Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isabel thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

I'm doing really well. How about you?

Not that well versed when it comes to Elvis but the old Bollywood surely had a lot of western influence in their compositions.

@b Aww that's so very kind of you! Thank you🤗❤️

It's good to share the ideas, thought and creativity to enrich the art & society........I liked the way they incorporated it........... I like some of the Rock & Roll era so I was able to correlate.........BTW do you like Beatles?

You're very welcome! Old days color images, movies were painful to eyes.........Thank God was not born then............. I love B&W..........at least less stress to eyes..........

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Isabel

It's good to share the ideas, thought and creativity to enrich the art & society........I liked the way they incorporated it........... I like some of the Rock & Roll era so I was able to correlate.........BTW do you like Beatles?

You're very welcome! Old days color images, movies were painful to eyes.........Thank God was not born then............. I love B&W..........at least less stress to eyes..........

@b could say but I haven't listened to all their numbers. Quite a few though Blackbird, Yesterday, Hey Jude, Strawberry Fields Forever...

Which ones are you favourites?

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

@b could say but I haven't listened to all their numbers. Quite a few though Blackbird, Yesterday, Hey Jude, Strawberry Fields Forever...

Which ones are you favourites?

@bold.......I like all of them.........and few more like.....Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts, Abbey Road...

My most favs. is Imagine.......... wish to live in a world like that.........

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Bucky- You always come up with something special. What a nice song and the Black and White background makes it look so beautiful. Thanks for taking us back to those scenes. Missing Suvan and hoping they can come back soon!😊

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Bucky- You always come up with something special. What a nice song and the Black and White background makes it look so beautiful. Thanks for taking us back to those scenes. Missing Suvan and hoping they can come back soon!😊

Great to see you here dear! We missed having you on the forum! How are you?

That is utterly sweet of you to say!🤗 Thank you for liking my works. I really appreciate it😳

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

New episodes of EDKV 2 still aired everyday even amidst lockdown😆

sorry wrong thread🤣

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago