skills and Talent ☺️🤣

pata tha mujhe tum sense kar paogi ye🤣🤣🤣

Neil ne toh already chalu kardiya hai🤣 sense karna 🤣 iss baar sab sensory organs ka use hoga ☺️🤣 taste ,smell ,feel , hear ,see ☺️🤣

is bar practical oriented training hoga 🤣🤣

Aur Mole game ☺️🤣 mast tharki tha na ek dum🤣

Woh phoonk scene ☺️

MiNeil ka scene yaad aagaya ☺️

Mini ko badi mushkil hoga control karna 🤣🤣

Lage raho Neil ☺️🤣

yahi to neil ki chaal hai mini ki weakness ka fayda uthana🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Gif😆

Ye neil 

Teri language me 

Ek no ka kamina h

aur shatir khiladi bhi🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

Ya🤣 Both are made for each other 🤣 

and mad for each other☺️😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 6

Neil’s mansion in Panvel, Mumbai

“Neil ,I still cant believe Mini is alive. Why she didn’t return if she survived in that attack? Why she kept hiding and living by the fake identity? And what the hell she was doing in that seminar? There are so many questions ringing in my mind. You seem so calm about it. Don’t you wanna know anything?” Mickey asked as he came in Neil’s room. “Yes, Of course I want to know but I am just allowing myself to enjoy this blissfulness for now. She is alive….God she is alive….and she is back in my life….nothing can be as good as this.” Neil said as he smoked his favorite Cuban cigar and exhaled the smoke leaning back his head, feeling extremely happy and relaxed. Mickey smiled looking at him. Ever since Mini was gone he had never been like this. Now his friend got his love back and he is on cloud nine but don’t know why Mickey couldn’t shake off the feeling that something is not right. Sudden arrival of Mini in their life….not that he was not happy for Neil but…something was off about her.

Mini was sitting in her room or she had no other option rather than sitting there and sulking. She couldn’t go anywhere as two of Neil’s men were standing at her room’s door and two of them were at outside windows. She sighed as she thought nothing has changed. Neil has again held her captive like some prisoner. He hasn’t changed one bit. Then suddenly she mentally chided herself for thinking this. Why was she expecting him to change? She was still in that torn dress wearing Neil’s jacket over it. She couldn’t help but close her eyes to savor the warmth it was giving and his scent which was engulfing her in its embrace. She closed her eyes as she remembered the days she would spent all her evenings in his arms dreaming about their beautiful future but how everything changed and her beautiful dream was broken into pieces. Mini opened her eyes startled with her own behavior and thought process. She reminded herself the purpose of coming here. She rolled the sleeves of her dress and inside it she found a small chip like device. She remembered their team’s tech expert Swami’s words, “Once you are there with him you have to activate this device. With this we can track your location.” After that bomb blast and sudden unexpected encounter with Neil she had completely forgotten about it. Hanuman Singh and all must be waiting for her signal.

“Where is she cant you tell us anyhow” Hanuman Singh banged his fist on the table in frustration. “Sir, she has to activate the device then only we can find her location.” Swami replied. “You told her to activate as soon as she goes away from our eye sight right?” Hanuman Singh asked again. “Yes sir, I told her but may be she didn’t get the chance or may be the device broke down because of the impact of bomb blast….we don’t have any other option except waiting.” Swami replied. “I hope she is fine.” Hanuman Singh assured himself. Just then monitor of Swami’s screen started beeping and everyone looked at his direction. “Sir, She has activated the device. Its showing the location of Panvel.” Swami informed everyone. “Sir, now what? Bobby asked Hanuman Singh. “Now the real game begins. We will follow Mini’s location and provide her all the necessary aid for this mission. She will inform us all about the secrets and on going activities of underworld. And with its help we will one by one finish off these mafia lords and at the end we will tackle this Neil Oberoi.” Hanuman Singh replied.

Mickey was passing by from Mini’s room when he heard her shouting on a servant. A servant came out from her room holding the tray of food. Mickey stopped him and entered in the room. “Whats your problem? Why you are showing anger on food?” Mickey asked her. Mini turned around to see Mickey there. She was acting all angry and frustrated so that nobody will doubt her intentions. She continued it in front of Mickey also. “Kisi ko uski marzi ke bina band kar ke rakho aur phir expect karo ki wo chupchap khana khaye.” Mini taunted. “Come on Mini…..you know how Neil is? And who are you to blame him? You yourself have betrayed him….I still cant believe you were alive and kept us in dark. I knew things were not going good between you and Neil but….he loves you so much…he is obsessed with you….you know that right? Do you even know what he went through when he thought you died. I have seen him yearning for you like crazy.” Mickey said. “All lies.If he had loved me then he would have listened to me and left all this. Our baby would have been safe.” Mini cried as she remembered her baby again.

“You know this is not true Mini. Neil has only ever loved you. He still does. And forget about him…you didn’t even think about me? You called me your best friend. You could have shared your pain with me instead of cheating us and running away.” Mickey looked away hurt. “Really Mickey? Were you my best friend in true senses? You consider me as your best friend but your loyalties were always with Neil. After my baby died, you knew I wanted to leave him. Did you help me when he held me captive? Can you help me now?” Mini retorted back. Mickey looked down in guilt as he had no answers. He spoke after some time, “You both are my best friends. I wanted best for you both. I knew none of you would be happy after separation. I also knew the way Neil wanted to keep you with him was not right but he was desperate. After that attack in which you lost your baby he was almost paranoid about your safety. I thought you would understand eventually but….” Mickey left the sentence in between having nothing to say.

“Anyways, leave it now. We cant change whatever happened but its good that you are back. Neil is so happy. Please ,leave the past behind and start afresh.” Mickey said as he tried to mention the positive side of her situation. “I cant believe. Have you also become delusional in Neil’s company? You think I will forgive him and just like that start a new life with him….No never….thats never going to happen.” Mini replied as she folded her hands in front of her chest. “Since you are back. We have all the time to argue now. But please eat your food. Neil is in a very good mood.He can come here anytime. Don’t make him angry….you know how difficult it is to handle him when he loses his mind.” Mickey warned her. “Huh! I am not scared of your Neil.” Mini replied in attitude.

“I heard, someone is praising me.” Neil said as he came inside the room. Mickey and Mini both turned towards him. No matter how confident Mini felt few seconds ago, a nervousness crept in her body language seeing him. “Whats happening here? And…why the food is untouched? Jaan….I hope you are not doing some crash dieting.” Neil said as he took the food tray from servant. “I don’t want to eat.” Mini replied with gritted teeth. “Why? Its your favorite, Chinese.” Neil ignored her angry glare and served her food himself. “Don’t you get it….I don’t want to eat anything and I don’t want to live here. Let me go.” Mini shouted.“Jaan….we have met after so long time. We should be exchanging romantic whispers not angry shouting.” Neil teased her.

"Am I talking in alien language? What part of it you are not getting Neil Oberoi? I am not interested in eating anything.” Mini said stubbornly. Neil lost his composure after that. “You don’t want to eat your favorite dish that means there must be something wrong in it…right? Now how can I leave someone who messed up your favorite food?” Neil asked and looked at the servant. “Who made this?” Neil asked. Servant gulped hard as he begin to shiver in fear,“I…..I…made..this.” Servant stammered. “My jaan has not eaten anything since hours and I asked you to make her favorite dish and you messed it up….thats why she is not interested in eating….how dare you do this? Now, do you deserve to live?” Neil asked as he took out his gun and scratched his head with it casually. “Please….the dish is perfect…its not my fault…leave me please.”Servant pleaded. Neil loaded his gun and aimed at the servant. Mini gasped at him and saw the poor servant begging for his life. “Stop this madness. Stop it. I am eating the food. Leave the poor soul.” Mini said and sat down to eat. Neil smiled but kept his gun still pointed towards the servant. “Hows it?” Neil asked. “Its good….tasty…just the way I like it.” Mini said as she kept stuffing food quickly into her mouth. “Great! Congrats, you are not dying today.” Neil said to the servant who sighed in relief and started to go back.

“Where do you think you are going?” Neil asked the servant and the poor soul stopped immediately. “I was thinking, while my jaan finishes of her food I should entertain her. I have an idea. We will be playing a game, ‘Truth and Dare’. But it will be little different. Since there are only two players me and my jaan so I will be asking the questions and my jaan will give all the answers. She can only say truth. If I feel that she is lying then I’ll be doing the dare by chopping of your fingers one by one…what say? Great idea huh?” Neil said as he laughed looking at everyone’s faces. Servant looked like he will die of heart attack any time, Mini looked mortified by the idea while Mickey looked disturbed. “Neil, kya jarurat hai is tamashe ki? Jo bhi puchhna hai Mini se aise hi puchh lo.” Mickey suggested. “Oh come on, there will be no fun in that.” Neil answered.

He called the servant and asked him to sit on the chair near him. Servant having no other option complied his orders. Neil took his hand and placed it on the small table in front of Mini. He took out his knife and started tapping its tip along servant’s hand. “So jaan, first question, tell me how you fooled me in the Mexico and ran away?” Neil asked. Mini stayed silent for some time. Neil brought his knife near the thumb of servant and begin increasing the pressure on it. Mini saw it and started speaking, “When…when you came that night on the farm house and Marco’s men attacked us….There…there was girl in their gang who was killed in shootout. Marco’s men started retreating and you ran after them.I looked at the girl she was almost of my height health. So in between all the chaos I exchanged my clothes with her and made her sit in the car then pushed it towards the valley and cried for help. When you came you saw that girl in the car and it fell down in the valley. I tried to create a scene where you will think that I tried to run away but the car must have broke down and I lost control and fell straight into the valley. And you did believe it.” Mini finished her story.

Mini noticed Neil has became stiff. His anger was visible on his face and Mini was worried for servant’s life. But Neil took a deep breath and somehow controlled his anger. “Next question, What were you doing today at that seminar?” Neil asked. “All these years I was managing a orphanage in Pune. Children of my orphanage were selected to present a program there that’s why I came there.” Mini lied as she remembered what Hanuman Singh told her to say if anyone asks her the reason of being there in the seminar. “Next question, you were away from me for a very long time. Is there any other man in your life now?” Neil asked as his eyes burned with jealousy even by the thought of someone else in Mini’s life. “I wont answer this question.” Mini replied turning her face away. “Come on jaan….if you wont tell me then how will kill him mercilessly in front of you.”Neil replied casually. When Mini didn’t answer Neil raised his knife and brought it down in speed to chop of servant’s thumb, “Stop it. There is no one in my life.” Mini replied quickly. “Good” Neil said giving a satisfactory smile.

“Next question, Why did you run away?” Neil asked again as he kept playing with his knife around servant’s hand. Mini lost her patience  on his question.“Don’t you know the reason?” Mini retorted back. “I want to hear it from you.”Neil said with gritted teeth while servant prayed for his life seeing him angry. “I ran away because I hated you. I didn’t want to live with you. I held you responsible for my baby’s death.” Mini said as angry tears started rolling from her eyes. Neil pulled up his knife and angrily stabbed it in the table. It was stuck in the table just beside servant’s hand and he shut his eyes close in fear. “Get out everyone. Right now. Leave us alone.” Neil shouted and servant quickly ran away thanking his stars and all the men guarding Mini’s room also left. “Neil, calm down please….listen to me.” Mickey tried to interfere. “I want to be alone with her.” Neil answered in dangerously low voice. Mickey was afraid for Mini. Her last answer opened their old wounds and now he didn’t know how Neil will react to it. Mickey had seen Neil yearning for Mini all these years and now that she is back and it was revealed that she did this knowingly and also that she is accusing him for all that….Mickey knew Neil wouldn’t be able to take it. “Don’t do anything stupid Neil….cool down.” Mickey again tried to make him understand. “GET. OUT.” Neil glared at him as he tilted his head a little. Mickey was smart enough to know the meaning of that glare. When he gave that glare means he should not be messed with at this moment. Mickey left the room quietly. “Close the door on your way.” Neil said while Mickey just complied his order.

Neil moved towards Mini. She looked at him. He looked intimidating like that. She wanted to hold her ground but unconsciously she started moving backwards until Neil cornered her. “Say it again.” Neil entrapped her by putting both his arms around her. Mini gathered her courage back and looked him in the eyes challengingly, “My baby was killed because of you. I hate you.” Mini said again. “It was my baby too dammit! Why you keep forgetting that?” Neil asked as he banged his fist on the wall in anger. “Whatever was between us is over. Now you cant keep me here.” Mini said as she tried to get away from him. But Neil held her hand and pulled her back with jerk. She bumped into the wall again and the jacket which was hung on her shoulders loosely fell down. “Whatever was between us is still there…its not over…I will not let it get over ever. You are mine…you belong to me…you are not going anywhere whether you like it or not.” Neil said as he leaned on to her more. “I don’t love you anymore.” Mini said angrily as she struggled to push him away.

“Yes you do …..jaan. Your ego just wont let you accept it. But I will give you a proof.” Neil smirked as he gripped her hair in his fist and pulled them back.She groaned in pain and he smashed his lips on her. Not giving her any chance to break the kiss he started sucking and nibbling on her lips. Mini tried to protest initially but all thoughts left her as she felt his hand caressing her exposed bare back due to the torn dress. Her body froze as she fought with all her will against her natural instinct of responding him back but she lost the battle as he entered his tongue in her mouth. With her protest dying down her hands traveled on their own into his hair and she started responding him. As soon as he got her response his hard grip on her became lose, his hand which was pulling back her hair now started caressing them, his hungry and demanding kiss become passionate and slow. He broke the kiss when he felt she was going down due to lack of oxygen. Mini tried to control her racing heart beats. Neil looked at her condition and started laughing. She was still catching her breath, her face all flushed, her hair all messed up. “Oh God! The look on your face….worth million dollar….oh you look so satisfied….and you say you don’t love me.” Neil laughed again.

Mini gave him sharp looks. She wanted to wipe out that smirk from his face. “You forced me.” She accused him. “forced you into kiss….yes…forced you into feeling great…hell no..how is it even possible?” Neil asked. Mini had no answers. She just turned around to avoid facing him. Neil came close to her and picked up the jacket from the ground. He put the jacket back on her shoulders.“Welcome back into my life…jaan.” Neil said as he kissed her hair. Mini turned around and saw him leaving the room. She fumed in anger at her own behavior. She reminded herself of her hatred and her mission to destroy him.

to be continued....

precap- Mini passes information to Hanuman Singh and struggles with her feelings for Neil.

Edited by Anj_01 - 5 months ago
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I knew it 🤣Mini will melt . These two mad people . They know each other weakness. 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

I knew it 🤣Mini will melt . These two mad people . They know each other weakness. 

They know how to do push and pull🤣☺️

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

They know how to do push and pull🤣☺️

Game just started🤣 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic update

Love it