Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Snorlax

Congratulations for being enthusiast of the week β€οΈπŸ€— Eager to see you being grilledπŸ˜› 

ohkay so its my turn now πŸ˜Žcan't leave this opportunity!!! My question to you is

1.if you would have been given a choice to keep ur own name what would it have been apart from Urvashi

2.What motivates you to improve yourself?

3.What's something about yourself that you hope will never change?

4.What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "LOVE"?

5.What is the most inspiring movie you have ever seen?

6. Define 3 of your closest friends on IF in one line( one line for each)

7.What have IF given you except friends?

8. Best moment of your IF journey till now? 

9. If you are given just 1 question to ask from rhesha, what would it be?

10.If your left one full day with out mobile and you can't watch YRHPK or access any social networking sites what would you do ?

11.What is the best thing about YRHPK forum according to you?

12.What is the thing about YRHPK forum which irritates you the most??

13.If you get a chance to meet rhesha and you get to take one more person with you who would that be? 

-Snorlax

Omg Snorlax smiley3, I am seeing you for the first time here,  kripiya kar ke Zara batayenge kaun hai aap and why so much interest in getting me grilled smiley17smiley17 Akhir yeh rishta kya kehlata hai ? smiley36smiley36

1. I really love my name,  suits my personality actually Haha smiley36  I love the name Riddhima...!

2. Okay should I reveal my secret?  smiley36 To be frank,  I draw inspirations from people around me to be a better version of myself,  I am usually very observant and I actually tend to learn a lot of do's and don'ts from people around,  be it my friends , family , peers etc ...like let me give you a simple example  , there is one member chandu here , who makes fantastic edits , I was so intrigued that I thought let me try and make one smiley17 Now this is not out of jealusoy or to show ke dekho main bui kar sakti hun haan , but generally it gives me a push to try something new and innovative and explore a side of mine that I wasn't aware of ..I am very self critical too and i constantly  try to keep up myself and I think the whole process motivates me to improve myself everyday ...in any field! 

3  My would always try to remain " I want to know " person and not a " i am know it all " person  ...as life progresses , as we get success we tend to become egoistic and we stop the process of understanding others , most of your problems start from there...so keeping ego in check is very necessary...also I would like to keep my child like innocence alive in me always...smiley9

4. If its genuine,  it will make you realise your real worth , instead of falling in love,  try to rise in love...that's the purest form of love... !!

5. Recently I watched super 30 starting hrithik roshan and I remember crying for a week ....such an inspiring movie I can't describe in words , we get so many privileges in life and we still crib about the stupidest of things and here there is a set of people who can't even afford 2 meals a day but have the will power determination and courage , fight against all odds to make a mark in the world....bravo just bravo...the film also highlights the importance of education...I was just in awe of that movie !! There is one more movie called starring kangana ranaut,  about a married women , ex sports player who wants to comeback after having a child ...the struggles that she goes through...convincing her family,  bringing her body back in shape..putting up with the new players who are younger than her and all the sports politics that goes with it ...at times she falls weak but eventually manages to do what she wants to ...that is one movie ladies shouldn't miss !! 

6. Ah ! Ufff only 3 ? smiley36

Diya  -  the most hardworking , understanding,  caring, loving and the most polite person of the lot , you can't get upset with her I bet on that 

Cool  -  My Rant star , the bindaas girl , dil se jeene vali , self - motivator,  cutest , craziest sweetest the jaan of the group 

Nandu  -  She is the symbolism of patience,  positivity,  good vibes and a lot of hope and happiness ...she just has those calm vibes ..you will have to interact with her to know that 

7. A place for me to unwind and explore my hidden talents smiley36smiley36 Basically a corner for me to chill without any concrete thoughts smiley36

8. I remember during kuku shaadi track we used to have a lot of fun smiley36 Drawing out the crazy theories out of the spoilers , there was one member deepi who used to get so freaked out ...she was like abir will marry kuhu ...I can't see mishti and kunal in the segments kuch gadbad hai smiley37smiley37 Then I used to become studio reporter , other members as ground reporters and we use to report on where is abir , where is ghodi,  where is mishti , where is kunal,  whatever is kuhu smiley37 That was supposed to be a serious track lekin idhar humne pura comedy bana diya tha smiley36

9. Will you guys please give us a joint interview for your fans,  pretty please smiley9

10. There have been many days where i have not watched the show or accessed social media , those are the days when I am extremely busy and want to avoid any kind of distraction...so mujhe farak nahi padega,  I can disassociate at times , I have that control 

11. The vibe of fun , happiness,  positively and mostly the chilled out attitude that people have here is just amazing...so many times we have disagreement on views , but the opinions are expressed in a manner that doesn't hurt each other expect for a few cases here and there which is fine , but overall the forum has a fun and welcoming vibe ...I can't explain in words how amazing the fandom has been for the longest of time!  

12. These days I have observed that the forum has become way too sensitive  ,  instead of having that thought to understand each other and have a peaceful discussion  it's more like this is my opinion , i won't  change it you accept it and if you don't then I can't help it ...I don't know what went so wrong because this place was always a wonderful place to discuss each and every  character  , disagreement exists everywhere but you can't expect people to always be in the same page and if they are not , then you take digs at them ! Anyways I guess this all is part and parcel of being on a forum !

13. I would prefer to meet alone smiley36 but I will fkae my brother along cuz he suspects my IF chats as chats with my online boyfriend smiley36 so I will show him ke dekh aisa kuchh nahi tha,  I was just a fangirl !

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhiya_1195

Congratulations Uru ! 

You are gonna  rock it 😎

Am sure a grilling session awaits youπŸ˜‰

And I will be back with my questionnaire soon .😊

Thank you so much sandy πŸ€—πŸ€— I am sure about that πŸ˜† I already getting exhausted..ab samajh aaya kitna pareshan kiya Maine logo ko , chun Chun ke badla liya jaa raha hai 

Okay , bring it on πŸ˜Ž Waiting for the bombardment πŸ˜†πŸ₯³

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Some more from me πŸ˜ƒ All show related this time πŸ˜†

1. Which is your least favorite track in yrhpk so far?

2. Other than MishBir, what do you like about the show?

3. Do you do so much nautanki in real life?

4. What do you connect with the most in Abir and Mishti's characters?

5. What is your most favorite track in yrhpk so far?

6. If there was one thing you could change about the show, what would it be?

7. Which characters in the show do you connect with other than MishBir?

8. What aspect of Meenu's character troubles you the most?

9. Do you like Parul? Why/why not?

10. How is yrhpk different from other shows you have watched/are watching (if at all)?

smiley16smiley16 Here we go !! smiley36

1. Not the entire track, but the way they ended two tracks are a huge disappointment ...one is the way they ended baba track without giving a chance to abir his feelings,  pain grief,  instead the ending become all about how abir chose kunal over mishti , instead of understanding abir's emotions the focus was more on how abir betrayed mishti ...till date we didn't get any pov of abir on baba , the one he was wating to be with for years ...they could have at least gone easy for some days , would have given us some nice meenu - abir scenes...but alas ...there is another track ..the way nishant track ended...neither I could connect with abir , nor mishti or nishant ...it was like everyone around are taking things way too casually theek hai pani mein gir Gaye,  theek hai tujhe swimming nahi aati  , haa theek hai smiley37smiley37 Wish they would have been  a little more elaborative , why create tracks with so much hype when they end it without giving justice to anyone ...

2. The song sequences and the background score !!

3. It depends whom I am with smiley36 Nautanki side comes when I am genuinely happy and when I am around with my close set of people....like if I am at work , you won't even believe I can be this funny smiley36 But if you are my close friend you know my nautanki side smiley36

4. The patience , the empathy ,  the way he is courageous enough to call out his own family members when they go wrong ( this requires a lot of courage ) , I can understand why he gets that urge to sometimes leave his home,  a lot of ppl that it's his arrogance but it's his only way out in the situation,  he does that when he releases there is no one around to really understand him,  its kind of a betrayal wali feeling and then he gets that urge to spend time with himself,  never the less he keeps spreading smile happiness,  positivity and the process of understanding others...with mishti ...she would be empathetic as long as she can , but would never allow anyone to have a cake walk on her !! Also , I can understand the difficulties she faces to voice out her opinion at times  but she manages to say in the end gives me a happy feeling..I am somewhat like her,  sometimes I think a lot before saying something...

5. Chasma track,  I can go on and on to praise that , even the courtship track was amazing 

6. A better presentation of abir's POV , sometimes I feel he gets highly misunderstood 

7. BP,  BM for most of the times , nishant's anxiety disorders,  kunal's character is something that I have gone from disliking to liking a lot now...and its just not because he accepted mishbir but because he is out of meenu jhaap mode and he has gone from being possessive to being compassionate ( still work in progress)  , parul and her helplessness ar times and I believe meenu and kuhu have their heart at right place but have serious misplaced anger which is making them blind at times !

8. The lack of empathy for anyone , her misunderstanding that she does everything for the family,  even resorting to hurt others emotionally physically mentally repeatedly...and having 0 regret ! She is too good in judging others , I am yet to see her correctly judging herself 

9. Yes I like her,  she is the one capable enough to show perfect direction to others , extrenely sensible ...it's difficult to reach out to her cuz she is always under meenu's control ...I am yet to see how she works if she comes out of meenu's control 

10.  This is the first show , where along with the leads I try to understand all the characters and pay attention to what each one is upto smiley36smiley36 If you observe the story telling process , its almost left to the audience to decide , they don't categorically say that this is right, this is wrong...they just show the characters the way they are,  their strengths,  their weaknesses...and then throw them all in a situation...making it an action reaction game...so it's mostly the audience to decide whom you believe and whom you favour , that kind a invites series of different views and discussions...its a different process of story telling...

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

It's Almost Friendiversary! Get Your Books Today!

Congratulations Uru!!!

Wow, you completed 1 whole year on IF and the forum!!! 

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Woo Hoo πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

You tolerated us and we tolerated you for this long...

...it's quite an achievement for all of usπŸ˜†

Thank you for all the...

love, laughter, friendship

nautanki, discussions, disagreements,  

shayari jugalbandhis, flying simulations 

and most of all.... being my late night drooling buddyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

One year went by in a jiffy, didn't even realize it!! πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Btw, he too insists on wishing you πŸ€”πŸ€“

Ok, now with that out of the way,  

it's time to grill and know Abir ki Uru sabki Guru πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ƒ

Louis best friends crossroads of history GIF - Find on GIFER

1. What is your true calling? (Do not believe it's being a CA... πŸ˜›)
  2. How creative are you and in which form?
  3. Your biggest pet peeves?
  4. Were you a first bencher or the last bencher/trouble maker?
  5. Do you play/follow any sports? 
  6. What is that one quality in a person that immediately attracts/repels you? 
  7. What is your most prized possession (other than family/friends)
  8. Your guilty pleasure πŸ˜ˆ
  9. Most embarrassing moment, if any πŸ€”
  10. Does other people's opinion about you matter to you in any capacity?
  11. How competitive are you? (I already know the answer, but others might want to know πŸ˜†)
  12. Do you like/dislike being the center of attention?
  13. Has anyone ever called you boring?
  14. One thing that you love/wish to change about yourself?
  15. Currently, you have a major crush on... πŸ˜³
  16. Are you more like Abir or Mishti?
  17. You think you ready to get married? πŸ˜›
  18. If you get a controlling saasuma like Meenu, do you think you will be capable of giving her equal takkar? πŸ˜†
  19. When life gives you lemon...? (keep it funny)

20. One scene that you can see on loop, one scene that you never want to watch again 
  21. What are the 3 (or more) qualities in Meenu that you love?
  22. Favorite quality of Abir and Mishti that stands out for you
  23. Favorite physical attribute of Abir and Mishti that stands out for you
  24. Have you ever thought of being an actor while watching the show? Whom would you want to play from our show?

25. What has IF and the AT taught you in this last one year?
  26. 3 (or more) funny moments/incidents from AT/ with us
  27. Anything/anyone(or more) on the forum that has inspired you in any way?
  28. What was your first impression of Shaheer and what is it now?
  29. What was my first impression on you and does it still remain the same or has it gone through several different stages?
  30. What is the first word that comes to your mind when I say the following:
  • Abir 
  • Mishti 
  • Meenu 
  • BM 
  • BP 
  • Kunal 
  • Nanu 
  • Jugnu
  • Shaheer
  • Rhea
  • IF
  • Pali πŸ˜†

Bas aaj ke liye, itna hi...

Abeer Mish GIF - Abeer Mish Mishti - Discover & Share GIFs

Wooohoooo happy friendiversary pali smiley31smiley31smiley31.....is that you and me in the side,  I mean abir and benba ?smiley37smiley37 hamare pyaar ka bandhan smiley14smiley36smiley27

Oh haan ek saal ho gaya ek dusre ko jhelte jhelte smiley36smiley36  IT was an interesting "suffer"  I must say smiley36 One year of lol , troll , rock n roll n drool worthy moments smiley42smiley43smiley23smiley37 Is saal kya hoga pata nahi smiley36smiley36

Theek hai now that he is saying so , I believe smiley36smiley17

1. Wanted to take up IT engineering but ab jis gali jaana nahi uska zikr nahi , eventually we get what we truly deserve smiley14smiley14 I would like to be an educatuonist/ academician ..that's my long term goal 

2. I haven't really assessed that , my creative side comes out when I truly invest my heart n soul into something...like these days I am getting fond of cooking so I keep  experimenting with different ingredients , etc. ..it depends on my mood and willingness , I need inspiration to be creative 

3.People who believe that  by shouting they can prove their point   

People who heard everything in one go but would still say " hein ?" 

People who behave like "satellites"

People who drive in such a way that it's their daddy ki road 

People who have a habit of putting pen in their mouth while thinking smiley24

These are some general ones smiley36

4. No , I have never been a trouble maker smiley36 At least not on purpose  smiley17smiley36 Mostly a first bencher who has good connections with last benchers smiley37smiley37 But I have been a very studious student overall 

5. Swimming chess and badminton at times ( very rare) not fond of sports...hardly follow any

6. Usually itna immediate judgement nahi aata mera on attraction smiley36 someone with a nice sense of fragrance or may be a deep husky voice  smiley17....

Repulsion  -  who are generally rude smiley24 Even if I meet them for the first time 

7. Nahi vo possession thodi hai smiley36smiley36  i won't name materialistic thing , but it's a small bhagwad geeta book that my daadi gifted me , somehow she sensed I don't know but I was in not a good state  , she gifted me saying you have your answers here ...and I eventually did find my answer ...so that's the precious thing I have ! smiley27

8. Being on IF smiley36

9 There are many smiley36 Lekin likhne kayak bata deti hun , so I was in school and was selected as a house captain , now we have a rule that all the cabinet leaders are supposed to do a march past in the ground and there is a protocol to hold the flag in your right hand only ...then the principal says the speech for swearing in ceremony and we stand behind ...now that flag was too heavy for a patli sukdi girl who only had milk in the morning because she is way too choosy smiley36 Vo principal pure 15 mins ho Gaye..kept on giving speeches...ultimately mujhe dehydration ho gaya and I fell down on the stage smiley17smiley17 And then I became a hot topic in the school ke isse flag nah sambhalna gaya yeh kya house sambhalegi smiley37smiley37 

10. Yes , very much... People who are close enough,  their opinion matters to me , otherwise ek kaan se suno , dusre se nikalo ...kuch toh log karenge logo ka kaam hai kehna , sabki baton ko hai Hume seriously nahi lena smiley36

11. On a scale of 1 to 10 .. I will be 100 on being competitive smiley36smiley36

12. I like it when it's for all the good reasons smiley37smiley37 And it also depends on who are the ones giving me the attention smiley17

13. Kabhi nahi smiley36

14 . My laziness smiley17 And my overthinking habit too 

15 . Kya sachi bolne ki zarurat hai ? smiley43smiley43smiley43 smiley36 ab unka naam liya nahi jayega smiley17

16. Definitely more like abir smiley17 In strengths and in weaknesses 

17. Mujh pe chod doge toh my answer will always be no ...the whole idea of leaving my family , my comfort zone  and starting a life with someone else , new place , new people,  new belonging really gives me goosebumps vali feeling smiley14smiley14 But kabhi toh yeh din bhi ayega hi smiley9

18. Mishti jitni tolerance capacity nahi hai meri smiley37smiley37 after going through all this if Abir ek baar puchta ke do you want to live separately,  I will say yes smiley36 but I will try to keep up as much as I can , I would want to know why is she so controlling smiley13 , what is bothering her ?

19. Economics ka balance rakhte hue , jahan demand vahan supply ...apparently nandini is fond of nimbuda smiley36 And has given a product specification too with a song , so I will pass it on to her smiley17smiley36

20. Abir's love realisation scene smiley43 I can watch for hours

Would never watch the casual talk nishant and abir did after the accident smiley36smiley36 Would never watch that foolish ending 

1. Meenu believes in "Mission vahi , chaal nayi" ...she is extremely creative,  a new plan with a new person,  no rinse and repeat smiley36 Sometimes its kunal,  kuhu,  abir , nishant , mishti,  parul , shwet smiley36smiley36 and everytime a new creative strategy 

2. Her never give up attitude and never say never policy...she can actually achieve so much more if she can just shift her focus from mishti...extremely intelligent and competitive ...love the way she showed mehul him the  right place !smiley16smiley16

3. She still manages to be everyone's go to person if you see ,   she catches the pulse !!  

Abir -  the way he takes responsibility of his actions , a very self introspecting guy who has no ego issues at all smiley9 They don't make men like abir anymore !

Mishti  -  her ability to love unconditionally,  she is the kind of girl , you make a step towards her  , she will cross the 99 in return without complaints 

23 . Abir  - Eyes , hair , smile , long neck and that thodi si tedi nose basically everything   smiley36

Mishti  - that gorgeous glowing skin , smile and those beautiful eyes,  she really has a doll like structure,  looks extremely adorable 

24.  No never thought of being an actor or character smiley36 But I think if I was in the mix of characters  I mean if I myself was there in the show as uru , toh main kya karti aur kehti smiley37smiley37

Rest I will update in a while smiley9

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I am sure you are going to give a tough time daya smiley36 Shuruat aisi hai toh ending kaisi hogi smiley14smiley37smiley37 Ambe maa help me smiley36

1. No , I discovered that I can write stories,  poems only after joining this forum,  it's just my love for the show and characters that come out nothing else  ...so all this is exclusive to this forum and only related to the show that's all smiley17

2. Okay it  has to be a place with a lot beaches , I so love being at the beach...that natural salted water fragrance.just attracts me , kabhi kabhi lagta hai pichle janam mein fish thi shayad smiley37...there is so freshness around and can spend hours watching those waves again and again and sunsets and sunrises  , a place where I can find tons of good food ...like really delicious food,  tons of adventurous activities and a good company to go with smiley36 Bas itna coffee hai smiley36 Not much I ask for smiley17

3. I have lived in a small town and in a city at different points of time , so what is my understanding (  and it can vary ) , is that people in the town are way more understanding,  caring , loving , warm and actually way more smart n intelligent smiley17 While city gives you a lot of opportunities , it's more fun and happening but I miss the warmth and the apnapansmiley14 ....but each place has it's own pros and cons 

4. Oceans oceans oceans ...smiley43

5. Sleep for whole 60 minutes smiley36smiley36 That's the only way I can energise my brain again smiley36 And if it's not possible , go out with any of my colleague and get some good food man, that will also energise my brain  smiley36

6. Keep my alarm on snooze for every 5 minutes and this process continues for whole 20 minutes smiley37

7. Be here on IF or WhatsApp...smiley17

8. Karnataka,  rajasthan,  maharashtra are places that I frequently visit ...I would love to explore Kashmir, himachal Pradesh,  the north east states , kerela ...there is a place in uttar Pradesh which has a 1000 year old tree ...I want to see that ...

9. I read somewhere that the original mahabharat only had 1000 slokas but as the civilisation progressed and different authors came with their different interpretations,  it's now some good 108k slokas or even more ...so we can imagine how much influenced the whole story telling of  mythology is now these days...there is absolutely no way we can find the original script now cuz most of it is destroyed  ...I believe there are so many things that were added just to give dramatic effect by various story tellers when it comes to draupadi , karna, eklavya n so ...in a way its okay...I am not too character specific or anything,  I believe mythologies were written with a purpose to give a better understanding of human emotions,  relationships , psychology,  to throw light on do's and don'ts and probably gives us some nice lessons for life ...I also love to understand the science used at that time,  like I read somewhere that Krishna used the theory of quantum physics ( a theory recently discovered in the field of science)  to interchange Radha with rukmani ...I don't how authentic all this is but its intriguing to go through the stuff ...mostly I read bhagwad geeta , god talks with arjuna,  there is one mini geeta version I have in gujarati...but I haven't finished any of them...

10. Haha no smiley36 No one is aware that I am on IF and I am discussing a TV show ...I don't know how will they react if tell them smiley36 Till now it's my little secret smiley17

Maine kya kiya (blinking eyes innocently)? πŸ˜†

1. Socho yeh forum nahi hoti toh aapko kaise pata chanta ki aapke paas itna talent hai πŸ˜‰. Jokes apart, talent is there na uru, just needed the right spark! 

2. Hi-fi on the beaches and watching waves and sunset and sunrise. Love that too. Not much at all, by the way πŸ˜†

3. True, each has a different type of charm and appeal.

4. πŸ˜Š

5. Can you sleep anytime? I can only sleep at night. Afternoon naps mujhse nahi hote.

6. ha ha I used to get so irritated with my roommate who did that in hostel πŸ˜†.

7. That's become my final thing to do as well πŸ˜ƒ.

8. I've heard from friends that the north-east is amazing!

9. Indian Mythology stories are really interesting. I was reading some Ramayana related folk tales recently, and you're right how these stories are used to better understand relationships and emotions. There are so many region-specific stories which most likely didn't happen in the Ramayana, but were used as such to give the stories more authority. I haven't read about the quantum physics one, will look it up since it seems interesting.

10. Some secrets are good to keep πŸ˜‰. 

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

smiley16smiley16 Here we go !! smiley36

1. Not the entire track, but the way they ended two tracks are a huge disappointment ...one is the way they ended baba track without giving a chance to abir his feelings,  pain grief,  instead the ending become all about how abir chose kunal over mishti , instead of understanding abir's emotions the focus was more on how abir betrayed mishti ...till date we didn't get any pov of abir on baba , the one he was wating to be with for years ...they could have at least gone easy for some days , would have given us some nice meenu - abir scenes...but alas ...there is another track ..the way nishant track ended...neither I could connect with abir , nor mishti or nishant ...it was like everyone around are taking things way too casually theek hai pani mein gir Gaye,  theek hai tujhe swimming nahi aati  , haa theek hai smiley37smiley37 Wish they would have been  a little more elaborative , why create tracks with so much hype when they end it without giving justice to anyone ...

2. The song sequences and the background score !!

3. It depends whom I am with smiley36 Nautanki side comes when I am genuinely happy and when I am around with my close set of people....like if I am at work , you won't even believe I can be this funny smiley36 But if you are my close friend you know my nautanki side smiley36

4. The patience , the empathy ,  the way he is courageous enough to call out his own family members when they go wrong ( this requires a lot of courage ) , I can understand why he gets that urge to sometimes leave his home,  a lot of ppl that it's his arrogance but it's his only way out in the situation,  he does that when he releases there is no one around to really understand him,  its kind of a betrayal wali feeling and then he gets that urge to spend time with himself,  never the less he keeps spreading smile happiness,  positivity and the process of understanding others...with mishti ...she would be empathetic as long as she can , but would never allow anyone to have a cake walk on her !! Also , I can understand the difficulties she faces to voice out her opinion at times  but she manages to say in the end gives me a happy feeling..I am somewhat like her,  sometimes I think a lot before saying something...

5. Chasma track,  I can go on and on to praise that , even the courtship track was amazing 

6. A better presentation of abir's POV , sometimes I feel he gets highly misunderstood 

7. BP,  BM for most of the times , nishant's anxiety disorders,  kunal's character is something that I have gone from disliking to liking a lot now...and its just not because he accepted mishbir but because he is out of meenu jhaap mode and he has gone from being possessive to being compassionate ( still work in progress)  , parul and her helplessness ar times and I believe meenu and kuhu have their heart at right place but have serious misplaced anger which is making them blind at times !

8. The lack of empathy for anyone , her misunderstanding that she does everything for the family,  even resorting to hurt others emotionally physically mentally repeatedly...and having 0 regret ! She is too good in judging others , I am yet to see her correctly judging herself 

9. Yes I like her,  she is the one capable enough to show perfect direction to others , extrenely sensible ...it's difficult to reach out to her cuz she is always under meenu's control ...I am yet to see how she works if she comes out of meenu's control 

10.  This is the first show , where along with the leads I try to understand all the characters and pay attention to what each one is upto smiley36smiley36 If you observe the story telling process , its almost left to the audience to decide , they don't categorically say that this is right, this is wrong...they just show the characters the way they are,  their strengths,  their weaknesses...and then throw them all in a situation...making it an action reaction game...so it's mostly the audience to decide whom you believe and whom you favour , that kind a invites series of different views and discussions...its a different process of story telling...

1. First one, totally! I remember the heated discussion and some people even suggesting the break-up was going to be because Mishti went off investigating without telling him and getting into danger and then ulta instead of feeling sorry for what Abir was going through and how he would process the betrayal we were now supposed to get mad at him for how he chose Kunal over Mishti!

Second one also agree. I actually had more fun reading the discussions (and I think Pali had some good reaction gifs at the time) than watching that episode. I remember that episode more from the reactions you guys had I think πŸ˜†.

2. Song sequences pasand nahi hote toh yeh show nahi dekh sakte 😊 har doosra don wohi hota hai.

3. 😊

4. Abir - It's really hard, like you say, to stand up to family and tell them when they are wrong, For someone to spread that much positivity, sometimes they need a little recharge, which he gets when he goes off by himself.

Mishti - She is such a strong person. Sometimes I wish she would speak sooner, but like you said, I guess some people need more time to think. It's also good that she doesn't stay silent thinking "it's too late now".

5. β€οΈ chashma track. You mean Mishku courtship right?

6. Yes, but at least we can rely on you to explain his pov πŸ˜Š

7. Aur koi bacha hai kya πŸ€£ I know though, I also enjoy all the characters in this show.

8. Satya vachan

9. She comes through as such a loving person, right? And she knows just what to say.

10. You're right about the way people see the same things and come to so many different conclusions. It makes for some amazing (and extremely heated πŸ˜‰) discussions πŸ˜†

Now be ready for more questions (rubbing hands in glee) πŸ₯³

angelfire78 thumbnail

And now for some more...

1. What would you like to do on a  first date?

2. Do you like the rain (rainy weather) or sunshine?

3. Which is your favorite festival? Why?

4. Do thunder and lightening frighten you or fascinate you or somewhere in-between or you haven't really thought about it?

5. You mentioned you like cooking, do you do any gardening? 

6. If you're watching animal footage like Planet Earth, are you rooting for the predator or the prey?

7. If you have an annoying colleague (imagine they annoy everyone else in the office as well), are you more likely to ignore or give them a piece of your mind if they do something that affects you directly?

8. Do you play a lot of video games on your phone?

9. Do you like singing (listening to music if you don't sing) or dance?

10. Would you be able and willing to marry someone after one meeting (assume you've been corresponding/talking before)?

11. Nowadays there's more drama than comedy in the show. If they decide to add some more comedy, which combination of people do you like best for those kind of scenes?

12. Which character do you connect with least in the show?

13. Abir is aasmaan, Mishti is chand, fill in the blanks now. Kunal is ________, Jugnu is ________, naanu is __________, Meenu is ________, Parul is ________ and any other characters you want to add here πŸ˜†

14. What would you have liked to see for the Nishant track if you could have taken it any way you wanted?

15. What do you like/dislike about Mishti and her detecting? What do you like/dislike about Abir and his band-aid theory?

That's all I have for Monday πŸ˜ƒ

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey uruπŸ€—

Congratulations once again πŸ₯³

So here r my questions 

1. What storyline would you like to see once the show resumes? 

2. Your favourite mishbir dream sequence? 

3. If mishbir will be able to meet kaira then on which occasion would you like to see them together? 

4. Beaches or mountains? 

5. If given a chance with which actor/actress would u like to have a day out with

6. Dev, abir or anant whose your favourite? 

7. Devakshi, mishbir or anya whose your favourite? 

8. Whose your 2am friend? 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

It's Almost Friendiversary! Get Your Books Today!

Congratulations Uru!!!

Wow, you completed 1 whole year on IF and the forum!!! 

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Woo Hoo πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

You tolerated us and we tolerated you for this long...

...it's quite an achievement for all of usπŸ˜†

Thank you for all the...

love, laughter, friendship

nautanki, discussions, disagreements,  

shayari jugalbandhis, flying simulations 

and most of all.... being my late night drooling buddyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

One year went by in a jiffy, didn't even realize it!! πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Btw, he too insists on wishing you πŸ€”πŸ€“

Ok, now with that out of the way,  

it's time to grill and know Abir ki Uru sabki Guru πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ƒ

Louis best friends crossroads of history GIF - Find on GIFER

1. What is your true calling? (Do not believe it's being a CA... πŸ˜›)
  2. How creative are you and in which form?
  3. Your biggest pet peeves?
  4. Were you a first bencher or the last bencher/trouble maker?
  5. Do you play/follow any sports? 
  6. What is that one quality in a person that immediately attracts/repels you? 
  7. What is your most prized possession (other than family/friends)
  8. Your guilty pleasure πŸ˜ˆ
  9. Most embarrassing moment, if any πŸ€”
  10. Does other people's opinion about you matter to you in any capacity?
  11. How competitive are you? (I already know the answer, but others might want to know πŸ˜†)
  12. Do you like/dislike being the center of attention?
  13. Has anyone ever called you boring?
  14. One thing that you love/wish to change about yourself?
  15. Currently, you have a major crush on... πŸ˜³
  16. Are you more like Abir or Mishti?
  17. You think you ready to get married? πŸ˜›
  18. If you get a controlling saasuma like Meenu, do you think you will be capable of giving her equal takkar? πŸ˜†
  19. When life gives you lemon...? (keep it funny)

20. One scene that you can see on loop, one scene that you never want to watch again 
  21. What are the 3 (or more) qualities in Meenu that you love?
  22. Favorite quality of Abir and Mishti that stands out for you
  23. Favorite physical attribute of Abir and Mishti that stands out for you
  24. Have you ever thought of being an actor while watching the show? Whom would you want to play from our show?

25. What has IF and the AT taught you in this last one year?
  26. 3 (or more) funny moments/incidents from AT/ with us
  27. Anything/anyone(or more) on the forum that has inspired you in any way?
  28. What was your first impression of Shaheer and what is it now?
  29. What was my first impression on you and does it still remain the same or has it gone through several different stages?
  30. What is the first word that comes to your mind when I say the following:
  • Abir 
  • Mishti 
  • Meenu 
  • BM 
  • BP 
  • Kunal 
  • Nanu 
  • Jugnu
  • Shaheer
  • Rhea
  • IF
  • Pali πŸ˜†

Bas aaj ke liye, itna hi...

Abeer Mish GIF - Abeer Mish Mishti - Discover & Share GIFs

Sorry pali , kal post adhuri reh gayi then I went to sleep,  nah nahi questions boring nahi the , galat mat samajhna but I thought neend mein mai boring answers likh dungi,  so let's start with a fresh mind again smiley16smiley16smiley16

25.  So much , this is the first time I am a part of group with people from different age groups,  different locations of the world , different professional background....different personalities sometimes to chill and not think much , sometimes to learn the art I'd patience,  sometimes to neatly present you r pov in a straight forward manner and mostly It taught me to get along with different people and their thought processes, its interesting 

26. smiley36smiley36 

1. When there was some serious apple watch drooling going on and I unexpectedly entered the conversation and was taught the Gold and bold rule by you guys smiley37

2. When sammer ji was about to enter the show and the whole AT became baba AT , the kind of excitement ....over night we had more than 80 pages filled up smiley36 just imagine the craziness 

3. The Nirmal anand and IT sessions,  and all the khatti meethi convos I have with you...and your perfect gifs like arjun ke teer ...thachak thachak thachak smiley37smiley37 its amazing jab aap main meen piya aur mini saath hote hai smiley37

4. When cool rants a lot but then self assures herself that things will be okay smiley36

5. When I announced I will be putting up vatsal AT and there was a layer of shock surprise and tease all around smiley37smiley37 I still remember your ajay devgan vala gif ....you were right , end meon aisa hi haal,  gir gayi main , abhi bhi dard hai smiley37

27.  Not anything concrete I mean that I can make some major changes but one thing after joining the forum I realised,  I am much better r expressing my thoughts by writing instead of saying ....

27.  Not anything concrete I mean that I can make some major changes but one thing after joining the forum I realised,  I am much better r expressing my thoughts by writing instead of saying ....smiley9

28. Haha its actually funny , so we were in school and my friend use to watch navya and she was all fangirling shaheer,  and I was like yeh hero ke hisaab se thoda maasum hai na smiley36 I didn't watch that show at that time , during mahabharat my entire focus was on Krishna,  so arjun / shaheer was never really in focus for me smiley17 then I saw YRHPK and mishti was actually my motivation to see the show but as the story progressed , and as i started understanding abir, and actually abir made me like shaheer   that's when I started liking shaheer , I remember there was a scene abir realises he loves mishti and he comes out , washes his face and says I can't face her right now , I don't know what was so attractive,  I watched that scene like more than 10 times smiley36 and then I did a bit of research , watching interviews yeh vo , started watching his previous shows , just realised how wonderful an actor he is and such a wonderful personality, it's a treat to see him get those praises and descriptions  from his fans,  colleagues,  interviews etc ,  a very very pleasant personality , sharp intelligent and mostly I feel he is a dil se jeene vala banda...there are two kinds of people, either open book types or either mysterious,  shaheer is like an open book whom many can't afford to read smiley17 zyada ho gaya na smiley36 anyways I love to fantro him smiley36

29. Haha , of course my understanding about you has gone through so many different stages but the more I came to know about , I only starting loving and growing fond of you πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I still remember our conversation on my first day ...I made some posts and then I made a sarcastic comment which looked like I  contradicted my original post  , and you were like why are you making contradictory statements haan and I said lekin Maine sarcasm mein kahan tha and you said sarcasm samajh nahi aaya so I said no worries I will try harder next time...🀣🀣.I was like kaun hai yeh uski vichar haan ....log pehle din welcome karte hai yeh criticise karti hai ....for some days I thought you are really strict kind of person like kabhi kabhi thoda darr lagta tha to approach you ....but then I saw your funny side the whole nirnal anand things,  your spotlights,  gifs and your way of having bindass fun ...I kind a started getting comfortable with you , as time passed I noticed how passionate are you with being a perfectionist too , you know I can't even find the mistake of comma and full stop in your posts  ...they are perfect from start to end , and how brilliantly you articulate your thoughts ...that perfect to the point...ek siddhi baat no bakwas ...that perfect balance , arjun ke teer ki tarah , thachak thachak thachak ...I so love that about you !! Very honest , direct and straight forward personality you have which is so refreshing ! But now I think in the recent times with many of our interactions I can understand so much about you,  you are so loving , caring , affectionate,  you not only have the ability to perfectly understand others but also have the ability to make others understand too !! You are truly a yaaron ka yaar  kind of person whom we all can approach and  look forward too !! Truly an inspiration for all of us ! A well deserving benba and mishti of our forum for all the good reasons ....matured sensible understanding  , extremely competitive πŸ˜† it feels so good to be around with you!  Now I personally feel I will get lost if you aren't around...😍😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Abir - Dream 

Mishti  - ki wajah se 

Meenu  - ambe maa 

BM  - Graceful 

BP -  tough 

Kunal  - satellite 

Nanu -  helpless 

Jugnu - panda 

Shaheer - happiness 

Rhea - gorgeous 

IF - buddies 

Pali- teacher smiley36

Phew finally done for the day ...πŸ˜†

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

uru...congratulationsss...πŸ₯³

my questions...

1. how u started writing nautanki's? i mean what inspired u to do that?

2.if u get a chance to change kuhu in any manner, what will that be?

3.did u ever felt kunal is too much?

4.as u said u like jugnu, in coming epi, what u wish to see between mishbir and jugnu?

5.whats ur take naanu from start of show to till now? like character graph or how u explain him?

6. fav web series?

7. gujrati cuisine or do have any another fav cuisine?

8. is there any particular dish, u cant eat 3 times in a day?

9. can u do anything 24*7? like working or mobile or any thing u like?

10. date with abir or date with shaheer?

[

Thank you so much ruhi smiley31smiley31smiley31 finally I made it , it took whole day to reach out to yousmiley36smiley36smiley27

Okay lets get started smiley16

1. Okay so meen , mridhu and socio,  they loved having funny takes on the characters , it was not meant to write stuff as story or publish it anywhere but just you know they had fun in abinal AT ( which is full of nautanki rough work ) imagining  various scenarios  smiley36 I used to be their secret audience ,  one day I just wrote 2- 3 lines on shwet and it impressed everyone smiley36 then meen is like now you have to write okay,  she really forced me to write as shwet and once I started writing I enjoyed it and then we all started writing just for fun, we don't plan anything it's just I write something and they react and again I react thats all ...eventually cool also joined us and one  meen combined it all in one thread for others to read and nautankis become popular so much that ppl request us to write  giving us a theme smiley36 so that's how my nautanki career began smiley37

2. I would want kuhu to stop believing whatever Jasmeet says and use her own brain instead or at least look up to varsha for the advice , half of her problems will get solved automatically smiley36

3.Yes so many times , especially during pre leap phase , like he was more concerned about mishti call karegi ya nahi , mishti mujhse puchhe bina abir ko bachane kaise gayi ...instead of saving his brother who was stuck in the cyclone he was filled up with his ego completely missing the need of the hour , good that parul gave him a good scolding...another one was when he insensitiviely presents divorce papers to kuhu in a navratri pandal that too on the day they won best couple award  , yes I know kuhu was extremely blind and immature but it was true that kunal used her and fooled her , there is a way to present divorce papers dude,  another one is when he brought pre nup papers for mishti , koi aur ladki hoti toh samajh aata but mishti who is a singhania and has a backing by maheshwari,  vo abir ke paise ka kya karti smiley36 So yes sometimes kunal is too much !

4. I would love to see a sequence where mishti and  jugnu plan a prank to scare abir smiley37

5. Sometimes I criticise naanu for not taking a stand at the right time,  but what I miss is that he is the naanu,  I think at the age thar he is , more than the characters expecting from him , he should be the one expecting from others ,  I believe he tried his best to maintain meenu , abir kunal  and other bonds in the house,  sometimes he gets really intimidated by meenu but mostly he tries whatever he can to mend the things , I wish he was more open  to abir about the past or more vocal towards meenu ...off lately I think in some areas he has given up 

6. Tvf's permanent roommates season 1 and 2 

7. I love Chinese cuisine a lot !smiley16

8. If allowed I can eat pani puri all my day 

9. Yes I can if I am really involved in something,  i can give my full time without getting distracted 

10 . Haha option hai smiley36 so abir is already married you see and I know so much about him already so shaheer would be a good option,  date is all about knowing each other , will get to know about shaheer smiley36

Thank you ruhi,  very interesting questions...maza aa gaya smiley40