Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

❤️

Love that song! The guitar piece at the start is brilliant! Tried it once on my violin but couldn't properly capture it. Wish I'd known how to play a guitar😔

Yes... I love that song for it's guitar chords❤️

Keep trying! You will succeed one day!👍🏼

I wish to learn guitar, violin and piano because I can't even play a single tune😆

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This is awesome, Bucky! My golden era buddy....you made me so happy! Would love to see similar VMs on old songs. The B&W coloring added a nice touch...felt like I watching a old movie! ❤️

Also, I showed your Enna Sona VM to my sister and she loved it! She had the goofiest grin on her face the whole time! 

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Yes... I love that song for it's guitar chords❤️

Keep trying! You will succeed one day!👍🏼

I wish to learn guitar, violin and piano because I can't even play a single tune😆

I know how to play the piano and violin. Used to take part in school functions. My violin sir plays excellent electric guitar (he plays in shows and concerts) and the song's chords sound heavenly in person!

Will one day surely learn the guitar😆

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

This is awesome, Bucky! My golden era buddy....you made me so happy! Would love to see similar VMs on old songs. The B&W coloring added a nice touch...felt like I watching a old movie! ❤️

Also, I showed your Enna Sona VM to my sister and she loved it! She had the goofiest grin on her face the whole time! 

Thanks buddy! It's so great to see someone of our age liking the golden era!😊 Most of the current gen is so focused on reprises and remakes that they fail to notice the magic of the originals😳

Aww that's so sweet of you! Convey my thanks to your sister🤗

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it!!! with the black and white backdrop and especially the scene with the couple and the old style windows..it reminded me of Satyajit Ray movies

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sambag

Loved it!!! with the black and white backdrop and especially the scene with the couple and the old style windows..it reminded me of Satyajit Ray movies

Thank you Sam!🤗 

That's a good observation! Glad you enjoyed it.

Isabel thumbnail

Bhanware ki gunjan hai mera dil

Kabse sambhale rakha hai dil

Tere liye, tere liye, tere liye, tere liye

Mujhe kabse thi pyaar ki justju

Mere zindagani mein hai tu hi tu

Main aaya hoon duniya mein tere liye

Mere dil mein zhoome teri aarzoo

Bhanware ki gunjan hai mera dil

Kabse sambhale rakha hai dil

Tere liye, tere liye, tere liye, tere liye

Translation : 

My heart is fluttering away/humming like a bumblebee

(It can mean two ways, either he's anxious/excited or his heart kept wavering/wandering off)

But I've been saving it since forever

Only for you, only for you

I had been in a dire need of love for a long time

But now that I've found you

You alone are my life

It feels as if I came to this world (was born) for you

As my heart sways only to your desires

My heart is fluttering away/humming like a bumblebee

But I've been saving it since forever

Only for you, only for you

Wow.........Bucky I loved the rhythm............. Thank you so much for translating............ I had to watch quite a few times to relate both the music and the lyrics.......is this a Hindi classic.................great job as always........👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isabel

Wow.........Bucky I loved the rhythm............. Thank you so much for translating............ I had to watch quite a few times to relate both the music and the lyrics.......is this a Hindi classic.................great job as always........👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Thank you so much Isa!🤗

That truly means a lot coming from you😳 Yes, it's a Hindi classic. The lyrics are good but I find the music and singing really jolly and sweet! 

The original song video isn't in B&W but I kinda liked the filter hence ended up applying it to the VM to retain that old look😃

P.S I felt the translation wasn't word to word as I was more inclined towards capturing the rough meaning of the song. Hope you didn't have a tough time with it😳

Attaching the original song video in case you wanna watch😃

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=6aMH-zOmTh8

Isabel thumbnail

Thank you so much Isa!🤗

That truly means a lot coming from you😳 Yes, it's a Hindi classic. The lyrics are good but I find the music and singing really jolly and sweet! 

The original song video isn't in B&W but I kinda liked the filter hence ended up applying it to the VM to retain that old look😃

P.S I felt the translation wasn't word to word as I was more inclined towards capturing the rough meaning of the song. Hope you didn't have a tough time with it😳

Attaching the original song video in case you wanna watch😃

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=6aMH-zOmTh8

Hi Bucky! How are you doing? That's so nice of you............what I liked most the rhythm and music part of this song...........sounds like has an influence from rock & roll........are you familiar with Elvis's songs...? It reminded me of his style..........I listened to it so many times to understand it........I liked your B&W version more.....

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isabel

Hi Bucky! How are you doing? That's so nice of you............what I liked most the rhythm and music part of this song...........sounds like has an influence from rock & roll........are you familiar with Elvis's songs...? It reminded me of his style..........I listened to it so many times to understand it........I liked your B&W version more.....

I'm doing really well. How about you?

Not that well versed when it comes to Elvis but the old Bollywood surely had a lot of western influence in their compositions.

@b Aww that's so very kind of you! Thank you🤗❤️