Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

YRHPK Enthusiast of the week 6: * Onyourface *

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image So we are here to continue with the MOTW activitysmiley40smiley40

ImageSo get ready to roast and grill the YRHPK Enthusiast of this weeksmiley16

ImageI know you all are excited to know who is the second Enthusiast of the week who will be answering all your questions the entire week.smiley2

ImageSo time to guess who is that (un)lucky member this timesmiley17

ImageFew hints:

She is a huge fan of YRHPK

She is the funniest updatersmiley14

A mazakiya member and  a big fan of Abir aka Abir ki deewani

ImageAny guesses??

ImageI think by now you must have guessed that she is none other than Onyourface.smiley40

ImageCongratulations for being the YRHPK Enthusiast of the weeksmiley40smiley41

ImageGet ready to face all sorts of questions from everyone and have fun the entire weeksmiley40

ImageAll the members have an entire week to know you in a much better waysmiley4

ImageHere is the siggie for you to flaunt the entire weeksmiley4 

ImageA few questions to start:

Your name:

Date of Birth:

Profession/Education:

Your first forum in IF:

How did you come across IF?

Your hobbies:

Your best friends in IF:

Favorite shows (apart from YRHPK):

If you are given a choice, which character from YRHPK would lyou like to play and why?:

Your favourite scene/scenes from YRHPK:

One character in YRHPK you dont like at all:

Which forums do you visit as a member ?

How do you feel being the MOTW?

ImageCredits:

Tags : Koeli_Appy

Siggie: Ankita (Bitterberry)

Title : Manisha (braveheartdoc)

Layout: Original creators of MOTW in IF

ImageHope you all have fun along with ussmiley4

Edited by braveheartdoc - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yoooohooooooolosmiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40 uru on the hot seat this week smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41 

Thank you so much Manisha , Koeli n Team for the amazing opportunity smiley41smiley41smiley36smiley36 time for the forum wasis to know me better and time for me to get grilled smiley36 ( many were waiting for this day , right smiley2smiley16smiley36 )  also , tomorrow is going to be my 1 year on IF ...so I consider this aa my IF birthday gift πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay , so here we go smiley16

Your name: Urvashi

Date of Birth: 12th November 

Profession/Education: Chartered Accountant 

Your first forum in IF: YRHPK Forum

Well I was watching a show called pyaar ki yeh ek kahaani and while looking for some news , I got to know about IF and how there are forums here to discuss shows , movies etc but never followed any forum , but I knew there is something called IF smiley36 I started watching YRHPK and wanted to see what discussions are going on here , for a week I stalked but then I couldn't control so made an account to join you guys smiley36

Your hobbies:

Because of the current situation I am not able to follow every hobby , but still these become part of my routine 

• Listening to music with headphones on while sitting on my jhulla 
  • Cooking which has now become a good hobby , otherwise I have always been fond of baking,  love baking cakes , brownies and all the desert stuff
  • Reading , very limited books mostly based on mythology or psychology 
  • Swimming 
  • Playing chess , haha that's my all time fav hobby 

Your best friends in IF:

I would sound very modest if I say so , but all the members of the Mishbir AT are my friends cuz I know most of them and it's a almost it's a year now so it's a wonderful bond that we all have created but there are some who are very close and dear to me - Diya , Cool , Nandu , Meen , Pali , Socio , Vaishu , Piya , Mini , Jayu to name a few,  there are so many who recently joined and I am still getting to know all of them , its amazing to be around with them  !

Favorite shows (apart from YRHPK):

Sarabhai v sarabhai,  Dil mil gaye , Miley jab hum tum , Dahleez , Mahabharat,  Navya ,  Kuch Rang , Ek Hasina Thi , The Science of Stupid , Man v wild , Eat Street , Mega Factories, KBC ,Bigg Boss  to name a few 

If you are given a choice, which character from YRHPK would lyou like to play and why?:

Oh well , main play karungi toh log has has ke pagal ho jayenge with my natural acting you see smiley36 But on a serious note , if its possible I would love to plag mishti , she was the reason I started watching the show,  what differentiates her from other FL is that she isn't a weak personality that you can do anything with her and you will get away with it , no , she knows how to stand for herself and her rights at the same time she has a beautiful heart that allows her to be empathetic towards everyone irrespective of the fact that others aren't that pleasant with her  , she has her own insecurities and falls weak at times but what inspires me is that she never has a tendency to give up and keeps fighting for her happiness, she takes her own time but speaks her mind and she is someone who isn't limited to her insecurities actually has a tendency to rise above them and work out to live a better life   truly an inspirational character!!

Your favourite scene/scenes from YRHPK:

I will have to use bullet points to answer this , cuz there are so many scenes that I love 

• The best scene for me was the the moment mishti comes out of the hospital and wears her glasses back , thus refusing the eye surgery !! Being a bespectacled girl myself,  I just can't describe the impact it had on me !! Why the scene is extremely special is because i have seen in ITV , people with glasses are shown to be too dumb or too nervous or too shy or too intelligent and it's mostly like heroine ka chasma hat jaaye then she realises her worth smiley36smiley36 but thankfully for the first time,  someone got it right   ppl with glasses are as normal as others are , as shy dumb intelligent funny and same as others are , this scene was breaking all the stereotypes!  Also the way it was shot , abir closing his eyes,  kinda sending a vibe to mishti to not change herself and mishti in the next moment opening her eyes and she saying she won't change herself...it was a wonderful moment! 
  • The next one is abir realising his love for mishti after painting her picture,  that scene had no dialogues,  just a moment of realisation with tons of emotions,  there was confusion,  happiness,  restlessness , at the same time a feeling that it's too late cuz mishti was about to engaged with abir's brother , a state of helplessness ...all of these emotions portrayed without words....in a span of some 70 - 80 seconds without uttering a single word , only through eyes and facial expressions , shaheer is class apart !
  •  The love confession scene , where abir confesses and mishti realises her love for abir,  I so loved the cinematography of the whole scene,  like everything goes blank around her and she can only feel his words and those goosebumps moments , a moment of happiness that can't be described in words !
  • Even though its painful to watch break up scenes,  but I loved the whole idea of breaking up passionately , the campsite break up scene was beautifully shot , pain,  anger , helplessness , love slipping away forever all these emotions wrapped up in passionate moments , absolutely aesthetic 
  • I just love mishbir shower romance scenes ,be it in Mumbai track,  mishbir haldi track or the latest one ..where abir asks mishti to kiss him , hmmm smiley2 I kind a like the mishbir romance,  very old school but extremely charming , subtle , simple , neat and aesthetic!! The old classical romance vibes !
  • All the meenu abir tashan scenes,  these two strong characters have so different and opposite ideologies and thought processes , it's a treat to watch them against each other !! Both of them give me thalaiva vibes smiley16smiley16
  • There was one scene where mishti is kidnapped by baba and she is all in a dark room tied up with a chair and she falls down along with the chair but continues rescuing herself, she kind a falls weak but then recites abir's shayari,  the choke in her voice made me cry and then the way she recuses herself all alone,  lighting the place on fire !! Woah , that was some whistle moment for the audience !smiley40
  • There was a moment where kunal get to know about her birth truth and he becomes extremely impatient and restless , the first and the last question he asks to abir is " am I still your nanko? " , what stands out is that more than his identity,  his surname,  his mother or any other relationship he was only concerned about one relationship and one position,  abir's nanko ! The entire sequence post that is worth a watch million times ! So love the abinal word ! 
  • One scene where kunal brings back parul from jail and she is sleeping,  and its after kunal gets to know that she is her biological mother,  she is sleeping and kunal sits besides anything,  but again those eyes and facial expressions were enough to convey what he was going through !
  • One more scene without dialogues was between the sisters , where mishti had broken up with abir and kuhu was about to get divorced ...both of them were eating brownies and a helpless smile on their face with tons of tears in their eyes ....
  • Loved nishant's entry scene with abir smiley36smiley36 And one where nishant gives a befitting reply to meenu on family,  kids , freedom and independence...there are very few who can give befitting replies to meenu , abir tops the list and BP being second smiley36
  • All the scenes that have jugnu nautankis smiley36smiley36
  • And there are tons of mishbir moments which if I will start writing   I am not going to stop !

There is hardly anyone I don't like , of course my order of liking has a preference and I keep myself open to understand all of them but I do criticise the ones I feel are going the wrong way but one character that I find extremely dull and monotonous - Jasmeet , she does nothing except taunting and instigating others , while others have a motivation to behave in a particular way , jasmeet's character is one dimensional and no concrete reason to spread the hate that she does , and she is extremely predictable too ..

Only the YRHPK foum so far 

Extremely happy , excited and ready to rock ,  though I know most of my regular friends are kind a inactive these days so I don't know what to expect smiley36smiley36 but still let's see where this thread goes !

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why is this thread so dead? 

This is my first question to you🀣🀣

If your friends are modest enough not to ask you any questions then if you want I can bombard you with questions πŸ˜Ž

Tell me what do you wantπŸ˜‰

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Why is this thread so dead? 

This is my first question to you🀣🀣

If your friends are modest enough not to ask you any questions then if you want I can bombard you with questions πŸ˜Ž

Tell me what do you wantπŸ˜‰

I guess yeh toofan ke pehli ki shanti hai , mere saath modest koi nahi hoga πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I don't know as I said in my previous post , many of them aren't active these days because of various reasons....these kind of activities bring more response when the forum is buzzing 

But , irrespective of that, I am looking forward to your bombardment πŸ˜† Bring it on😎

Sutapasima thumbnail

Resultado de imagen para emoji locura

OMGEE Uru dear you are the member of the week !!!

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Yoooohooooooolosmiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40 uru on the hot seat this week smiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41 

Thank you so much Manisha , Koeli n Team for the amazing opportunity smiley41smiley41smiley36smiley36 time for the forum wasis to know me better and time for me to get grilled smiley36 ( many were waiting for this day , right smiley2smiley16smiley36 )  also , tomorrow is going to be my 1 year on IF ...so I consider this aa my IF birthday gift πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay , so here we go smiley16

Your name: Urvashi

Date of Birth: 12th November 

Profession/Education: Chartered Accountant 

Your first forum in IF: YRHPK Forum

Well I was watching a show called pyaar ki yeh ek kahaani and while looking for some news , I got to know about IF and how there are forums here to discuss shows , movies etc but never followed any forum , but I knew there is something called IF smiley36 I started watching YRHPK and wanted to see what discussions are going on here , for a week I stalked but then I couldn't control so made an account to join you guys smiley36

There is hardly anyone I don't like , of course my order of liking has a preference and I keep myself open to understand all of them but I do criticise the ones I feel are going the wrong way but one character that I find extremely dull and monotonous - Jasmeet , she does nothing except taunting and instigating others , while others have a motivation to behave in a particular way , jasmeet's character is one dimensional and no concrete reason to spread the hate that she does , and she is extremely predictable too ..

Only the YRHPK foum so far 

Extremely happy , excited and ready to rock ,  though I know most of my regular friends are kind a inactive these days so I don't know what to expect smiley36smiley36 but still let's see where this thread goes !

Sutapasima thumbnail

❀

Ok URU I am now free from online classes I shall ask you a few questions .

Image Describe your typical working day 

ImageWhat do you prefer wearing to work ?? Churidar / trousers,jeans /Pallazo

ImageYour fav first drink in the morn .... Nimbu paani/ Fruit juice/ Tea/Coffee

ImageWhat is your fav wake up ring tone on your mobile 

ImageAre you closer to Mumma or papa 

ImageDo you have siblings .. share a line about each one of them 

ImageWhats your fav pet ??

ImageYour fav subjects in +2 

ImageIf you were not a CA what would you be ??

ImageUru describe yourself 30 yrs from now ..

ImageTell me something you like and  dislike about Sutapa. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Here are my first few questions πŸ˜Š

1. Do you write stories/poetry (other than in your posts I mean)? 

2. What's your idea of an amazing holiday?

3. Would you like the live in the city or a small town? Why?

4. Ocean or mountains?

5. Imagine it's the busiest time of the year for you at work and you unexpectedly get an hour off, what would you do?

6. What's the first thing you do in the morning?

7. What's the last thing you do at night?

8. Which states in India would you like to visit (if you've already visited, you can say those as well?

9. You mentioned mythology books for reading. Do you like the modern retelling of mythology? What's your favorite?

10. Do your family and friends know how loved you are in this forum? 

I'll think of more and keep adding πŸ˜†

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally URU.......πŸ€—

Ab kahan bach ke jayegi..πŸ˜† First of all congratulations dear πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Okay... so u r on the HOT SEAT. πŸ˜ƒJust give me one day time. I will come up with my set of questions for you. Till then,Guys common ... Shoot her with some interesting questions.πŸ˜ƒ

Snorlax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations for being enthusiast of the week β€οΈπŸ€— Eager to see you being grilledπŸ˜› 

ohkay so its my turn now πŸ˜Žcan't leave this opportunity!!! My question to you is

1.if you would have been given a choice to keep ur own name what would it have been apart from Urvashi

2.What motivates you to improve yourself?

3.What's something about yourself that you hope will never change?

4.What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "LOVE"?

5.What is the most inspiring movie you have ever seen?

6. Define 3 of your closest friends on IF in one line( one line for each)

7.What have IF given you except friends?

8. Best moment of your IF journey till now? 

9. If you are given just 1 question to ask from rhesha, what would it be?

10.If your left one full day with out mobile and you can't watch YRHPK or access any social networking sites what would you do ?

11.What is the best thing about YRHPK forum according to you?

12.What is the thing about YRHPK forum which irritates you the most??

13.If you get a chance to meet rhesha and you get to take one more person with you who would that be? 

-Snorlax

Edited by Snorlax - 3 years ago